A New Chance

Time has passed by and we have all been living in one big house here in Canada. Killian and I have been trying for a baby but haven't had any luck. Although we do have the twins to care of and we love them as if they were our own, we still want kids of our own. Killian and I have been working as FBI agents. We managed to clear our rap sheets, I know it's not right but we wanted a fresh new start.

Killian and I were investigating a murder case so we were on our way to the location. I looked over at Killian driving and my did my heart soar. We have gone through so much and now here we are both working together and in love. Killian glances at me then chuckles. "What's wrong love?" I smile. "I'm just happy." We reach a stop light and he looks my way.

"I am too." I smile. "We've just come a long way and we are finally together and happy." He nods then leans over and kisses me. I smile and that's when we hear the car behind us honk. We both laugh and Killian drives off. After 15 minutes we finally arrived to the location. As soon as we got there my stomach started to hurt.

Killian looked over at me and gave me a weird look. "You ok love?" I nod. "Yeah I think I shouldn't have eaten that bagel." He smiles. "You always eat them though." I smile. "Yeah maybe it had expired." He nods. We walked up to the location and inspected the scene. We took down all our notes and that's when I see the body and I get the urge to hurl.

I run to a bush and I throw up. Killian rushes to my side. "No more bagels for you." I laugh as I stood up. "Yes no more." He nods. "How about you take the day?" I shake my head. "No I want to stay." He smiles. "You've been working hard, stay home." I smile and nod. "I'll take you home." I sigh. "Ok." He smiles and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

Time passes by and I'm home. I walk through the door and I see Abigail running. I laugh. She's either going to go get a bottle or a diaper. "Sean where did you leave Mara's pacifier?" I hear her scream out. Oh so it's the pacifier this time. I look at the couch and I see it. "Found it!" I scream out. That's when I see Abigail walking towards me.

"Emma, what are you doing home?" She asks and I give her the pacifier. She smiles. "Thanks." We walk towards the couch and she gives Mara her pacifier. She stops crying then closes her eyes. I sit down next to Abigail and sigh. "I threw up a lot this morning, I was fine but Killian sent me home." She nods. "Maybe it was something you ate?" I nod. "That's What I told Killian." She nods.

"Well go up and rest, I'll make you some chicken noodle soup for lunch." I smile. "Thanks." I then made my way up to our room. I changed into a tank top and some sweat pants and I laid down on the bed. I turned on the TV and started to watch The Office. I was watching the episode where Pam finds out she's pregnant.

That's when a thought goes into my mind. What if it wasn't a bagel, what if I'm pregnant? I know there isn't the slightest chance because of the bullet that killed my other baby but what if? I ran to the bathroom and found a pregnancy test. It was still new so there was no chance of it have a faulty result. I took the test and went back into the room. I set it down on the night stand and continued to watch.

I'm so happy I'm alone, wouldn't want to get Killian's hopes up and say I'm pregnant when in reality I'm not. But then again what if I am. Oh Killian will be delighted because he will finally be a father. I was so eager to find out but the test wasn't hurrying up. I let them minutes pass by just in case and I check the stick. I sigh when I see the results. "Not Pregnant."

My heart broke into a million pieces. I guess it was the stupid bagel and all I'm having is a bad stomach flu. I get out of the room and I see Abigail there. "What's wrong Emma?" I hide the stick behind my back and smiled. "Nothing." She squints her eyes and scoffs.

"What's behind your back?" I grin. "Nothing." She then grabs the stick and takes it away from me. "Are you Pregnant?" I sighed. "No I thought I was." She looks at the stick and sighs. "I'm sorry Emma." I sigh and nod. "It's ok, I guess it's not in the cards for me." I then go and throw it away. "Wait did you get that test from the bathroom next to your room?" I nod. "Girl those expired." I gave her a weird look. "But I checked." She chuckles.

"No they are labeled wrong, here I have some in mine." She walks away then comes back with three. "Wait why do you have these tests?" "Are you planning on getting pregnant again?" She smiles. "I'm not planning to but you know anything can happen." I smile and nod. I then give her the tests back.

"It's ok I don't want to take them, I'm not pregnant, I don't need to be reminded three times that I'm not." She sighs. "Emma come on, just try at least you'll know for sure if you're not." I sigh and nod. "Ok." She smiles and claps her hands. I go take the tests and leave on the bathroom sink. "I'm excited." I sigh. "Don't be, they will all come out negative." That's when Alan starts to cry.

She sighs. "Sean can you..." "I got it babe." He walks into the room then closes the door. We laugh and went to go check on the tests. All three came out positive. I'm pregnant. "Abigail Can this be true?" She smiles. "The tests say pregnant so I'm pretty sure you're pregnant." I smile. "But What If I'm not I don't want to get Killian's hopes up." She sighs. "Emma." I nod. "I'll go to the doctors tomorrow and confirm it." She nods.

"Well they will tell you that you're definitely carrying Killian's baby." I smiled and touched my belly. Is it possible that I'm pregnant again with Killian's baby? I don't know but tomorrow my life will either change or remain the same.