It Can't Be

I see the mirror break into a million pieces in front of me. I look back at Neal and he had an evil smirk. "You can't leave me Emma." I shook my head. "Are you insane, why did you break the mirror?" He smiles as he drops the baseball bat.

"You are meant to be with me Emma." He starts walking towards me but I run out of the room. I make my way downstairs and I run towards the front door, but there's no door knob. I start to panic. That's when I hear Neal walking down the stairs.

"You're going to spend eternity with me Emma not with Killian or your girls." I run to the bathroom and I lock the door. I'm panicking like crazy. What is wrong with him? Why the hell is he acting that way? That's when I hear him pounding on the door. "Open the door Swan!" He screams and I stayed quiet.

He kicks the door and manages to make a hole. He continues to break the door and he reaches for the door knob. As he opens the door I pull it and hit him with it. He groans and falls down. I run and make my way to the sliding door leading to the backyard. I tried to open it but it wouldn't open.

I started pounding the door, trying to break the glass but it wasn't breaking. That's when I feel Neal behind me. He grabs me by the waist and sits me down on a chair and ties me down. I'm trying to break free but he had tied me down real good. That's when he turns around and his whole belly area was bleeding.

"Neal you're..." He nods as he looks down. "Yeah I'm bleeding, thanks to you." I shake my head. "It wasn't my fault Neal, it was an accident." That's when I see him reach for a knife. He then walks over to me. "You see because of your stubbornness I died and was sent here, this is my type of hell." I gasp. "And it's yours too, so now it's your time to suffer as well because we will be suffering together."

I start to cry. "Please Neal, I'm sorry." He grabs my face and smiles. "Too late Swan, I tricked you into thinking this was your heaven but in reality it's your hell," he says and slashes my cheek. I scream from the pain. I try to reach for my cheek but I couldn't because I was tied down.

"How is this hurting if I'm dead?" He smiles. "You Can feel Emma, so technically you can't die but you can suffer." I continued to cry and that's when he goes to the stove and heats up the knife. I lean back on the chair and closed my eyes. Why is this happening, I thought Neal loved me.

He comes over to me and touches my leg with the hot knife. I scream from the pain and Neal smiles and laughs wickedly. "Now that's a good girl," he says then takes away the knife. "Neal please," I say as I continued to cry. "I'm sorry for everything." He shakes his head. "You're too late Emma." That's when he stabs me in the stomach and I scream out.

He takes the knife out and I see blood coming out of my wound. I felt like I was going to die. I couldn't believe this is what I was going through. He smiles again and that's when he taunts me once more. He grabs the knife and points the tip on top of my chest. "Now time to stab that sorry heart of yours." I'm leaning back against the chair drenched in tears.

"Please Neal." He shakes his head. "I'm sorry Emma, actually no I'm not." That's when I feel him stab my heart and I scream out and close my eyes. That's when I sit up and I scream out as I open my eyes. I look around and I'm in a hospital room. I look to my left and I see Killian. "Love are you ok?" I pull him and I hug him as I start to cry.

"It was just a dream, oh my God it was a dream." He leans back and nods. "Killian What happened?" He sits down as I lean back on the bed. "You passed out during the csection and you've been asleep for 4 days." I gasp then sigh in relief. "So it's been 4 days?" He nods. I grab his hand and kiss it.

"What was your dream about?" I sigh. "I had died and I was with Neal." He gasps. "Yeah and I saw myself connected to a machine but months had passed." He grabs my hand and gives me a soft look. "You had to take away the life support." He gasps. "But In the dream it seemed that you could hear me but then Neal turned psycho and started torturing me." He gasps.

"Is that why you screamed?" I nod. He then comes and gives me a soft and tender kiss. "Well he's gone, and I'm here to protect you." I smile as I feel his arms around me. That's when I see Abigail and Sean walking in with Hope and Leía. Killian lets go of me and smiles. Abigail and Sean smile big as they walk in. "Emma!" I smile at Abigail. "I'm awake." She smiles. "Just in time, your daughters want to be with their mommy." I smile.

Abigail gives me a hug and hands me Leía. I look down at her and she has black hair. She yawns then opens her eyes. I gasp when I see that she was blue eyes. I look at Killian and he smiles. "She looks like you." He nods. "Hope looks like you." I give him a weird look. Sean walks over to my side and I look at Hope.

You can see her blonde hair and I smile. "She has my hair color." Killian nods. He then tries to get her to open her eyes and she does. She had green eyes. I smile. "We had little mini us." Killian nods. "They are perfect Emma." I smile. That's when the doctor walks in. "Mrs Jones, good to see that you're awake." I smile.

"Thanks me too." The doctor laughs. "Well I can see you have your daughters with you but I think it's best if I check you real quick." I nod as I hand Leía to Killian. They all walk out and the doctor checks me. Minutes pass by and he clears me. "In 2 days you can leave and enjoy your time with your family." I smile and nod.

Finally I can be with my family once again and forget about my nightmare.