The Nightmares

Chimney's POV

I smiled at her and she gave me a wink. It was her birthday. Her 15th. We had celebrated with a party on the royal yacht.

I had a surprise in mind for her. I looked over at Claw. He nodded and smiled. I took her hand. She looked at me.

"Chimney,"she laughed."Thank you."

"No, Quake,"I smiled."Thank you. We've been through a lot. So, I just want to ask you, will you, maybe, just maybe, marry me?"

She gasped."Of course!"she exclaimed.

__________________________

"Cupquake!"I screamed, shooting up in bed.

Realizing that it was all a dream, I nestled back into bed. This had been going on for a long time. Every dream seemed real. Every time was a nightmare. I'd lost 2 days if sleep. I stepped out onto my balcony.

Light were off, shops were closed, and barely any sound came from the streets. Occasionally you could hear the baa of a sheep or a snort from a pig. It was calming, though I was terrified. Sky had told me about the dangers that roamed in the night, getting ready to take any souls.

"Hey,"said a voice."Dreams keeping you up?"

"What Claw?"I muttered.

"I know how you feel. Lost in the world with no purpose."

I looked out over the small kingdom to the wall that surrounded the city. I didn't know what purpose it stood. All I knew was that it was there to protect me. After what happened to both of my parents. Slaughtered from the very start and killed by darkness.

"I know this is so sudden, but I know who did this to your parents."Claw breathed.

I stood up and wandered back into my room."I don't want to know. My life is already messed up as much as it is."

"He was my master, and I know where Quake is...maybe."

I whirled around and grabbed Claw and pinned him against the wall."Where is she!"I screamed."You've known all this time?!"

And the world went black.

__________________________

Ant's POV

It's been a few days since our brother has returned,I wrote in my journal that night.We've been celebrating those days with adventures in the skies, like what our ancestors did. Every day is a beam of light. Every training day a brighter beating.

I was interrupted by a scream coming from Chimney's room. He's been up a day and all night, roaming streets and wandering the halls. Ever since he started having nightmares, he's been a different guy... I want the old Chim back.

__________________________

Sorry, writers block. And Divergent, WHAT'S SO CONFUSING ABOUT POV!!!!

Bye my Shinies.