SEX

SEOKJIN : o-oh, jeongguk. you're early.

JEONGGUK : [ glances at watch ] not really... but what are you doing in front of my room? [ takes a brief look at the wallet SEOKJIN is holding ]

SEOKJIN : [ swallows ] nothing, really. i was just cleaning stuff out. i told you i'd do this in the morning.

JEONGGUK : i see. anyways, don't forget about your therapy session in a few hours... you always kind of tend to. where's the vacuum? i need to clean up my room.

SEOKJIN : it's by the couch.

JEONGGUK : great, thanks. oh, and also, i'll be home a little late today.

SEOKJIN : hm? you're going out again? what for?

JEONGGUK : i'm gonna be hitting it at the club. [ smiles shyly ] but don't worry, it'll be after i get off from my shift.

SEOKJIN : god, i wish i was like you, with no responsibilities at all. but whatever. enjoy yourself. who are you going with?

JEONGGUK : [ smiles again ] a friend named taehyung.

SEOKJIN : taehyung... he sounds familiar. have you brought him home before? maybe i cooked him dinner... i honestly don't remember.

JEONGGUK : no, actually. i've went over to his, though. [ his grin widens ] his apartment was nice. i'm jealous. anyways, i'm gonna be cleaning my room. you have enough change to grab a taxi later, right?

SEOKJIN : ah, okay. and yeah, i do.

JEONGGUK : nice. see you.

···

[ a / n ]
getting myself shook + did i tell y'all i was trying to think of what to write next for this book and i scared myself kms why do i do this