Accepting

I feel a warmth on my body and I start to wake up. I look down and I see Emma still asleep on my chest. I had forgotten I had slept with her. I caress her face and she just smiled. That's when the door flies open. "Son what the hell is this?" My dad screams. I put my hand up so he could shut up.

I slowly moved away from under Emma. I grabbed her head and slowly placed it on the pillow. I then grabbed the blanket and covered her. I quietly made my way out the room and closed the door. "Dad what the hell, you could have woken her up." He scoffs and makes his way down the stairs.

"Son, how can you sleep with a girl like that?" I squint my eyes. "Like what?" He scoffs. "You know a goth girl, she is a girl without class, and it seems without morals either since she took you to bed." I scoff. "First of all she is my partner not just some girl from the street ok?" He scoffs. "And second, did you not see the Monitor next to us and the fact that I'm all bandaged up?"

He stays quiet. "Exactly because you always come to conclusions first and you don't care about me." He rolls his eyes. "What the hell are you doing here so early? I thought you and mom had gone out somewhere.?" "My business deal was sealed without complications so my day ended early." I nod. "And where's mom?" He shrugs. I sigh.

"Oh and I'm fine by the way, thanks for asking how I am dad." He then walks away and leaves me standing there by myself. As I'm about to make my way upstairs he calls out to me. "Oh and son, please get that goth girl home, we can't have people like her in our house." I shake my head.

"Dad did you not see we got attacked." "Yes Maria told me but it was just kids play, I taught you better than that, I thought you were a man who could defend himself?" I scoff then he walks away into his office. I wanted to scream. I was so mad at this situation, I could have died and my parents wouldn't have cared.

That's when I hear the doorbell ring. Maria goes and answers it. Then I see Emma's aunt walking alongside Maria. "I will go check on miss Swan, Killian," Maria says then walks up the stairs. I smile. "I'm sorry for.." She nods. "Thank you for calling me but you should have taken her to the hospital." I nod.

"Yeah but..." She laughs. "Yeah Emma would not have wanted that." I nod. "Yeah." She smiles. That's when my dad walks out. Emma's aunt gasps. "Thanks Mr Jones for..." My dad waves his hands. "Yes yes, but please hurry and take your daughter home, we are far too busy." I scoff. "Dad what the hell?" Emma's aunt looks a bit annoyed.

My dad then walks away and I shake my head from the embarrassment. "I am so sorry about my dad, he can be a dirt bag." She nods. "Let me go get her." "No I can get her." She sighs. "Killian.." I sigh. "Please." She nods. "I will be waiting for you outside." I nod. I make my way upstairs and I find her still asleep.

"She won't wake up for a while, I gave her a sedative because she was in pain." I nod. "Thanks Maria." I start to pick her up and she stops me. "Killian you're hurt you can't pick her up." I smile. "It's ok María." I pick her up and I take her outside.

I then get out and I see Emma's aunt had a small car. So I decided it was best to take her in the family car. I went and unlocked the car and placed her in the back seat. "Killian I can take her." I nod. "She will be more comfortable in my car, I can follow you." She nods.

I get in and followed her back to her house. We got there and I picked Emma up and took her inside. Then she escorts me to Emma's room. I go and place her down on the bed and tucked her in. "I will be back Killian." I nod. I walk around her room and I see weights and boxing gloves on the floor.

I shake my head and laugh. That's when I see a bunch of pictures all cut up hidden under the the weights. I pick them up and I could see they were all of her and Neal. I sigh. She really loved him. "She changed didn't she?" I over her Emma's aunt say and I jump. "Sorry I didn't mean to.." She smiles.

"It's ok Killian." I nod. "I'm sorry again for my dads behavior." She nods. "You care about Emma don't you?" I stood there a bit nervous. "Umm.." She smiles. "Then you are not the guy Emma described." I gasp. "She talked about me?" She nods. "I know I was a dirt bag to her in the past but..." That's when I feel my wound open a bit. I groan.

"I don't know I worry about her a lot, this way that she changed it's not her and the way she defends people." She nods. "Yes she changed, and I worry about her as well but I think deep down she trust you Killian." I shake my head. "I doubt she will trust me, she didn't even trust me to do the project and from what I saw downstairs that's why she was out, because she didn't trust me and she got hurt."

That's when her aunt hugs me. I stood there in shock. Why was she hugging me? She backs away and smiles. "Thank you Killian." I gave her a baffled look. "How can you thank me when Emma is hurt, and my dad treated you like crap." She laughs. "You're upset because you have feelings for my niece." I gasp. "No I don't." She smiles. "Yes because if you would have been the same guy she told me about, you wouldn't have brought her here and you wouldn't have apologized for your dad's behavior."

I blush. "No I mean.." She nods. "It's ok you don't have to tell me, but I know." I nod. "Thanks again Killian, I'm happy to know that she has you at her side." I nod. "I will come and visit her when she's feeling better, I know she is anxious to go back to working on our project." Emma's aunt nods. "Yes, now go home and rest." I nod. I looked back at Emma and she looked at peace.

I make my way down the stairs and got into the car. Could it be that I had feelings for Emma? I shake my head. No I can't accept those feelings, I mean my parents will not accept her but then again who cares what they think.