New Lives

5 months later

So there I am working out as I see Abigail sitting down against the wall rubbing her belly. I had found out that I was an agent and memories of that life seemed to flood my mind. Which is why Abigail, Sean and I decided to move to Canada. No one knew us there and she could raise her baby boy and girl without any fuss.

One thing I cannot remember is Killian. After the accident it almost seems as if the memories of him vanished from my mind. They told me he was my love but I don't remember so it's like I'm not missing anything. I kick a wooden stand that's there and I break it. Abigail smiles. "Damn Emma that was good." I smile.

"Thanks." She then groans. "These babes are really taking its toll on me." I sigh. "I bet." I honestly envied Abigail just a little bit. I've always wanted kids but for some reason I wasn't blessed with any. I am working for Vancouver's secret service and let me tell you that I love it. That's why I'm training because today I will get tested and I will hopefully get a partner.

I go and sit next to Abigail and I rub her belly. "Can't wait to meet the little babes." She smiles. "I can't wait either." I smile. "Oh Emma one day you will get a chance to have kids." I smile. "I doubt it but at least I will have these little ones to love." She half smiles. "Don't lose hope." I sigh. "It's not good to live with false hope Abigail." She nods then looks at her watch.

"You're going to be late." I gasp. I grab my duffle bag and ran out the door. I get in the car and made my way inside the training center. I make my way to the gym and I see other candidates there. It's just that today they will pick two agents to be the captains and will be assigned level 10 cases so if we pass the physical we will get it.

That's when director Johnson comes out. "Alright agents, you know what the goal is for today, I will pick two agents to the captains." We all nod. "So do your best, and at the end of the test I will pick the two best agents." We all nod. She blows the whistle and we start with the running course.

Then we had to do a group activity then lastly was the psychological test. After that we were all lined up. "Swan, Booth, front and center." We took a step and she clapped. "Agents meet your two new captains." Everyone else clapped.

She dismissed the agents and we walked with her. "Swan, Booth, you two are my best agents so you will be working together most of time." We nod and she walks away. I scoff. August chuckles. "You sad because you got picked with me?" I roll my eyes. "Oh come on you know it's not that bad, I know you're into me Swan." I chuckle.

"No I'm not, and you know that agents can't be with other agents." He chuckles. "So why does it matter then if you're not into me?" I chuckle nervously. Even though I disliked him he was very good looking. He pushes against the wall and smirks. "Am I making you nervous Agent Swan?" I start to get nervous.

"No it's just I don't feel comfortable." He chuckles. "No it's not that," he says then kisses me. I couldn't help but kiss him back. I haven't been with a man for as long as I can remember so I went all in. He smiled. "How about we finish this back at my place?" I smile and nod. "It will be our secret," he says and winks.

He walks away and I stood there completely baffled. It was like I was both into him then not really into him. That's when Killian's name came into my mind. I scoff. I don't care who he is I don't remember him so he needs to get out of my mind.

I get my duffle bag and I make my way to my car. That's when Karina one of the other agents walks up to me. "Should I go tell director Johnson that her two new captains are sleeping with each other?" I scoff. "Beat it Karina." She laughs. "Im serious, either you pay or I'm telling." I scoff. I grab her arm and I twist it behind her back.

"Let me go Emma!" She screams. "If you were a good agent you would know how to get out of this position." She scoffs. "It's the first thing you learn, so if you tell I will also tell that you failed your first tests." She scoffs and I let her go.

"Whatever you know he doesn't love." I smile. "Neither do I." She scoffs and walks away. I grab my bag and made my way to August place. She's right ever since I woke up from my accident, I haven't felt any love. I don't need it, who the hell needs love?

I knock on the door and as soon as August opened the door he pulled me into a kiss. "I can't wait to make you mine." I chuckle and kissed him back. Time passes by and we are both laying in bed together. He smiles as he looks down at me. "You were amazing Emma." I smile. "As were you." He smiles.

"So what are we?" He sighs. "I don't know." I chuckle. "The heartless agents?" He gives me a weird look. "Why do you say that?" "Karina said that you don't love and I told her that neither do I." He nods. "Well I love you Emma, even though we do fight ever since you came here I fell for you." I smile. "I guess I was blind and we both can love." He nods.

"How about we work on round 2?" I smile and nod. "I am so ready for that." He smirks as he starts to kiss my neck.