Special Care

I look down at Emma and she has passed out. I shake her and she doesn't wake up. I start to worry a bit. I put her down and I check her pulse. Thankfully she still had one but it was really slow. I pick her back up and I look around and I see all the guys still on the floor passed out.

I start to make my way back to her house but decided it was best to bring her back to my house. Maria is a nurse as well so she can see her. And knowing Emma she wouldn't want me to take her to the hospital. 20 minutes later I finally made it to my house.

I walk up to my house and knocked on the door. The door opens and Maria gasps. "Killian what happened?" I ignored her and rushed in. "Get the stuff to see her up she's been losing a lot of blood." I quickly got to the guest room and I laid her on the bed. I check her pulse again and I don't feel one. I start to panic.

"Maria!" I screamed out and I see her walk into the room. "Maria I can't feel her pulse." She nods. "My boy you should have taken her to the hospital." I sigh. "I know but I knew she wouldn't have wanted me to take her there." She connects a small monitor to Emma and I hear her the monitor which meant Emma had a pulse.

I sighed in relief. She starts an IV on her and starts to check her wound. "Killian what exactly happened?" I sigh. "She was in a fight." She shakes her head. "Well these guys started to attack her and she defended herself and well this is how it ended." She nods.

"Can you save her?" She nods. "Yes she's going to be fine Killian." I smile. I lean against the wall and I see Maria treating Emma. 20 minutes passed by and she was done. "So is she going to be ok?" She takes off her gloves and smiles. "My boy she will be fine, she just needs to rest." I smile. "You sure?" She nods. I smile then I feel light headed.

I guess all the adrenaline I was running on is starting to die down. Maria looks at me then gasps. "Killian you were hurt too?" I shake my head. "No I'm fine." She shakes her then moves my arm up and sees the slash then all the cuts on my arms. "You come with me back to your room." I sigh. "No Emma can't be alone, she wouldn't want to be alone.." She smiles.

"She won't wake up for a while so let me check you." I scoff and made my way to my room. I sit down on my bed. Maria starts to check my wounds then gives me a smirk. "What's that smirk for?" She laughs. "You like this girl, don't you?" I shake my head. "No I don't she's just my partner, I couldn't let her die out there." She chuckles.

"Your eyes and the way you're acting says otherwise Killian." I scoff. "Look you never brought any other girl home, so this means she must be special, well she is different than the girls you've liked in the past, I mean she looks way different than Milah." I sigh. "Look I don't care about Emma ok, she just needs to get better." She nods.

All I'm wishing is that my parents don't come home because if they see her they will flip out but even if they do I don't care, it's not like they worry about what I do. Minutes pass by and Maria finally patches me up. "There you go and please Killian be careful, next time just run away." I nod. "And did you call the police to let them know about the attack?" I shake my head.

"No I want to wait until Emma wakes up." She smiles. "Maria stop it." She smiles again. "Ok ok, you can go see Emma again." I smile. "Thank you." I get up and boy was I in pain but I couldn't imagine the pain Emma must have felt. I get to the guest room and I see Emma still sound asleep.

I look down at her face and she looked so at peace. The only thing that bothered me was the way she changed her appearance, I mean I never really noticed her before like that but I don't know, something's changed I guess. I look at her mouth and I see spots of blood. I grab a wet cloth and I clean the blood. I sighed when I saw I had taken some of her black lipstick off.

I guess losing Neal really affected her because this is not her. She had so many piercings along her ears, and one on her nose. Black make up, black lipstick, and she dyed her hair black, and not to mention her black clothes. That nerdy girl that annoyed me last year was gone and this poor heart broken girl is who's here now.

I caressed her cheek and she moved a bit. I don't know what's overcome me, I usually don't act like this, before I wouldn't have cared for her but now all I can do is worry about her well being. I sighed. I guess the only thing I can do is let her rest and let her aunt know what happened, I'm sure she's worried sick about her.