The Reply

Ant's POV

I awoke to the sound of cooing coming from my windowsill. I realized that the bird was back. I got a reply from my letter. My best friend had written back!

I walked over to the small bird and took the letter it had in its beak. It was sent to my name, written in all caps. Just like he always did.

I opened the letter and began to read.

Dear Ant,

I glad you're having a nice time in the Mincraftia region. Over here, I'm all alone while Herobrine's Wrath rains down on me. It's been raining for 3 days straight. One night, the moon was blocked out. When I got home, instead of going through the door, I ran into it.

Anyways, what's it like there? I mean, what's your weather like? Probably, sunny like every single day! Also, have you noticed that the moon is always a full moon? I just noticed it 2 days ago.

Friends Forever,

Sparklez

Full moon every night? Constant rain? This was weird weather for the Minthia region. It was almost next to a desert, so why would it be raining. I had to check on my friend.

I raced to the stables.

"I need your horse with the most endurance!"I cried.

"Why?"asked the stable master.

"My friend is in trouble."I said climbing onto the horse."If I don't return in a week, tell Chimney."

He nodded, and I was off.

__________________________

Sorry it was so short and I haven't been updating for a while. I've been writing something for my friend, and I NEED to get it done.

Follow to become a SHINIE today!