The Unperfect Place

Sparklez POV

I ducked my head low underwater. My heart pounded and I could feel my veins through my skin. I don't know why I agreed to come here in the first place. Already someone has died. I sighed. This place is just great...

__________________________

Chimney's POV

I stepped out into the balcony. I looked out over the horizon, looking for any sign of enemy. Soon after that note had come, I had ordered the security to be buffed. I didn't want to, though. It was Quake after all. How bad could she be?

Ant raced in, carrying his younger sister."Before she fell asleep, she said something about the South Field. And trust me, it was NOT her voice."

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"I think that she is being told by some kind of spirit that the South Field is the place to be. I'm just not totally sure if it's safe."

"Oh, it's safe alright."I said sternly."After we train of course."

__________________________

Sorry, a little A/N in the middle. I just wanna go over weapon choice of ALL the characters. I'm not going over training doe. Sowwy.

Chimney's Weapon:Diamond sword

Dan's Weapon:Diamond sword and Grim.

Diamond's Weapon:Magic, boomerang, and a diamond sword

Etho's Weapon:bombs, grenades, etc

Pause's Weapon:Bow and Arrow(Katniss, this for you.)

Toby's Weapon:Diamond Sword, Safety Torch(Omg love dat song)

Hunter's Weapon:Iron Sword, bow and arrows

Ant's Weapon:Diamond sword, magic

Sky's Weapon:Dat budder sword, magic, boomerang

Gal's Weapon:Dat budder sword

Ugh. Are there more? I don't know...😒

Also, I may need to go over the South Field.*drops voice to a whisper* The South Field was once a famous plantation. But after the tree in the middle was struck by lightning, anyone that touched the field would die the next day. Many people were killed.

Goodnight Shinies. Moar tomorrow.