Winter Break

It's finally winter break, I was honestly counting the days for these glorious vacation days to come. Neal and I have so many awesome things in store that we can't wait to get them started.

We quickly arrived to my house after school and decided to make sure that all of our things for the science project were all good to go before we focused on some fun stuff. We walked upstairs to our usual spot and started to to go through our school stuff.

I start to go over the things from Biology and I suddenly became annoyed when I saw a note that Killian had given me. I scoff.

Flashback
"Are you ready for the skeletal system test?" Neal asks and I smile. "You offend me Neal, of course I'm ready." He laughs. "I know I just like bugging you." I laugh. The teacher then separates us and passes out the test and to my freaking luck the teacher puts Killian next to me. "What's up Nerd," he says as he sits down. I roll my eyes and ignore him.

After we settled down we start to do the test. The test was super easy, I knew every bone in the body. I was so proud of myself. That's when I look over at Killian and he passes me a note. I read it and scoffed. "Seriously?" I whispered to him and he smiled. "Come on Swan, help me out," he whispers and I shake my head.

I write something on his note and sent it back. He opens it and scoffs. "Damn it Swan, come on help me." I ignore him. "What you scared of getting caught helping me?" I scoff. "Back off Jones." He chuckles. "Come on nerd, just give me enough to pass not for an A but to pass." I give him an annoyed look and he gives the note back to me.

I scoff and wrote down almost all of the answers in the back. I look around and checked if the coast was clear. I hand the note back and he smiled. "Thanks nerd," he says and winks at me. I groan and continued to do my test. Time passed by and it was time to turn in our tests. The teacher collects the test and the class period ends. I start to gather my stuff and Killian walks up to me.

"Thanks to you, I will now be spending my vacations in Fiji," he says and gives me back the note. "With pleasure, the further I am from you the better." He chuckles. "Bye nerd." He says and walks away. I look at the note and noticed he had wrote something else on it.

"Keep this as a souvenir, I'm sure this is the most action and thrill you're ever going to do in your life." I scoff and put the note back into my backpack.
End of the Flashback

I crumple up the note and threw it away. I will not let him ruin my break. He's an idiot and he's far away well for now. "What was that?" Neal asks. "Oh nothing, how about we start our winter break by going to our favorite ice cream shop before it gets colder?" He smiles. "With pleasure my dear Emma." I smile. We finished organizing our school stuff and went on our way.

We walked out of the house and made our way to our favorite ice cream shop. We get there, bought some ice cream and made our way to the park. We continued to talk and enjoy of our frozen treats. We were both on the swings and I caught him smiling at me. I laughed. "Why you so smiley?" He laughs. "Nothing it's just I can't wait to spend winter break and of course Christmas with you." I smiled.

"Me too, I can't wait, I'm excited." He smiles. "Seriously Emma I don't know what I would do without you." I smile. "You would probably be bored as heck but yeah." He laughs. "I'm happy to call you my best friend Neal." He smiles. "Me too."

Killian's POV
I am so thrilled that I'm finally spending time with my family. I was counting the days to go to Fiji with them. We made our way to the airport and waited to board the plane. We finally boarded the plane and it took off. Hours passed by and we finally arrived to Fiji. I was excited but then my excitement died because my parents didn't come here for just vacations, they came here to do some business deal.

I was so annoyed. No matter how hard I tried I could not get them to spend time with me. Why the hell did they even have me if they never spend time with me? They quickly went to the company where they were doing their business deals and I was escorted by the taxi driver to the hotel.

Apparently they had already checked in so I was able to go to the room. I walked outside and sighed. This was a load of crap, I wanted to spend time with them and now I'm stuck here in paradise alone. I grab my bag and pulled out my small water bottles that were filled with alcohol. I drank all of them and sighed.

I honestly hate to drink but it's the only thing that clears my mind from all this mess. What's the point in having parents if they just ignore you and just talk to you when they want to. I honestly feel more like a pet than their son. I sat down on the chair and just contemplated on the scenery. I just wish one day they would spend time with me and not spend so much time at their stupid jobs.