Giving Up?

Months later

"I'm sorry but I've never seen him before." I scoff as I put the picture again in front of the security guards face again. He sighs. "I'm sorry but I don't remember." I walk away annoyed as can be. It's been 4 months, 4 freaking months and I still haven't found August and Leia's killer.

I've interrogated everyone who worked at the building close the park and no one had seen that man. I think it's the wrong man and the reason why no one has seen him is because it's not him. I sigh as I rip the paper. That's when I remembered that Abigail must need help with the twins.

I make my way back to their house and all I hear are cries. I laugh because I see Sean running to the living room. "Hold up Abigail I'm coming with the diapers." I put my bag down and made my way towards the living room. That's when I see Sean changing Alan and Abigail trying to feed Mara.

It's been two months since the little ones were born and my have they brought extra joy to all of our lives. After losing both August and Leia my life has been rather grey. Leia was but a wee thing and she died because of me. I couldn't forgive myself because of it, so the only thing I have is to kill that bastard.

Minutes pass by and Mara stops crying because Abigail is feeding her and Alan stops crying because Sean just finished changing him. I laugh. "So how's it going?" They both sigh. "It's great," Abigail says and I laugh again. "The joy of parenthood huh?" They both nod.

"So were you able to find more clues into August and Leia's killer?" I sigh as I sit down. "Sadly no." Abigail sighs as she caresses Mara's face. I smile as I look at her. Mara starts to groan and Abigail sits her up and pats her back. She then burps and smiles. Abigail then hands her to me. August and I could have had this but that idiot killed him. My Leia could have been a big sister.

Abigail sighs. "Emma I think it's time you should give up on looking for their killer." I sigh. "It's been 4 months, I have to keep going." She sighs. "You can't keep living like this." I sigh. "I know Abigail." That's when Mara starts to cry and for some odd reason the man that I had met back at the mall came into my mind.

I gasp. I have to find out more about him, maybe he can help me find their killer. I had asked Abigail about him and she said he was an agent like me so maybe together we can find the killer. I hand Mara back to Abigail and I smile.

For a second there as I saw them I pictured my little baby, oh she didn't deserve to die. I guess she wasn't meant to live in this world. That's when both babies start crying. I laugh. "Good luck you guys." They shake their heads and laugh.

"See that's what happens when you don't use protection," I say and Abigail throws a pillow at me. I laugh and throw it back on the couch. "Love you guys." Abigail smiles. "Take care Em." I nod and walked to my car. I got in and sat down. How can I find out about Killian? If he was my past love he must have had a past?

I take out my tablet and look him under my data base and right away he comes up. Wow he has quiet a past. That's when I get a notification. "Get to the office now." I gasp. "New mission." I sigh as I turned off my tablet.

I turn on the car and that's when I get another notification. "Your mission is to get rid of Killian Jones." I chuckle. If I can get him to help me find my loves' killer then I will not get rid of him. As I continue to read about him, another image of him plays in my mind.

If we have a past then how can I kill him? I don't know but this is so confusing. That's when an image of us kissing play in my mind. I gasp. Could we have been something? I shake my head. No he must be someone else. My love was August and that's it... or was he?

Killian's POV
I stood there as I see the body float to the bottom of the river. I seriously don't know how much longer I can keep up with this. I stood at the river and thought to myself, why can't I just join the bodies down there? I mean I have no life anyway.

As that thought wanders in my mind, my device goes off. I have a device I placed on Emma so when I know she'll be near Regina it goes off. Damn it. Why is she? I see the video and she's looking for me? What the hell? I'm her new mission?

I continued to watch and she wants me to help her find August's and Leia's killer. I sigh. Damn it, it's me. Wait Leia? Damn it, I killed a little girl by accident. I rubbed my face and sighed. Well that's another sin I have added to my soul. I am a man with a dark soul, I deserve to suffer for hurting so many people.

Well there's nothing I can do now, I have to focus on what I have in front of me. Maybe I can help her and get her to remember me and that way she can forget about August? A little bit of hope rises in my heart but then I remembered I'm bound to Regina and the guilt of killing the girl arises. I sigh.

I made my way back to Regina's house and I see her packing up a suitcase. "What's going on?" She sighs. "I have an emergency to attend to." I nod. "You need me to come with you?" She shakes her head as she closes her suitcase.

"No stay here and do whatever you want, I just need to attend to this situation in Japan all by myself." I nod. She then comes and gives me a kiss. I try my best to not groan from disgust. She then smiles. "I will be back handsome but in the mean time rest, you have been doing an amazing job." I smile and nod.

I walk her to the car and help her get in. She then drives away and I sigh in relief. Perfect timing. That way I can possibly get my Emma back to me and get out of this horrible life.