Confusion

I finally remembered my love, I have to find him. Luckily I was able to put a little tracker on him without him finding out. I get to his location and I start to inspect the house. I then look inside the window and I see him sleeping in the bed shirtless. I smile big. My love is here. I try to open the window when I see a woman coming out from the bathroom.

I gasp. She then goes and kisses him while he's asleep. He's found someone else? My heart broke. I don't notice the woman had walked up to window. She opened it and I gasp. "Can I help you?" I panic and she pulls my hair and I fall inside the room. "What the hell lady?" She scoffs. "Why are you spying on me and my husband?" My heart broke.

"Husband?" She nods. That's when Killian groans. "Leave before he wakes up." I shake my head. "He's my husband." She chuckles. That's when I slap her. She gasps and slaps me back. That's when Killian wakes up. "What is going on?" He gasps. "Emma?" I nod. "You married her?" He shakes his head.

"What?" "I remember everything yet I see I'm too late." He shakes his head. "No Emma it's not what you think." I start to cry. "I should have stayed the way I was." He grabs my arm and I pull away. "Leave me alone." He tries to follow me but then he falls to the ground.

I gasp when I see that woman had pressed something and Killian was groaning from the pain. "What is going on?" Killian was clutching his chest. "Phone, shocks to my heart." I gasp. "Oh hell no, you do not hurt my husband like that." I jump over Killian and I punch her in the face. I take the phone and Killian sighs in relief.

"What the hell is this?" Killian sighs. "She's been controlling me." I shake my head. "Are you serious?" He nods. "You will leave Killian alone if not I will kill you myself." She then chuckles. "Killian why don't you tell your love, who killed August and Leia?" I gasp. Killian then sighs.

"What?" Killian looks away. "That's right Emma, Killian killed August and Leia then shot you." My heart broke. "You did it?" He nods. "It wasn't my fault she was controlling me." I then go and slapped Killian. He sighs and nods. Then I go and kick the woman and I drop her to the ground.

I start to choke her and Killian tried to stop me. "Emma stop it, don't kill her." I scoff. "Why, do you love her?" He scoffs. "No I don't but you're not a killer." I chuckle. "That's where you're wrong." I continued to choke her then that's when Killian pulled me away. I tried to break free and I see her lying still on the floor.

Killian went to go check on her and he sighed. "You killed her." I smile. "Good." He sighs. "Emma, why?" I scoff. "She was controlling you and you're mad because I killed her?" He sighs. "Emma." I sigh. "Well she shouldn't have messed with you." He nods. "I understand but that wasn't the way." I nod. "I can't help it, you know that's how I am."

I then cried out, "Leia died because of her and you..." I burst out into tears. He nods, "my love I'm sorry, I didn't know I had hit her, please forgive me." I wipe my tears. "She didn't deserve to die, neither did August." Killian kiss and hugs me.

"I know, I know but they are in a better place now." I nod, "well we have to get rid of her body." I nod.

We managed to get rid of her body without anyone noticing and we talked about everything that's happened, including how I found Leia. After a big confrontation that consisted with crying, screaming then comforting and forgiving, we went home. We walked through the door and Abigail along with Sean gasped. Sean was holding Mara and ran to hug Killian. "You're back!" I smiled when I saw them.

Abigail walks up to me while holding Alan. "You got him back." I nod. "Yes my love is back." That's when I see Killian holding Mara. My heart melted seeing him with Mara. Abigail smiles. "Hey now you can try for that." I sigh. "You know I can't Abigail." She nods. "Doctors always tell us what we can't do, why don't you try?" That's when Killian looks at me and gives me a smile.

Maybe we can try it again. "So I expect tonight you two will be having a very intimate reunion?" I turn red and Abigail hits Sean's shoulder. "We will," Killian says and I turn even more red. Time passes by and we decided to go out to hotel because knowing the twins they would be crying all night and would not let us sleep.

We get there and I'm standing by the balcony and I'm looking down at the city. That's when Killian comes and hugs me from behind. "I've missed you love." I smile. "Me too." He smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I turn around and I kiss him. He smiles and I push him to the room. He sits on the bed while I'm standing.

We let go and I stood there staring at him. "What?" I smile. "I'm just happy." He smiles. "Me too love." I smile. "You know as I was holding Sean's little one, I thought why don't we try to have a baby again and maybe honor Leia's memory." I smile. "We can try but I don't know if my body will be able to do it." He smiles. "Well let's work on that first." I gave him a smirk.

He starts to kiss my neck and I smiled. "I've missed you so much Emma." I smile again. "So have I." He then slowly placed me on the bed. I just know that this reunion will be the most memorable one of all. "I love you Agent Jones." I chuckle. "It's Swan-Jones." He smiles. "And I love you Agent Killian Jones."