Waking Up

8 Weeks later

It's been 8 weeks since the horrible invasion. 8 weeks since I last saw Emma or Sean awake. I miss my love and my best friend so much and the worst thing is that Killian is no where to be found. I'm sitting there in the hospital room and I'm opening up the blinds to let the sunshine come into the dark and cold room.

I sigh as I look out the window. How did we get here? How did something so bad happen to us when all we wanted was to be with each other. I walk back to Sean's bed and I start to clean his face with a wet cloth, as I'm doing that tears just fill my eyes. That's when I rub my belly. 2 weeks ago I found out I was pregnant and Sean doesn't even know. I feel both heartbroken and guilty.

Emma was the one to become a mother and yet here I am carrying a child and it's father is practically dead. I kiss his forehead and I wipe my tear that fell on his cheek. That's when I hear a groan. I look up and I see Emma waking up. I run to her side and I await for her to fully open her eyes. I smile and that's when she opens her eyes.

"Emma you're alive." She groans and then gives me a blank stare. "Who are you?"

Emma's POV
I start to wake up and I'm in pain. I groan and I open  my eyes. I see a woman staring down at me but I couldn't recognize her. I tried to remember things but I couldn't remember anything at all. "Emma you're alive," she says and I give her a blank stare. "Who are you?" I ask. She gasps and I sigh.

"Emma you don't remember me?" I shake my head. "My name is Emma?" She nods. "Oh." She sighs. "You don't know anything?" I shake my head. "Should I?" She nods. "What about Killian, do you remember him?" I dug deep into my mind but no memory of him popped into my mind.

"No I'm sorry who is he?" She sighs. "Never mind that, how are you feeling?" I sigh. "Everything hurts." She nods. "I would imagine So." I sigh. "What happened?" She shakes her head. "Never mind that, just focus on getting better." I nod. "And what's your name?" She smiles.

"Abigail, I'm your best friend." I gasp. "Really?" She nods. "Yes." I sigh. "I'm so sorry Abigail." She shakes her head. "It's ok." I nod. I laid there and I wished I could remember her but I couldn't remember who she was or how my life was before this moment.

Abigail walked out and I looked to my side and I see a man laying there. He had a breathing tube and seemed to be in a worse state than me. I look under my blanket and I see bandages all over my lower abdomen. I wonder what happened to me? I sigh and put my blanket down.

That's when the doctor walks in with Abigail. "Emma good to see your awake." I nod. "Doctor she doesn't remember me." The doctor nods then starts to check me. After the check up the doctor nods. "It's a miracle she's alive so it's best to just give her time, her memories will come back," the doctor says and walks away.

Abigail sighs and looks my way. "See girl you'll remember before you know it." I nod and that's when I remembered Abigail had mentioned someone named Killian. Even if I didn't remember him, his name sounded familiar. Maybe he was a friend or a brother?

"Abigail who is Killian?" She sighs. "Emma he is your love." I gasp. "My husband?" She sighs. "No you guys weren't married." I nod. "And where is he?" That's when she presses something and I feel a coldness come over my body. "Abigail what did you do?" She smiles. "I think it's best you rest for a little while more." I get sleepy.

"Abigail I don't want to sleep." That's when my eyelids get heavy. Seconds pass by and sleep takes over me.

Abigail's POV
I had to put Emma back to sleep. I couldn't bear her talking about Killian. That's when I hear someone else groan. I gasp. I turn around and I see Sean opening his eyes. He takes a look at me and his eyes shoot open. He points to the tube in his mouth and I run out the door. The doctor walks back in and takes it off. "Abigail, my love," he says and I lean down and give him a kiss.

"I missed you," he said as he pressed his forehead against mine. Tears were rolling down my face and I was just smiling like crazy. The doctor coughs and I smile nervously. "I'm sorry doctor." The doctor nods. "I just need to make sure he's ok." I nod. He checks him and clears him.

"It's a miracle he's good." I smile. The doctor walks away and I grab Sean's hand. He kisses it and caresses it. I smile. He looks at Emma and sighs. "She's not awake yet?" I sigh. "She woke up but she doesn't remember anything." He gasps. "Really?" I nod. "She doesn't remember me or Killian." He gasps.

I nod. "Well it's best she doesn't remember him or the fact that she can't have a baby." He gasps. "What?" I nod. He sighs. "Any news on Killian?" I shake my head. He sighs. "My poor brother, this is so unfair, he was going to be a dad yet he lost his child and his love doesn't remember him." I nod.

"Speaking of kids." He nods. I touch my belly and he gasps. "Really?" I nod. He kisses me and smiles. "We are going to be parents?" I nod. He hugs me then sighs when he looks at Emma. "I feel bad celebrating when Emma lost hers." I sigh. "I felt the same way when I found out I was expecting." He nods.

"Well let's just hope she can one day form a family just like us." I smile and nod.