Safe

We make it to the safe house and I put Hope on the couch so she could rest. I look around and I'm dying from the fear. I don't know how Neal managed to come out or what but I'm scared he might kill my girls. I see Leía sitting in the middle of the living room and she's just rocking herself back and forth.

"Leía you Ok?" She shakes her head. "I want daddy to come home." I sigh as I kneel down to hug her. "I know but daddy is busy at the moment but don't worry he will come soon." She nods. "Is Hope ok?" I look back at Hope and nod. "Yes Sweetie, She will be." She smiles and nods. "What if the bad guy comes again?" I hug her tighter.

"He won't and if I do I'll throw him over a bridge." She smiles. That's when my phone goes off. I get up and grab it. "Killian." Then I hear a chuckle. "No matter where you go Emma, I will find you and I will haunt you." I shook my head. "You can never hide from me." I hang up and I break my phone.

We've been compromised, damn it. I check out the cupboards for food and water bottles. I start to pack some stuff and load it in the car. "Mommy what are you doing?" I sigh. "Leía Sweetie, go into the other room and grab some blankets and some dolls for you and your sister." She nods.

My poor baby girls don't deserve this life. I finished emptying out the cupboards and I went to change. I changed Leía and grabbed some extra clothes for her and Hope. "We have to leave sweetie." She sighs. "Bad guy?" I nod. I go and grab Hope and placed her in the car. Leía went to the bathroom as I scoped the last things I might need from the house.

Leía got in and we drove away. I didn't know where to go. I didn't have family, well I did have Sean and Abigail but I don't want to bring them into this. Sadly I had no where to go, all I can do is wait for Killian to call. I drove and drove until my gas ran out. I stopped at a gas station and filled up before continuing on with our journey.

We stopped at a remote area where all you could see are the stars. I locked the doors and put on the security system and invisible shield so no one can spot the car. "Mommy where will we live?" I look at Leía and sigh. "I don't know sweetie." She sighs as she hugs her doll tightly. I look at Hope and she's just staring at her arm.

"Does it hurt love?" She nods. "I'm sorry my love." She half smiles. Leía hands her the other doll and Hope smiles. I smile. Leía loves her sister so much and that warmed my heart. I lowered down the black shield from the ceiling window so the girls could see the stars.

"Alright girls look up at the sky." They look up. "What do you see?" They smile. "Stars." I nod. "That's right, they are stars." They smile again. "Reminds me of the lights Rapunzel would see when she was in the tower." I smile when I hear Leía say this.

"That's right Leía." She smiles and nods. "No this reminds me of when Tiana sees the wishing star on the balcony from her friends house." I smile hearing Hope say this. They start arguing and I laugh. "You both are right my loves." They give me a weird look.

"You see wherever you are the stars at the same." They both nod and hug their dolls. "So daddy is seeing these same stars?" I nod at Hope. "Yes they are, they are the same stars." They smile and start to yawn. I take out some pillows and blankets and formed a little bed for them in the back.

"Rest up my loves, we will be leaving in the morning." They nod as they come and hug me. "Good night." I nod and give them each a kiss on their forehead. They lay down and I covered them with a blanket. 10 minutes pass by and I hear both of them lightly snore. I sit back on the drivers seat and I start to cry.

I was so scared, I need Killian here but I can't compromise his mission. I looked back at the girls and they just looked so at peace. I don't know what I'm going to do but I either kill Malcolm well Neal or I will have to live like this for the rest of my life. That's when I see someone shining a light towards the car. The car should be invisible on the outside so no one could see it.

I see a man with a rifle, I guess he was out hunting. He walks back into the woods and just disappears. I sigh in relief. That's when I see a message pop on the car. "Love is that you?" I was scared to answer. "What if it was Neal?" I ignored it. "Unless He gives me our secret word."

"Emma I need to know if you're ok." I ignored the message again. "Please Answer me my pirate princess." I sigh in relief, that's our safe word, well it's two but still. I answer. "Killian, Love where are you?" "I'm standing outside our home that's destroyed." I start to cry.

"Killian, Malcolm tried to kill me, I took the girls and went to the safe house but he found the house too." He gasps. "What?" I continued to cry. "Where are you at?" I looked around and sighed. "I think 4 hours east from the safe house." He nods. "Don't worry love, ill be there in a couple of hours." I sigh in relief. "Are you and the girls ok?" "Hope got hurt but she's ok." He scoffs.

"Malcolm will pay Emma." "Just come to us, I'm scared and so are the girls." "Don't worry my love I will be there just hang tight." I nod. "I love you Emma." I smile. "I love you too Killian." I hang up and leaned back against the chair.

My love is finally coming back to us, I just hope nothing else happens while he gets here.