A Ceremony

5:00 pm

Chim's POV

I straightened my tie, as a tear rolled down my cheek. Today had come to fast. No one was ready. I wasn't ready.

I slowly walked down the bedroom corridor. I knocked on Ant and Diamond's room.

"C'mon in,"I heard Ant say.

Diamond was busy fiddling with her belt. Ant was buttoning his blazer.

__________________________

I have no idea. I don't do men's clothing sooo...

__________________________

"You ready?"I asked.

"I'm afraid."Diamond said."It's tradition that all creativers have to, well, float during serious occasions. I haven't told anybody but you guys. I'm afraid that the people I've met will change their perspective of me."

"To a better perspective I suppose,"I said."It's awesome being a creativer!"

"We gotta head down there."Ant said, checking his watch."We've got about 10 minutes."

I walked out of the room to Pause and Etho's room.

"Time to go!"I said.

"Yeah, yeah..."I heard Etho say."This headress is a little confusing and bulky."

"I'm gonna put on my smaller one."Pause said.

"You had a smaller one?!"Etho yelled.

I laughed and walked to Toby's room.

"Don't want to be late!"I called.

"Come in!"Toby said.

"You look different in a suit."

"I know I do. It's annoying."

I laughed."We gotta go. I'll see you down there."

I walked down the hall to Dan's room. I walked in.

He was sitting down on his bed. He was reading once again a book and taking notes. He was mumbling to himself as he did.

"It's time."I sighed.

"This is interesting. Studies show that-"

"Boys,"a guard walked in."We have to go."

Time skip...

I gulped."A thousand people..."I thought."A speech in front of a thousand people."

Diamond nudge me. It was time.

"Tonight we have gathered here to remember a special friend. Many of you have heard of her. She was a light in the darkness. A happy in the sad. She helped us get through the hard times. She disappeared only 2 miles away from the kingdom."I said."She was artistic, funny, and helpful. Cupquake was our best friend."

"Not to mention that she was great at scaring people!"Dan laughed.

Everyone laughed along with him.

"She was really the only girl I ever knew."Diamond added."Besides my mom."

"I never even knew her."Ant said."But I feel like a part of me is missing."

"I remember her positive attitude."Etho added."Cupquake was always happy."

"She took stuff seriously too."Pause said."When Chimney had gone unconscious, she was right there a step of the way, barely any tears shed."

A guard motioned us off stage. That was our part. Now it was really time. But kids weren't allowed in the room at that time. It was to devastating.

__________________________

What should studies show? I have no idea. I need help. Help! Help! Sooo,

follow to become a SHINIE today!