Having fun

Frisk's pov.

I woke up and got scared. Where am I? Oh yeah, I'm at Sans and Papyrus house. We did fell asleep pretty early. And as I suppose not all of us are where they supposed to be. I was sleeping in a racing car? I looked around. This room was kind of childish. I think it's Papyrus room. I just now noticed that Mettaton was sleeping next to me on the floor. I quietly went out of the room. Undyne and Alphys were sleeping on the sofa, Papyrus was making spaghetti for breakfast and Sans was drinking coffee.
,,hey kiddo. what are you doing here this early?"-Sans asked.
,,What time is it?"
,,eight in the morning"
,,Really? Well I guess I slept enough already."
Papyrus was quiet. Well he doesn't talk, he shouts so he just probably didn't want to wake everyone up.
,,But I remember that I fell asleep on the couch with everyone and now I woke up in Papyrus room with Mettaton?"
,,well papyrus carried you two upstairs to his room and went to sleep with me"
,,That explains a lot"-I said. Everyone else woke up and joined us for breakfast and cofee. It's weird having spaghetti for breakfast. Then I remembered what I had to do.
,,Mettaton! Could you make this outfit for me?"-I asked.
,,Sure thing, Darling"
,,Thanks"-I said. So I already have a song, music for it and my costume is going to be made to! And I still have time till the friday.
,,I thought. What about we have a dance battle right now? Except for you Sans, you're no fun to battle, sorry."-Undyne said.
,,meh, it's okay"
,,That's a god idea Undyne!"-I said.
,,I'M GOING TO JOIN TOO!"
,,Sure, why not? I have never battled any of you"-said Mettaton.
,,I-I have n-never even battled b-before"-said Alphys.
,,Well there's always a first time for everything! Okay let's start the battle!"-I said. We battled each other for a while. I got three wins, Undyne also got three wins, Mettaton got two and Papyrus with Alphys one each.
,,Okay punk, now I want to battle you, because I want to know who's a better dancer"-said Undyne.
We battled each other for about five minutes. I was about to give up, but suddenly I was filled with Determination! I stroked my last move and Undyne gave up. I fell down just after her.
,,well that was a close battle. i thought about giving an idea that who is going to win would have to try and battle me, but you two are too tired"-said Sans.
,,No, when I recover, I'm going to get that battle from you!"-I said still lying on the floor. I was so tired, I couldn't even move. Undyne looked like she was about to melt. We just laid on the floor for about ten minutes and then decided to play truth or dare. Undyne started.
,,Okay Alphys. Truth or dare?"
,,T-Truth"
,,Is it true that you once worked in a lab?"
,,Y-yes"-she said. ,,I-I worked in a R-Robot section. P-Papyrus, truth or dare?"
,,DARE ME"-said Papyrus.
,,I-I dare you to make me some coffee"-Alphys said. Everyone started laughing. Papyrus came back with caramel coffee.
,,TRUTH OR DARE, FRISK?"
,,Hm, I will choose truth!"-I chose.
,,IS IT TRUE THAT CHARA IS YOUR TWIN SISTER?"-he asked.
,,Yeah, we are biological twins"-I said proud. ,,Sans? Truth or dare?"
,,dare"
,,I dare you to battle me!"
,,not now kiddo, maybe after, because you're still too tired and I'm too lazy"-he answered me.
,,Well that's not fair! Then I'm going to dare you a different thing! I dare you to show us your glowing eye!"-everyone was shocked.
,,His what?"
,,YOUR EYE GLOWS?"
Sans stood there didn't knowing what to do.
,,frisk, i can't show it to you now. it only glows when i'm really angry"-he explained. ,,i'm sorry frisk"
,,Well it's okay if you can't"-I said.
,,BROTHER! YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING AFTER!-said Papyrus. He was surprised.
,,well you know, you still can try to dare me another dare?"-Sans said smiling.
,,Hm, well I think I got it this time! I dare you to change into the outfit, that you wore in the club!"-I said. ,,What? I like that outfit and I want to see it again"
Sans went up and changed his clothes. He came back looking so cool. Everyone was so excited to see him looking like this.
,,okay mettaton. truth or dare"-he said. Well this is not going to be good. Mettaton got scared, but still answered.
,,I will choose truth"
,,okay. tell him. is it truth that you are not just a robot with a soul"-Sans said. Mettaton was shocked.
,,Yes. It is true Papyrus. I'm not a Robot. I'm ghost that lives inside a robot."-he said. Papyrus was surprised.
,,METTATON, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ACTUALLY ARE! I STILL LIKE YOU!"-Papyrus said. A little bit of orange blush appeared on his cheekbones. Mettaton was happy, but on the other hand Sans wasn't. Thank god he remained silent. But I did saw for a split second, that his right eye got little blue sparkles around it. I remained silent.
,,Okay Undyne, truth or dare?"-Mettaton asked.
,,I always chose dare!"-she said.
,,Then I dare you to drink a whole bottle of ketchup!"
,,You gotta be kidding me, right?"-Undyne said. ,,I hate ketchup!"
But still she went to the fridge, grabbed a bottle, came back to us and drank it all.
,,Okay, I think I'm going to trow up"-she ran to the toilet. I was proud. Drinking a whole bottle of ketchup is hard. Sans got up from the couch and came back with a bottle of ketchup. Is he crazy? Didn't he see what happened to Undyne? He opened it and started drinking normally? Is he alright? How is he doing it? Undyne came back and was surprised. She looked at Sans like he was crazy.
,,undyne, i think that you should ketchup to my level"-he said. Now she was angry.
,,Sans!! Would you care to shut up!"-another one that hates puns. How sad. I started laughing. It was funny! We played truth or dare for a little and then got bored.
,,Sans!! Just battle me already!"-I asked.
,,you are not going to stop, are you? okay, i will pick the music"
I hoped that he won't pick that fast music. I can't battle him with that. He came back and putted on music.
,,Ballet? Are you kidding me?"
,,i can dance to that music and it would be easier for you"-he explained. Is he joking? Apparently not, because he started dancing breakdance to that. And it actually looked god. I started dancing ballet. It was way easier battling him this way. Still he won, but not as fast as usual.
,,How are you keep doing it?"-Undyne asked.
,,I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU CAN DANCE BREAK STYLE TO BALLET MUSIC!"-said Papyrus.
,,None of us did"-I said to.
We chatted for a little and then Alphys suggested going to the club. Papyrus refused at first, but we assured him, that everything is going to be okay. We started walking. I went with Sans at the end of our group.
,,Hey. I was wondering. What is the name of that song, that you created?"-I asked.
,,i called it MEGALOVANIA"- he said.
,,Huh, what a weird name"-I said. We reached the club. We danced for a while. I felt like I was watched the whole time, so I stayed with Sans just in case. Then the battles started and Sans was of course the best. Suddenly a new fighter came in. Everyone was excited for the battle except for me and Sans. We knew this guy. His head was wrapped in bandages where Sans punched him.
,,What's your name?"-asked the judge.
,,I'm David"-he said.
,,Well, David, good luck!"
,,Sans. I was waiting for this."-said David.
,,Who is he?"-Undyne asked.
,,It's that freak!"-I was scared.
,,don't worry frisk. i can handle it the third time as well."-Sans said.
,,So, that's what her name is. Frisk. Beautiful name."
,,Just one more word, and I swear that your ass is going to be kicked so far in, that you will be suffering in pain for the rest of your life, you freak!!"-Undyne started shouting.
,,stop undyne. i can handle it"
,,Let the battle begin."-said David.
Sans kicked his ass again. But this time he was more determined to not give up.
,,Sans. Why won't you let me win? Why do you care so much about her? Do like her? Do you care for her? Do you Love her?"-David started asking Sans questions. But with every question Sans got angrier and danced harder.
,,i wont let you win, because i don't want a freak like you to kidnap my friend!"-Sans was just melting, from anger. His right eye just light up. It was surrounded by blue flame. Finally he won. His eye's flame went down. He was looking normal again.
,,don't you dare to touch her or my friends ever again"-Sans said.
,,This is not the last of me"-David started laughing. Undyne punched him and then we left. I was scared that he will come back. But, I knew that he's not going to beat Sans, no matter how hard he tries. We came back home. We decided to go sleep. This time I knew that I fell asleep in the living room with everyone except for Sans. He went to his room.

A/N~ I said to you that I'm going to upload two long chapters today! Tomorrow's chapters are going to be a little weird, but still very interesting.