A New Mission.....

I wake up and I see Regina sleeping next to me. I'm so done with living like this. I don't want to sleep with Regina anymore but I have no choice. I sit up and sigh. I get up and I feel a shock. I groan and fall. "Did I give you permission to leave my bed?" I over hear Regina say.

I get up and scoff. "That hurts like hell Regina." She smiles. "You're mine remember and you will do as I say." I scoff and sat down. "Now you will sleep with me right now and then you will wait for me in the office for your debriefing." I sigh. "Regina come on, I'm not a freaking robot or a toy for you to just use me like that." She grabs my chin.

"You see handsome, you are mine and I'm going to do whatever the hell I want with you." I pull away and she gives me a smirk. "Now come over here handsome and make love to me." I sigh. Time passes by and I'm getting changed. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to do this. I think it will be best to just kill myself.

I sigh and made my way to Regina's office. "Ok Killian, your new mission is to get rid of August Booth." I nod. "He's been working in Canada and it so happens that my partner wants him dead and whoever is his partner." I nod. "You are to leave immediately." I nod.

"Just because you're away doesn't mean I won't be keeping an eye on you." I nod. "Yes I know Regina." She smiles. "I wish I didn't have to send you because I will miss you at night." "I won't miss you," I say under my breath. She gives me a weird look and I smile.

"Well I wish you success in this mission." I nod and walk out. Finally I'll be free for a couple of days. God how do I hate sleeping with Regina. I just honestly wish it was Emma the one who I was sleeping with. I gather up all my stuff and the folder containing more  information about him. I then made my way to the airport.

2 hours passed and I was in Canada. I found out that he's apparently at a private social gathering. I don't know which one exactly but I know if I can just kill with a single shot I can end it quickly. Oh shoot but then I would go back home to Regina. No I think it's best to just take my time.

I decided to go to the mall and just distract myself. As I'm walking I bump into someone and we both fall. I look down and I see she was holding a bag full of baby clothes and toys, which were now scattered all around the floor. "Oh I'm so sorry," I say as I try to pick up the stuff. She laughs. "It's ok." I gasp.

I know that laugh and that voice. Emma? She looks up and sure enough it's her. My love. My one and only love. "Emma it's me." She gave me a weird look. "I'm sorry I don't know who you are." I gave her a weird look. "Emma it's..." I sigh. "You don't remember me?" She shakes her head.

"I'm sorry I don't." I nod. Could it be that after the shooting she lost her memory. "Oh well I'm sorry to have bugged you miss." She smiles and nods. "It's ok." She then walks away. I stood there as I see her walk away and boy was I heartbroken.

What's the point of living if my only love doesn't remember me at all. I guess I will be Regina's toy forever. I see her disappear and I started to run after her but then I stopped myself. Why torment her if she doesn't remember me? I sigh again.

I went and sat down at a nearby bench. That's when it hit me, She was carrying baby stuff. Could it be that she was actually pregnant? Or had a baby? I shook my head. No it's not possible. I leaned back on the bench and sighed. My whole life is over, there's nothing left for me to do than to do my mission.

I made my way back to my hotel room and gathered up all intel about this August booth. I then made my way to the social gathering he was at. I make my way to a building that's close to the park where he's at. Apparently he's at a baby shower. I take my binoculars and start to look around for him.

That's when I see Abigail and Sean. I gasp. It's her baby shower. So Emma should be around. That's when I start to look around and I see her. I smile when I see her. That's when I see a little girl giving her a kiss. Who's that?

My heart broke. Is that her daughter? That's when I see August walk up to her. No it can't be, is he? That's when I see him kissing her. I put the binoculars down and I go grab my long range gun. I set it up and I lock on to him. I then see him grabbing the little girl and caressing her.

I sigh. That's when I see Emma smiling like crazy. I sighed again. Could it be that she's happy with August? I shake my head and cocked my gun and locked in to his head. Whether or not he's Emma's happiness, he's my target. I take a deep breath and I put my finger on the trigger and pulled.