A Little Drink

Weeks later

It's been pretty quiet and boring here in London. I mean I know we have to be living here undercover but there's only so much I can take without doing anything. At least back in the states I would do exciting ops while being undercover. Well I guess I can't complain because I do hate going out. Today was our day off so this meant we can go out and drink or do whatever with our time. Abigail wanted to go out to so we decided to go to a casino.

Yeah even though we were undercover we can have fun. Abigail and I changed into more fitted dresses and made our way to lobby. We rented out a room since we knew one of us was going to get wasted so we wouldn't have to bother going back to our rental house. As soon as we arrived to the casino area a man gives us two margaritas. "On the house for the two beautiful ladies," he says and walks away.

Abigail smiles at me. "See I told you that we were going to have fun." I nod. We went over to look for a table. Abigail was on a roll going on machine after machine and let me tell you she had such luck that I'm sure she can get the jackpot. After a while she comes and sits back down.

"Emma, oh I mean Jennifer come on let's have some fun." While being undercover we have to use false names, mine is Jennifer and Abigail's is Lana. So yeah we can't be using our real names around here, not when we are spying on German and Russian allies. Oh and we changed our appearance, I dyed my hair brown and Abigail cut her hair so yeah. "I am having fun." She gives me a straight face. I laugh. She then takes me to the other side of the casino where there's a dance floor.

She starts to dance and is going crazy. I loved seeing her like that but now I could tell that she was getting drunk. I looked over to other side of the dance floor and I see two men that looked like they were in our same situation, one was completely drunk and the other was there taking care of the other. I laughed. I guess I'm not the only one suffering.

Hours pass by and Abigail is wasted. "Damn it Lana, you're wasted." She smiles. "Nonsense," she says all slurred and I sigh. "You need to go to sleep," I say and she shakes her head. I put one arm over my shoulder and I walked her up to our room. As I'm walking in the hallway I see the same man again and he was also holding his drunk friend.

We both laugh and walked passed each other. I open the door to our room and I place Abigail on the bed. "You're no fun," she says then passes out on the bed. I laugh and tuck her in. "Good night girl." I walked passed the mirror and I see the necklace Killian gave me. I sigh and touched it. I then take it off. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to not wear it for one night.

I place it in the drawer and then walked out. As I walked out I see the man coming out of the room two doors from mine. He laughs then walks up to me. My was he handsome, I was a little drunk but man he reminded me so much of Killian. I shook my head, no it can't be him.

"I guess we both had to deal with our drunk friends huh?" I laugh. "Would you like to have a drink with me?" I smile. We then walk down to the bar. He orders drinks for us and we sit at a table. "So what's a beautiful woman like you doing here because by your accent I can tell you're not from around here." I smile. "Hmm handsome and smart." He smirks.

"I came to London with my friend Lana." He smiles. "For what?" I smile. "Well aren't you a nosy one?" He smirks and takes a sip. "No I'm just curious to know about you miss..." I smile. "Jennifer." He smiles. "And what's your name?" He smiles. "It's Colin beautiful." I smile. "So judging by your accent you are from around here, so is there any place you recommend my friend and I to go visit?" He smiles.

"Beautiful and smart." I smile. God just looking at him, reminded me so much of Killian but he looks a tad different so I knew it couldn't be him. "So it's your first time here?" I nod. "Well it depends on what you like?" He says as he scoots closer to me. I start to get a bit nervous but I continue to smile.