First day

Frisk's pov.

,,Frisk! Chara! Asriel! I'm going to wait for you in the car!"- Toriel said to us from down stairs. This is my first day at school. Toriel thought me, Chara and Asriel everything at home, so for three of us it's all new. In this school you are mainly going to dance lessons, but there's also math, English, history, singing and cooking classes.
,,Frisk!!! Are you coming or what??!! Asriel and I are waiting for you! We don't want to be late at our first day at school!! Hurry up!"- Chara shouted at me.
I quickly packed up my dance clothes, backpack and went outside. Mother dropped us at school.
,,Good luck to you today''-she waved at us and left.
,,Well I hope that this won't be bad"-Asriel said nervously.
,,What? Are you scared, little goat?"-Chara laughed at him.
,,No, we'll maybe, but it's our first day so it's okay to be nervous''
,,What is your first lesson?"- I asked.
,,Well for me and Chara is math. And you?"
,,Huh, it's history and I am only in english with you two"- I said.
,,Well the bell is ringing, gotta go. See you Frisk!"-Chara hugged me and left with Asriel. I was really nervous. I didn't know anyone here and the dance class is the last.
After math it was history, then cooking. At lunch I sat with my friends and after that we went to english class. It was kind of boring, but much better than others. Finally the bell rang and I flew to the changing room, put on my ballet shoes and tutu, and went to the dance lesson. I found some monsters and some humans there. Dancing lesson is cut in two parts: ballet and hip-hop. Well at least for me because I chose two stiles. For Asriel and Chara it's different because they only dance waltz. If your lesson is cut in two parts than you either dance one style or both. I'm dancing two and first one is ballet. Out teacher is so nice. And everyone around are quite nice and talented I should say. Not that many monsters or people danced ballet, most of them are hip-hoppers. They just watched us dance and clapped in the end. Then we went to change into our hip-hop cloths and then the fun started. New ones like me had to show what we can do and dance free stile alone in front of everyone. There were only four of us. Black hair girl, little bear, yellow dinosaur-lizard and me. I was the last so I decided to watch others dance. The black hair girl tripped in the end but everything was okay apart from that, little bear did amazing, yellow dinosaur-lizard did everything perfectly and I guess she had a lot of friends here, because about five monsters cheered for her in the end. Well it's time for me i guess.
I put on my CD and played the song. I stood up and stared dancing. This dance I made for Asgore's birthday when I was like fourteen. I loved it. My moves were fast, my body feeling the rhythm, and me feeling happy. I loved dancing to people, even though you only dance in competitions or with a person that you love. I finished my dance and everybody was clapping, except for one skeleton. He was one of the five monster friends. He was looking at me kind of suspicious and impressed. But everyone else was happy and the group after talking to each other for a while decided to walk to me.
,,HUMAN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WAS IMPRESSED BY YOUR DANCING SKILLS! AND I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"- said a tall skeleton. He seemed really nice and innocent.
,,Hello, my name is Frisk and it would be great to be friend!"- I said nervously.
,,N-nice to-o meet y-you Frisk. My n-name is Alphys." - said little dinosaur.
,,Names Undyne. I was impressed by your skills punk"- said blue fish.
,,Darling ! My name is Mettaton! I can't wait to hangout with you! Your dance was gorgeous!"- said a really fabulous robot.
,,sup"- said skeleton that looked at me before. He offered me a hand and i shook it. Suddenly i heard a farting noise. ,,ah, the whoopee-cushion in a hand trick. never gets old."- said skeleton laughing. ,,name is sans by the way."
,,It's really nice meeting you all"- I said to them. ,,Well I have to go, my sister and brother are waiting, but I will see you tomorrow."
,,Bye"- they all said in chorus. I left them and meet up with Chara and Asriel.
,,So, how was your first day at school huh?" asked Chara.
,,It was so great, i made some friends today in dancing class!"- i told them excited. ,,And how was yours?"
,,Well Asriel and I have the same lessons at least, although it wasn't that much fun"-said Chara.
,,And in dance class teacher made us dance with each other"- said Asriel kind of blushing. I knew that they liked each other but didn't confessed yet.
,,Well, I guess our first day wasn't a disaster after all huh?"
,,Yeah, we should head home now"- said Chara. ,,I'm tired after all"

A/N~ I hope you like this chapter!
I'm going to try and update tomorrow!