Danger

The girls have been playing dress up all morning long while I have been glued to my screen. Killian went undercover and I'm not liking it and it's for 2 reasons one, he had to spend the night with that woman and two, I am jealous that he's out on the field. I know its childish but I really miss it but then again I wouldn't trade spending time with my girls for anything else in the world.

As I see Killian flirt with her my blood boiled but I trusted him, I had done this a million times before but just like he said he trusted me so I trust him. Killian went to radio silence as he was going to take a shower and all that, thats when I decided to make the girls breakfast.

As I was making pancakes for the girls the doorbell rings. Leia and Hope get up and run towards the door, "girls what did I tell you about running towards the door?" They both stop and put their heads down. "We are sorry mommy," Leia says and I hug both of them.

"You can open it but after I see who is behind it, wouldn't want it to be a stranger and they take you away from me and your daddy." They both smile and nod. "Go play, Ill open the door," they nod and make their way back to the living room. I walk up to the door and I see Malcolm.

"Hey." He smiles. "Is Killian here?" I gave him a weird look. "You should know where he is, you're his partner right?" He smiles nervously. "Of course, I guess he just wanted me to check up on you while he was on that business trip." What the hell? Business trip, Killian is undercover not away on some trip.

How does he not know if they are partners unless... They are not partners and he's not one of the agents from where we work at. No wonder he gave me such a bad vibe.

"Are you going to invite me in?" I nod as I escort him in. Im getting a bad feeling about this and the only thing I can do is get my girls to safety. We walk into the living room and he smiles as he sees the girls playing. "Such lovely girls," I nod and smile. "Thank you." I walk into the kitchen and grab my keys and phone and put them in my pocket.

"We were sitting down to eat breakfast care for some pancakes?" He smiles. "Yeah if you don't mind."  I smiled. "Not at all." As I was making the pancakes I put an alert on my phone to alert our safe -house. After everything that happened, we programed the car to take anyone that was in there to a safe house, if all 3 of us can't make it in the car then at least the girls will be safe.

"Killian is always worried about me, he needs to stop." Malcolm smiles as he walks into the kitchen. "He's a loving husband, he doesn't want you suffering." When he said that the hairs from the back of my neck stood up. God I didn't like this situation one bit. I served breakfast and we all ate together.

Shoot, this was the only thing I did not miss from being out in the field, the danger from these types of ops. Before I didn't care because it would just be me in danger but now its my two little ones. We finished and I started to was the dishes. "Malcolm Im sure you are a very busy guy to be spending so much time here, just call Killian and tell him Im fine and so are the girls." He smiles.

"One can never be too safe Emma." I nod. "You're right but I really need to give the girls a bath so..." He stops and gives me a devious smile. "How does it feel to come back from hell?" I give him a weird look. "What do you mean?" He chuckles. "Remember Emma, that you're supposed to be suffering for all eternity." I gasp. "Neal." He smiles.

"It was so easy to fool Killian, God he was as stupid as he was when we are all in high school." I shake my head. "Don't hurt the girls." He smiles. "But how will you suffer if I don't kill your daughters then your husband?" I take out my dagger and I stab his chest and Kick him into the front room and lock the door.

I run and get the girls. I grab the little device in where I could see Killian and ran to the car. I put the girls in there and as I was making my way to the drivers seat, Malcolm well Neal appears.

He pulls my hair and cuts my cheek. I scream from the pain and I elbow him in the chest. I then punch his face and he falls down. I get in the car and lock the doors. I close the garage door and secure it. I press the coordinates on the car GPS and it takes us to our safe-house. I turn on the tinted windows and I turn to look at the girls and they are in tears.

"Mommy you bleeding," Hope says as she touches my cheek. I smile. "Its ok." She cries and hugs me. "Mommy, was that the bad guy?" I look at Leia and nod. "Yes thats the bad guy, but he can't hurt us." Thats when Hope screams and points towards the windshield. I turn around and I see him pointing a gun at us. Luckily the car is bullet proof but still.

"Girls put your seat-belts on." They nod as they put them on. I grabbed the wheel and tried to out run him but how could I, he was riding a damn motorcycle. I tried swerving into him but it wasn't working. He starts shooting at the car but he's not breaking the glass.

I take out my gun and I open the window and start shooting at him and I hit his helmet. He swerves and crashes into the side of the road. I sigh in relief. When I said I missed being out on the field this wasn't what I had in mind. "Leía, Hope you ok?" I see Leía nod but I don't hear anything from Hope.

"Hope talk to me," I turn my rear view mirror and I see that her arm was bleeding. "No!" I scream. "Mommy it hurts," I hear her say and my heart dropped. He shot Hope. I looked at the GPS and we would get to the safe place in 3 hours. Luckily with all the damn technology there is I could put it so it could drive itself.

I made my way to the back and took out a suture kit. I had to to do this various times out on the field. "Hope this is going to hurt a lot, you can cry and scream if you want." Tears were rolling down her face as she nods. "I'm sorry baby." She nods and grabs Leia's hand. I give her an injection so she won't feel as I take out the bullet.

I do all the procedure and stitch her up. I give her some medicine and she falls asleep and Leía is just there quietly. "Why is that man trying to hurt us mommy?" I sigh. "He wants to hurt mommy that's why my love." She hugs Hope and starts to cry. "I'm scared." I shake my head. "Don't be, we are going somewhere safe and daddy will meet us there." She nods.