Rainbow Dash

I'm gonna go crazy mode in this so be careful. I am a bronie so... This chapter will be a breeze. Bye.

__________________________

Diamond's POV

I kept my head down as I ran. I can't believe he said that. If I pleaded, he would've stopped. Now I wonder who he really is. Is he really the person I want to love?

There was suddenly a sharp pain down my back. A knife was in me. I slumped to the ground in pain. I could feel the magic twirling down my veins.

"That's for my friend!"the person cried."You really are the person you were meant to be. You're parents would be proud."

I shot up on my feet and shot lighting everywhere."Do not talk about my parents!"I sent a streak of lightning his way.

"I can do whatever I want!"he cried. This person was Brin(as Quake told us). I was no match for his size. Or was I?

I unsheathed my sword and got a running start at Brin. He quickly adapted to the situation and leaped on me. The world was on me. There was nothing I could do except punch. And that's exactly what I did.

I punched right at the bridge of his nose. He grabbed it in pain. That was enough time for me to drag him off. Now we traded places. But it was no use. My tiny weight couldn't hold him down.

I leaped up out of his flight range. What Toby had told me, what Dan had told me, came to mind.(A/N:Incorrect grammar!!!)

"Bats are sickened by light."they had told me.

I felt the rush of cold air and adrenaline as I took off with a burst of speed into the sky. I took no time to look down. It would be a waste of time. And I needed that most of all.

I busted through the cloud with so much strength, that I had to actually grab onto it. There was a hole in the cloud, enough sunlight should've been filtering down by now. But it wasn't enough. I obliterated a few more.

"Stop, please."said a voice."They'll come for you."

"Huh?"I said, looking around.

"I'm not here, just in your head. Don't do anymore damage than you have done."

"No!"I cried."We need to win."

There was a shot of pain that flooded my head. Then I was out.

__________________________

Attention. Updates will vary in number of days for now on until summer comes. I'm truly sorry.

Bye my Shiniez!