Allies Made...Allies Not Made

Hunter's POV

"No!"someone screamed.

A flash of black whizzed past me. It stopped for a millisecond on a tree, then took off again. It hovered in front of my face. It was as fast as humming bird. There was only one animal that could do that.

"Don't shoot it!"the tiny animal cried.

"Woah!"I said."Slow down."

The small animal landed on the tip of my sword and hung upside down."I'll do anything, just don't kill it!"

"You're a talking bat?"I asked.

"My name is Claw to be exact,"the bat said.

"Why are you out in sunlight?"I asked.

"I don't know."Claw replied."I've always been a morning bat."

"Where you headed?"

"I don't know. I've really just been roaming around for almost eight years."

Eight years. It hit me like a bomb. Bats equal darkness. Darkness equaled Quake disappearing.

"Do you mind if you follow me. I have some friends that might want to get to know you."

Magical time skip...

Chim's POV

I sat in front of what Hunter said was a talking bat. It stared at me with blue eyes, which was irregular for a bat. We had been interviewing the small thing for a while. I wondered if it needed a break.

"What were you doing eight years ago?"I asked.

"Well...

Flashback

Claw's POV

"Claw,"Master said."Bite him."

I slowly sank my teeth down into the girl's skin. I immediately regretted it. She was the first human girl I had ever seen. She was cute, too.

"You can go."Master said.

I nodded and headed down the hallway to my room. I suddenly passed out.

I awoke in the center of the forest. I had forgotten everything, except for the things that had happened last.

Present

Chim's POV

"And I've been roaming since."Claw finished.

"Where is she?"I cried.

"That's one thing that I forgot..."

I facepalmed. We were never going to find Quake.

Dan walked into the room, holding a book."It says here that once bats bite someone, they turn good and forget their past. But it's a myth."

"Maybe Ant or Diamond can sort this out. They can probably use their freaky magic to find stuff out."I said.

Diamond burst into the room."It's not freak-"she screamed and unsheathed her sword. "Get that bat out of the room! What were you thinking?!"

"I can...I can...leave if you want. I know we're mortal enemies and stuff..."

"Wait, what?"I asked.

"Bats have always been creativers weaknesses."Diamond informed us."And one of them is in this room."

"But he's good!"Dan exclaimed.

Diamond looked down at her amulet."It isn't draining...I guess I'll accept him."

"Finally, an ally made today..."I sighed.

"I wish the ceremony was our ally..."Dan sighed.

__________________________

Sooooo, how was that? I'll probably have a recap time posted tomorrow. This is sort of confusing.

Follow to become a SHINIE today!