TRIGINTA SEPTEM

jeongguk hums softly as he lets the melody of the wet human flesh squelching under his fingers pass his eardrums. he sighs, dragging the tip of his blade down the woman's intact skin, sighing as he drove the knife in her stomach, with a spray of blood accompanying it. he wipes his forehead, sniffling a bit before pulling the knife back out. 

he groans in frustration, clenching a fistful of hair in his hand. "this one's not good enough, either."

he steps out of his bathtub, leaving the dead body inside. he wrinkles his nose at the sight of his reflection: his hair was in disarray with messy locks, a concentrated amount of blood staining and dripping from his left cheek, and a noticeable scratch near his neck. jeongguk ran his finger over the shallow cut, wincing a bit as he did so. he straightened the collar of his blood soaked tee, clearing his throat before reaching in his cabinets for bleach and other cleaning agents. he takes out his black suitcase from the very back, humming a tune quietly.

jeongguk opens his suitcase up, wetting his lips as he did so. "aha. hi there, yoongi."

jeongguk smiles, his lips stretching widely as he gently took out a glass box containing yoongi's remains. he stroked the edges of the glass box softly, staring at yoongi's face with complete adoration. he pouts.

"i would take you out and wear you, but i think you're too brittle for that now. i can only see you behind this glass," he puts his palm on the glass, sighing heavily, "it's okay, though. i've worn you plenty of times. if i just put my mind to it, i can still imagine your skin on me!"

jeongguk giggles, laying the mask of yoongi's face back on the side, brushing his hand over the small chemical bottles inside his suitcase. he picks out a select number of bottles, displaying them by the sink. he turns on the water for the bathtub, letting it run over the dead body of the woman.

"oh! i almost forgot. before i get rid of you..."

he rummages through his suitcase to find a scalpel, meticulously cutting out a square piece of skin from the woman's face, no bigger than an inch. jeongguk places it on a glass slide, covering it with a slightly wet slip. he puts it away to the side for later use. when the water is nearly filled up to the brim of the tub, jeongguk stops the water, gazing at her bloodied face for a split second before resuming his works.

jeongguk sighs, staring at the woman's face for a moment with his chin on his hands. "you're very pretty, but you don't give me the... the feeling. i wonder why? maybe yoongi is really the best it'll get." he carefully caresses her wet, smooth skin with the back of his hand. "i don't really want to spend more time with you, nor make anything out of you," jeongguk clicks his tongue in disgust. "useless."

jeongguk releases a mix of chemicals in the water, and the body slowly melts inside the water of scarlet shade, accompanied with a boiling noise. jeongguk wrinkles his nose at the artificial smell, waiting patiently to unclog the bathtub as soon as she has finished. when he does, everything drains, leaving no trace of the woman who was laying inside his bathtub moments ago. he sighs in satisfaction.

"time to clean!" he exclaims to himself as he stretches his arms out in relief.

he presses a wet rag against the surface of the tub, wiping it clean and free of blood. he efficiently washes away all stains with bleach with years of experience. it does not take him long to do so—jeongguk peeks at his clock and smiles to himself, patting himself on the back.

"under half an hour! you're getting there. that's a huge improvement from last time."

jeongguk pulls his bloodied shirt over his head, tossing it into a large, white trash bag next to the counter, filled with ruined clothes from his previous 'adventures', as he liked to call it. he wrinkled his nose at the smell of old blood, but the tension in his face leaves as he sprays an odor reducing agent inside the bag. he tied it up tightly, pushing the bundle of clothes back inside the cabinet.

after taking a quick shower, he changes into a loose tee and sweatpants, coming out of his room with a wet towel around his neck. when he sees seokjin sitting at the dining table, jeongguk smiles, hiding the fact that he was slightly startled.

"the ice cream is inside the freezer," jeongguk says, rubbing his head with the towel, walking towards the pantry. "i'm gonna make some ramen. you?"

"no thanks," seokjin replies almost immediately, looking at jeongguk dead straight in the eyes.

"hm. really?" jeongguk frowns, boiling the water. "you never pass up food. is there something wrong?"

"yeah, actually. jeongguk, we need to talk."

···

[ a / n ]
sometimes i realize i made jungkook out to be too much of a psychopath in this series but what can i do ,_, cries,, also my mom is officially a jungkook fan. someone stop her.