Good News

I got the earliest possible appointment. Luckily Killian got called in early and left to work before I left. I told him I was going to the doctor to get a check up because I might have the stomach flu. I arrived to the hospital and checked in. They gave me a cup to pee in and then asked me to give a sample of blood. So I went to pee first then went to get my blood drawn.

Once I finished I went to the waiting room and waited to be called on. 15 minutes passed and I'm finally called in. I walk inside and the nurse checks all my vitals and I hand her my urine sample. Once she finished I was escorted to a room. I seriously hope that I am pregnant. I touch my belly and smiled. Killian deserves to have a baby and I just hope I can give it to him.

The door opens and in walks the doctor. "Good morning Mrs Jones, my name is Arizona Robbins and I will be your doctor." I smiled. "Nice to meet you." "Alright then let's get started." I smiled and nodded. She looks at her chart and smiled. "Well Mrs Jones, according to the blood and urine sample you are indeed pregnant." I smiled.

"That is great to hear." She smiles. "Ok let's take a look at that little bean you have in there," she says as she turns on the ultrasound machine. She starts to do the ultrasound and I see a little outline of a baby. She smiles. "Oh my, look at that little bean there, he or she is already forming." I smiled.

"It seems that you're about 12 weeks Mrs Jones." I gasped. "What, that far along?" She nods. "Yesterday I was feeling nauseous so I went to take a test and it came out positive, if I would have known, I wouldn't have drank wine three days ago."  Dr. Robbins nods. "It happens but from what I see here the baby looks fine." I sigh in relief. That's when she looks at my belly and gives me a weird look.

"Mrs Jones, did you have a surgery on your uterus?" I start to get nervous. "Why?" She looks at the screen. "Because your uterus is almost gone, and it should not have been able to sustain a baby." I sigh. "Yeah I got shot at and I lost my baby." She gasps. I nod. That's when she gasps again when she sees the monitor. "It seems that you will have two babies." I gasp.

"Seriously?" She nods. "I am a bit concerned with the overall health of your uterus." I nod. "What will happen?" She sighs. "Well I will have to be monitoring you throughout the whole pregnancy but you will have to be coming every week so I can check how your uterus is." I nod. "I know it's hard but you see if the uterus isn't healthy then it can't sustain and help your little ones grow." I nod.

"I will come every day if it's necessary, my husband and I have been wanting a child so this is the best news I can give him." She smiles and then prints out the ultrasound pictures. "I guess I will see you next week, and If you have any discomfort just call me and get your butt here," she says as she hands me the pictures and her card. I smile and nod. "Thanks." She smiles and nods.

"Congratulations Mrs Jones, you are expecting twins." I smile and nod. I walked out and that's when I bump into someone. "I am so sorry." "Emma?" I gasp at who I see standing there, it was Killian. "Love what are you doing here?" I have the pictures in my hand and hid them behind my back.

"What are you doing here?" He chuckles. "I was interrogating an OB doctor for the Torres Case." I nod. "Emma why are you here?" I grabbed his hand and took him to the stairs. I sighed. "I wanted to surprise you when you got home but you ruined it." He still looked completely baffled. That's when I hand him the pictures. He gasps. "Are those our?" I nod.

"Our babies, I'm pregnant love." He screams and hugs me. "We are going to be parents love." I nod. "Twins, oh God we are having twins." I nod. "The house is going to be filled with little ones." He nods. "The only thing is that I have to come every week so the doctor can check me because..." He nods. "From my father shooting you." I nod. He then caresses my belly.

"I swear if we lose them because of him..." I caress his cheek. "He's dead Killian, let it go, as long as I take care of myself, the twins will be fine." He smiles. "How far along are you?" I smile. "12 weeks." He gasps. "That far along?" I nod. "Damn, So I guess the first night we tried I got you pregnant," he said with a big smirk on his face. I laughed. "I guess so Agent Jones." He smiled as he placed his forehead against mine.

"I can't believe we are going to finally have a family of our own." I smile and nod. "It will be us and our little beans." He smiles and caresses my belly. "Thank you Emma, thank you for giving me the best gift ever." I smiled. "Dont thank me yet, until they're born thank me, I don't want to lose them then you end up heartbroken." He shakes his head. "You won't lose them, they're fighters like their parents." I smiled.

"So this means bed rest for you until they're born." I gasp. "What?" "I don't want you out on the field." I chuckle. "We May be partners both on the field and at home, but you don't tell me what to do." He chuckles. "Oh really?" I nod. "Then I will have to arrest Agent Swan Jones and punish her in bed." I lift my eyebrow and laugh.

"I like the sound of that." He smirked and leans in to give me a kiss. "I love you Emma." I smile. "As do I my future daddy Jones." He turns red. "I still can't believe I'm going to be a father." I caress his cheek. "You deserve it my love." He closes his eyes as I continued to caress his cheek. "I can't wait to start on this journey with you." I smile. "Neither can I."