Reality

Life has been amazing, it's been only a couple of days since I woke up but it's been like I said amazing. I'm feeding Hope and I'm just caressing her head. I smile so much. That's when Killian walks into the room. "You Ready to go home love?" I nod as Hope groans because I moved.

I laugh. Feisty little one still wants to eat. Killian laughs as he caresses her head. "I guess someone is not done yet." I nod. I then look up at him and he's staring at me. "What?" He smiles. "I just can't wait to kill you..." I gave him a weird look. "What?" That's when he gives me an evil look.

"You need to die Emma....Swan..." I gasp. I see him with a knife and he tries to stab at me and I close my eyes. I open them back up and I'm back at the kitchen with Neal. I had passed out, I was still in my own hell. I look up and I see Neal standing there.

"About damn time you woke up." I look down and I still see the wound. He laughs. "I'm telling you Emma you can't die, your stuck here, whatever you saw in that mirror is true, you will be taken off life support and you will suffer with me for all eternity." My eyes get watery.

"Neal please help me get back." He shakes his head. "Nothing you say will change my opinion Emma." He then walks up to me and slaps me. I groan as I leaned back on the chair. He then unties me and picks me up. He places me on the couch and walks away.

I start to cry. This is not fair, this isn't what I want. I turn around and I see Neal walk up the stairs. I get up and I walk to the bathroom. I close the door even though it had a hole in it. I turn on the faucet and tried to wash some of the blood out. That's when I hear a faint voice.

I looked around and prepared to brace myself because I thought it was Neal. The voice then gets louder it's Killian's. I follow it and I hear in the room next door to the bathroom. I close the door and I look at the mirror. I see Killian standing by my body. Apparently I am being taken off life support.

"I'm sorry I can't keep you alive anymore love but I promise I will take care of our daughters." I start to cry. "No Killian please save me." He looks up. "Emma?" I smile. Yes Maybe this is it, he can save me. "Save me." He looks down at my body. "Save you?" I nod. "Help me, save me love." He is smiling down at me.

"How?" "Save me." He is going crazy. He runs away and walks back in with a doctor. "My wife is alive, I just heard her we can't disconnect her." The doctor gives Killian a weird look. "I'm sorry Mr. Jones but Emma is brain dead." He shakes his head. "She needs to be saved." He sighs.

"I understand this may be hard for you, but there is no way she will continue to live without life support." He gets mad at the doctor. "Please help me save her." I start to cry. He wants to save me. That's when I start to flat line. Killian is shaking his head. "No Emma you can't die." The doctor rushes over to me and nothing had been disconnected, I was truly dying.

That's when I hear a pound on the door. I guess my fate is to suffer at Neal's expense. "Open the door Emma!" Neal screams and I start to cry. I look back and Killian is going crazy. That's when I feel like something in me is fading. The doctors are trying to revive me but nothing is working. I'm dying.

That's when I see a glimpse of Abigail and wait are those my girls and...

That's when I feel Killian's lips against mine. I look at the mirror and he's kissing me. That's when Neal breaks the door. That's when I feel Killian's touch on my forehead. I'm waking up, I'm finally waking up. That's when Neal grabs my arm and slaps me. "Hit me all you want but I'm waking up." He looks at the mirror and screams.

"No!" That's when I start to fade even more. "I hope you rot here by yourself Neal." I say and that's when I feel myself disappear.

I start to wake up and I see Killian looking down at me. I caress his cheek and he is in tears. "Love you're awake." I nod as I sit up. That's when doctors come and check me. After they check I am left alone with Killian. "I'm so happy to see you." He smiles. "As am I love." I smile.

"But we are here right?" He gives me a weird look. "I guess while I was sleeping I was in a world where Neal was trying to kill me." He gasps. "It was a nightmare my love." I sigh in relief. That's when I see Abigail walking through the door with 4 toddlers and she has a little bump. What in the world?

That's when Sean walks in behind them and closes the door. Leia and Hope jump on to the bed and they hug me. "Mommy!" They both scream and I gave Killian a weird look. "How long was I gone?" He sighs. "You had woken up about 6 months ago, but then went back asleep so you've been asleep for over two years." I gasp.

That's when Abigail comes and hugs me. "You have no idea how long we've been waiting for you to wake up." I smile and hug her back. She backs away and I smile. "And I see that you and Sean have been keeping busy." She blushes as she rubs her little belly.

"Yeah." I smile. "I'm happy for you." She nods. That's when I take a look at my girls and I am in shock because Leía looks like Killian, hair and all but Hope looks like me but with blue eyes. I looked back at Killian and he smiles.

"Don't worry love we will have a lot of time to talk and bring you up to date with everything that has happened." I smile and nodded. He sits down next to me and I lean against him. "I look forward to it."