Death

I was a bit thrown off with that Killian guy I saw at the mall. As I'm getting to the baby shower it hit me that could it be that he was the Killian? As in my love? I shook my head and decided that it wasn't.

As soon as I get to the park I see Leía with Abigail. I adopted this girl and to my surprise August was ok with it. He did get upset at first but since I don't want kids right now he accepted it. I see the decorations and everything was perfect. I had paid a party planner to decorate the park.

Abigail deserves perfection, her and the twins deserve to have an awesome time. "Emma," Abigail says as she runs up to me. "Thank you so much for this, you shouldn't have done all this." I smile. "You deserves the best Abigail and I can't wait to meet the little ones." She smiles. "I love you Emma." I smile. "And I love you."

That's when Sean comes. "You need to go with your man." She smiles and nods. "Go enjoy yourselves." She nods then walks away with Sean. That's when Leía comes running towards me. "Mommy," she says and hugs me. "How are you my darling?" She giggles. "I missed you." I smile and that's when August comes up to us.

He then gives me a kiss. Even though I don't remember that Killian I am in love with August. The party is going well. I got there after all the guests have arrived. As August and I are still hugging, a bullet goes through his head. I gasp as I see him fall. My heart broke. Leía screams as Abigail takes her and Sean protects them both.

I turn around and I don't see anyone. That's when a bullet grazes me and hits Leia. I scream and I look at that direction. I look back at August and he's dead. I kiss him one last time and I get up. I look at Abigail and she nods and hugs Leía but Leia is losing a lot of blood. I run towards where I think the perp was at.

"Take care of her." She nods as she takes out her phone. I get to the building closest to the park and I start to scour the rooms where I think he or she was at. I get to a window and I see someone holding a long range gun. I immediately made my way down by throwing a line down to the street. "Stop right there!" I scream and he starts to run.

I start to chase after him and then I finally catch up to him. I tackle him and I punch him. "You killed the man I love." That's when I see it was an innocent bystander. I sigh as I get off from him, "I'm so sorry sir." He scoffs. "I can sue you for hitting me." I sigh.

"I'm sorry sir, my love just got shot to death and I thought you were the man that shot him." He gasps. "Oh I'm sorry." I nod. "Then don't worry about it." I nod. "Thanks." He walks away and I walk back to the park. I made my way to the party and I see August still laying there as paramedics took Leia.

My heart was breaking, August has died and my little Leia was fighting for her life. Abigail was in shock that all this happened. "Abigail, Sean I'm sorry." They all shook their heads. "Emma don't apologize we all know what this line of work brings." I look back at August and I start to cry. "Who the hell killed my love and endangered my child?"

I caressed his face and continued to cry. I then went to the hospital to check on Leia. I don't know who that person was but I will find him and I will kill him for killing August and hurting Leia.

Killian's POV
I'm walking back to my hotel room and I'm dying. I killed August and grazed Emma. That way if Regina asks me whether or not I shot both of them I can say yes. I didn't mind killing August but it hurt me that I had to do that to Emma.

I cleaned up my gun and packed everything up. I then started to make my way back to the airport. I board the plane then made my way back to Regina's. As soon as she opens the door she kisses me. I back away and she snickers. "Killian you can't be acting that way." I scoff and made my way in. "There I shot August and his partner." She chuckles.

"Good job, so now I know that they will not be a nuisance to us?" I nod. She smiles. "Then now it's time for your reward." I groan in disgust. "Regina I'm not a sex toy for you, I don't want to sleep with you." She chuckles then presses the button.

I fall as I clutch my chest. She then let's go. "What was that?" I sigh as a tear rolled down my face. I wiped it and scoffed. "Let me rest Regina, damn it Im freaking tired as hell." She sighs. "Fine just because you did the mission for tonight I'll let you rest but tomorrow you will be mine." I scoff as she walked away.

I fell to the floor and I started to cry. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to handle this. I think it's best that I die. If I know Emma she will do everything in her power to find me the killer and she doesn't remember me so it's best I die.

I would much rather die than to sleep with Regina every night. Oh what did I do to deserve this horrible life.