Is it Nonsense?

Killian and Sean took Abigail to the hospital as I stayed home with all the kiddos. I was nervous as can be. If Abigail loses her baby I will hate myself for the rest of my life. I'm sitting on the couch as all the kiddos are on the carpet watching Peter Pan.

That's when I hear the door open. I get up and ran towards it. I just see Killian walking through the door. "How's Abigail?" "She lost a lot of blood, almost lost the baby but she's on strict bed rest from now on." I gasp. "It was all my fault Killian, I was mad because Abigail was more of a mother to the girls than me so..." He caresses my cheek.

"It's Ok Emma, don't worry the good thing is that they're both safe." I nod. "I think it should have been best for me to never wake up." Killian shakes his head. "Don't say that Emma." A tear rolls down my cheek and he wipes it. "I love you and you're going to be an amazing mother." I smile.

That's when the doorbell rings. "Are you expecting someone?" I ask Killian. He nods. "I asked Malcolm to come." I gave him a weird look. "Who's that?" He smiles. "My partner since you've been gone." I gasp. Killian goes and opens the door. "Hi there Malcolm." Malcom comes and hugs him.

Malcolm backs away and Killian walks over to me. "Malcolm meet my wife, Emma." He smiles. "So this is the famous Emma I've heard about." Killian nods. Malcolm comes up to me and grabs my hand and kisses it. "Pleasure to meet you Swan." I gave him a weird look. "What?" He smiles deviously.

"So I have the debriefing packet, how about we go to the office and talk about our next mission," Killian asks and Malcolm nods. Killian walks into the office and Malcolm stands there. I give him a weird look and he gives me a devious smile again.

I walk away and I make my way towards the living room. I don't know why but that guy gives me a bad vibe. "Kids do you guys want macaroni and cheese?" They all look at me and smile. "Yes," They all say in unison. I smile as I get up. I walk towards the kitchen and start to prepare the food.

Once I finished I served it and put it into 4 little bowls. I called out to the kids and they came running into the dinning room table. I served them juice and they all started to eat and have fun. I was observing them and my were they having fun talking to one another. I felt even more bad that I was mean to Abigail.

Her kids and mine are friends, their family as a matter of fact and now she's in the hospital because of me. They all finished and put their little bowls and cups in the sink. Once they finished they started to take out their toys and play in the living room. I went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Once I finished, flashbacks from the time I was asleep played in my mind like where Neal stabbed me. I shook my head to see if I could make those images go away but they weren't. I grabbed a knife that was near me and that's when I see Neal trying to stab me.

I scream and I stab and when I come back to my senses I noticed that I had cut Killian. "Emma are you ok?" I gasped as I dropped the knife. "Love I cut your arm." He looks at the slash and ignores it. "I'm fine, Emma what's going on?" I look at Malcolm who is standing there and he sighs.

"Perhaps Emma needs some rest, I know she just woke up from being asleep." Killian nods. "I'm a go wash this off, I'll be back," he says as he walks over to the bathroom. I sit down and I cover my face. I'm being haunted by a dream, that's all that it is. I'm in the real world and there's no way Neal can hurt me, he's dead and he's been dead for years.

That's when I see Malcolm had grabbed the knife. He places it in front of me and I jump. "Hey Emma it's Ok accidents happen." I nod. "Yeah." "It's not like you were defending yourself from someone that was going to harm you." I gave him a weird look. "What?" He gives me a devious smile and that's when Killian walks back into the dinning room table.

"Here I grabbed a suture kit love," he says as he sits down. I nod as I continued to stare at Malcolm. I don't like him and from what he said, makes me think he knows something but then again it might be nonsense. "Well Killian I must go, tomorrow we will meet at the office then go on from there," Malcolm says as Killian extends his hand out and shakes his.

"See you tomorrow." Malcom nods and gives me a smile. "Hope you feel better Swan." I gasp. Wait how the hell does he know my maiden name? It's the second time he says it and that's when I remembered I had cut Killian. I see Malcolm walk away and I sigh. I don't know how but I'm going to find out how he knows that name.

I look down and I start to clean the wound. "I'm sorry love." Killian caresses my cheek. "It's ok, it's just you have those reflexes again." I nod as I wiped it down. I take out the the needle and everything else needed to treat his wounds. Once I finished I took out a syringe and gave him a shot with antibiotics in it. He smiles as he puts everything away.

I sigh as I slowly caress his wound. "I'm sorry again love, Now you will have another scar." He laughs. "Well that's one more story to talk about." I half smile. "I love you Emma." I smile. "And I love you Killian." He smiles as he gives me a kiss. That's when we hear Hope and Alan cry. We both groan then laugh.

"Duty calls again." I nod. "Lets go see what our children and god children are doing." He nods.