Sacrifices

I wake up and I see someone that I know all too well. Emma. She's sleeping and my is her face glowing. Then it hit me wait how is she here? I quickly get up and she gasps as she sits up. "Killian you ok?" I touch her face. "You're alive?" She smiles. "Of course love." I smile.

Then she groans and I see her beautiful belly. She smiles and rubs it. "I know we had a scare back there but we are good now." I smile. "So you're really here?" She gives me a weird look and caresses my face. "Love of course I'm here." I sigh in relief then smile. "I guess all that was a nightmare." She smiles.

"Oh my love but you are living a nightmare." My smile fades. "What?" I look at her and her face is all bloody. Then out of no where someone pulls her away from me. "Killian!" She screams. I tried to get out of bed but my wrists were tied down. "Emma!" I scream out.

That's when the whole room turns dark. I'm going crazy, where the hell is Emma? That's when a light shines in front of the bed and Emma is tied down with her mouth taped. I gasp. That's when I see Regina standing in front of her with a gun pointed her way.

I gasp. "Regina don't kill her." She smiles. "I'm not going to kill her, she's your target." I gasp. That's when I appear in front of her with a gun. I gasp. "Kill her Killian." "No what the hell?" She snaps. "Kill her, she will only get in between us." I shake my head. "Kill her!" I throw the gun and she scoffs. She grabs the gun the chuckles.

"I guess I will kill you both." I gasp. She shoots Emma. I scream and that's when she shoots me. "Nooo!" I scream again and that's when I sit up. Oh God it was all just a nightmare. I look around my room and I'm all alone. I cover my face and leaned back. I miss Emma so damn much but I guess killing her is my biggest fear although I know I would never do that.

As I lay back down, my phone goes off. I groan. I get it and it's a text from Regina. She's sending me the next mission. I read it and my heart dropped. I have to kill a mother and his son. Oh God I can't do that. I mean a child, I can't kill a child. Well I have no choice. I went to go change and followed the coordinates.

I get to the location and I see it's a park. That's when I hear Regina on my intercom. "Steal the child, that way the mom can come follow you." I sigh and nod. I look at them and I see them playing together. My heart melted because for a second I pictured Emma playing with our child. I went and leaned behind a tree and sighed.

I can't do this, I really can't. "Killian, kidnap that child!" I scoff. "I can't Regina." She chuckles. "What?" I sigh. "I can't do this." There's a silence over the coms and I sigh. "Come to my house immediately." I nod.

I made my way to Regina's house and I sigh. Either she's going to kill me or threaten to expose me. I walk in and she's furious. "What is your job mister Jones?" She asks as she hands me a glass of whisky. I sigh. "To be your hitman." She smiles as she sits down. I sigh.

"Please sit here," she says as she pats the seat next to her. I go and sit down. "So what are you going to do, expose or kill me?" She smiles deviously. "Neither." I gave her a weird look. She then grabbed this needle and stabbed my heart. I groan as I felt the needle go further inside my heart.

"You see, you still have too much of a free will so the best thing to do is control your heart." She pulls the needle out and I feel something in my heart. "You see now I control you and when you don't do what I say," she says as she presses a button on her phone. I felt an electric pulse go through my heart. I clenched it and I fell to the floor.

The pain was excruciating. She laughs wickedly. "You're mine now Killian Jones and you will do as I say," she says then let's go. I tried to get up and she sits on top of me. "For example if I want you to kill a little boy you will." I'm mad and she presses the button and I scream.

She let's go and smiles. "Get up!" She screams and I slowly get up. "Now go up to my bedroom." I give her a weird look. "Go!" I nod and made my way up. "I've been dying to be with you mister Jones." I close my eyes and stopped then made my way to her room. She walks in and makes her way to the restroom. I sit on the bed and I start to cry.

How low have I come that I have to sleep with my boss to survive? I guess it's a sacrifice that I must do for the rest of my life. That's when Emma came into my mind, God how I wished it was her that was in the restroom and not Regina. I wipe my tears as I hear the door open.

Regina comes out wearing lingerie. She smiles and I sigh. "Oh come on Killian, you're acting like you've never done this before." I stayed quiet. "Either you get undressed or I press the button." I scoff and got up. "Don't you even try to take it away because only I can press it and turn it off." I sigh as I sit on the bed.

She gets on top of the bed and hugs me from behind. "Oh Killian, come on we are team." I sigh. "We are not a team, you're controlling me." She smiles. "But isn't it hot to be controlling?" I scoff as I get up. She scoffs and lays down. "Either you come here or I'll make you." I roll my eyes. "Come on Killian, I know you're an amazing lover and it so happens that I am too."

I chuckle. "I can't make love to you." She snaps. "But you will sleep with me so come here or else." I sigh and take off my shirt. She smirks and I could tell she was enjoying it. I was dying, I didn't want to do this. I made my way to the bed and she quickly pinned me down. This wasn't what I wanted but it's the sacrifice I need to make to stay alive.