Secret Mission: Murder

It's been 2 months, 2 freaking months since I've been here. Training has been killer, I honestly missed my training with Emma but I have become way stronger than before and smarter. One of the many things my trainers have been showing us is how to get rid of targets without leaving a trace by either killing them with one shot or by poisoning them.

I have been planning to do a sole mission for a while now, it breaks my heart to have to do this but it must be done. Tonight I will be getting rid of my father once and for all. And it doesn't pain me to do it because this man never loved me, so it won't hurt to kill him. I'm at the training facility doing my morning exercises. Now more than ever I have to have the mindset to kill him and get back to my Emma.

I'm on the track running when my partner Sean, runs up to me. "Hey why are you so energetic this morning?" I chuckle and stop to catch my breath. "Well I have to be prepared." He chuckles. "For what?" I sigh. "You know very well for what." He sighs. "Look Killian, its best not to do that." I scoff. "Why because you weren't able to do it?" He sighs. I sigh. "Damn it Sean I'm sorry, I'm a dirt bag." He nods.

"It's ok, yes I failed, I tried to kill my father so I could get back to my love but now more than ever he's watching me and watching her." I sigh. "Do you know where she's at?" He nods. "All I know is that she's in Boston and that's it." I gasp. "Then escape, lets both escape, and run to America, we are above all agents now we can mess with the system." He chuckles.

"Yeah but if we get caught, I'm sure your Emma and my Abigail will suffer the consequences." I sigh. "Well if that's the case I best not fail." That's when Natasha, my main trainer who is not that much older than me walks up to us. "Sean, Killian you are to report to my office immediately." We both nod.

We went to her office and she told us about a new mission we were both assigned to. And I was thrilled when I found out I had to take out a target and it was in a city far away from here. I'm sure if the agency thinks that I'm with Sean over there they will never suspect that I'm the one that killed my dad.

Once we were given our debriefing we went to the locker room to change and gather up our gear. As I was changing Sean gave me a concerned look. "Killian..." I finish putting on my utility belt on and sighed. "Sean, there's no going back, you gonna cover for me yes or no?" He nods. "You know damn well I will." I smile. "Thanks." He nods.

"Well I wish you the best of luck." I nod. We both walked out together then separated. The tactics we were going to use for our op was that we were to do kill the target by one clean shot. Sean and I had to be on separate roofs so it's ok that we weren't together.

Time passes by and Sean is in position for his target. As was I. My dad was home in his office sitting by the window. Even if he wasn't the bullets could go through walls. I look at the screen from my small laptop and I see Sean's location and information.

"Killian are you in position?" "Affirmative," I say as I start to point the gun towards my dad. We have to keep communication since they have tabs on us. I look through the scope and I see my dad. I took a deep breath and put my finger on the trigger. As soon as I was about to pull it. I hear my laptop go off.

That's when I see Emma on my screen. My heart dropped and I smiled. Emma, my love. Seeing her on the screen warmed my heart. She looks so beautiful and she's still wearing the necklace I gave her. That's when I see a target mark on her. I gasp. No what the hell? "If you pull that stunt again Killian, I will kill your precious Emma." I snarl.

I put the gun down. "How'd you know?" "I will ignore this incident if you go with Sean and help take out the target." I scoff. "You forget that I am way stronger than you Killian, don't make me kill Emma just to shut you up." I sigh. "Fine, I will go with Sean." "See I told you I will keep my promise, if you just stay put." I scoff.

"I will kill you dad." He chuckles. "Even if you do son which I doubt you will accomplish, I will leave someone in charge to have her disposed of." I gasp. "You wouldn't?" "Try me son." I scoff. "I'm not your son." "Then to be a good agent, you wouldn't want Natasha know that because your selfish act of revenge you might have compromised the mission." I scoff and cut off his line.

I packed my stuff and went back to our real location. That's when he looks at me through his scope and smiles. "Locked target?" He asks as I position my gun. I look into my scope and I see our target. "Target locked." I take a deep breath and pulled the trigger. In an instant the man fell. "Mission accomplished."

"Good job guys," we hear Nat say on our coms. We packed everything and went back to the facility. Using a sniper was really hard it takes years of practice but I was able to master it quickly. Once we finished reporting our mission we went back to the locker rooms. "Did you kill your dad?" Sean asks and I sigh. "Nope he caught me, you were right." He sighs. "I'm sorry Killian." I nod.

"He showed me the surveillance video of her and he was going to kill her." He gasps. "Yeah, I promise from now on I will let Emma be. Even though I miss her, I rather her be alive and not with me then her be dead." Sean nods. "That's why I chose not to pursue Abigail anymore, I would rather see her alive than dead." I nod.

"This is the life we have to live from now on Killian." I sigh. "Yes it is Sean, yes it is...."