Something Is Definitely There

It's finally Monday and I'm excited to see Emma. I don't know if she feels the same way but ever since the incident that happened I feel more connected to her. I want to seriously know her more but that will be a challenge. Well it's a challenge I'm willing to face.

I walk to Anatomy and I see her sitting down at our table. It honestly made my heart soar seeing her. I went and sat down and she completely ignored me. I sigh, of course she would. "Hey Emma how you feeling?" She looks up and nods. "I'm feeling better and you?" I smile. "Feeling better, are we still on for tonight?" She nods.

"If you can handle it then yes we are still on." I chuckle. "Please Emma you know I can." She chuckles. "We shall see tonight but in the mean time.." she says then hands me a paper. "What's this?" She laughs. "Your part of the project, I know I gave you stuff to type but maybe you can bring those things over and we can work on them together." I lift my eyebrow.

"You want to work together?" "If you don't want to, I can ignore you again.." I laugh. "No no it's ok, by when do you need them?" "Maybe tomorrow I mean we still have quite some time till it's due, maybe of how impatient I was I put you and myself in danger," she says and sighs.

I smile. "Don't say that Emma, things happen, don't beat yourself about it." She smiles at me and nods. "I guess so." I nod.

Time passes by and we were walking to class and we see the guys we fought with that night walking up to us. I quickly push Emma behind me and she gave me a baffled look. She moved my arm and walked in front of me. "The hell you guys want?" "All I'm going to say gothic princess is to watch your back, just because you have your boyfriend prince here doesn't mean we will not come after you again," Snart says and I scoff.

"Leave Emma alone." Snart chuckles along with the rest of the guys. "It's best you leave this chick alone, she will only bring you pain Jones." I scoff. "Get the hell out of our sight," I say as I clench my teeth. They all laugh wickedly and walked away. I looked back at Emma and she was pissed beyond hell. "We won't let ourselves be bullied by them, see you tonight, don't be late," she says then walks away.

Oh well that sweet Emma is gone again, I can't wait to leave this stupid school. I mean I was way better in London but then I wouldn't picture myself being anywhere else than here.

The Day continued without any problems and when the school day ended I made my way home. As soon as I arrived I hear a lot of voices coming from the living room. I tip toed my way through them and ran upstairs. As soon as I got to my room I locked the door. I checked all my homework and then started to prepare to go to Emma's house.

That's when I hear Maria outside my door. I go and open it. "You hungry Killian?" She asks and I smile. "Not really." She nods. "Where you going to?" I stayed quiet and she laughed. "You're going to go see Emma huh?" I nod. "Yeah." She smiles. "She's a good young lady, very hurt but I believe you can help her change." I smile. "Hopefully well I got to go, I'm running a bit late." She smiles.

"Go I'll cover for you." I go and hug her. "Thanks Maria." She nods. "Go be happy my boy." I nod and made my way to Emma's house.

Emma's POV
As soon as I got home I went straight to work out and to train. I was tired of their crap, I want to prepare myself for anything. I looked at my phone and it was already 6pm, Killian is late. That's when I hear the doorbell ring. I scoff. Maybe inviting Killian wasn't the best thing I mean I do work better alone.

I walked out of the garage and my aunt was on her laptop in the dinning room table. "Killian?" I nod and she gives me a smirk. I scoff. "It's not like that aunt." She laughs and continues to type. I go and open the door and I give Killian a straight face. "You're late." "I'm only two minutes late." "Oh come on don't be so serious," he says and laughs. I stayed quiet and he nods.