Freaky song

A/N~ don't play the song now, there are going to be lyrics below.

Frisk's pov.

,,Just go and wake her up!"
,,no, you do it! do you not remember what happened last time, when she saw me first?!"
,,I do, but then you painted her face!"
,,well you helped me too, you know!"
,,Just don't be a little mouse and go wake her up!"
,,not happening!"
,,THEN I SHALL WAKE THE HUMAN UP!!!"
,,Papyrus shh, you probably waked her up!"
,,If she isn't up from you two shouting. I'll go and see her."-I heard a knock on the door. Mettaton walked in. ,,Good morning Frisk! How was your sleep?"
,,It was great actually! Well, they waked me up, but that's alright!"
,,Um, how much have you heard?"-he asked.
,,Well I heard that Sans didn't wanted to wake me up, because he tough that I will attack him and that Undyne said that he is a mouse."-I chuckled.
,,Well, okay then. You mostly heard everything. Now go, dress up, I will do your makeup and stile your hair."-I did as I was told. He putted just a little bit of makeup and putted my hair in a cute ponytail. We went downstairs where it seems like Undyne and Sans has stopped fighting.
,,Hello everyone! How was my not shouting when you slept?"-I said.
,,Sorry punk that we woke you up"-Undyne apologized.
,,It's okay. You all were awake already, so it's not a problem."-I said. ,,Now what's for breakfast?"
,,PANCAKES!!"-shouted Papyrus from the kitchen. Not long after, he came with five plates of pancakes and caramel sirup. They were delicious! As we ate I decided to ask them why they were arguing.
,,So why did you argued in the first place?"
,,Well, we wanted to wake you up and I sent Sans to do it, but he refused, because he thought that you will try and attack him again"
,,Why should I? Did you do something again?"
,,no"
,,So why then you were scared, little mouse?"-I asked. He slightly blushed.
,,well, i guess i can tell you. i had another nightmare, but this time you or chara actually did what you wanted to do"-he said so only I could hear. ,,i was scared, that here i will see not you but chara"
,,I'm sorry Sans. I really don't want to kill you, I promise"-I said. We continued eating our breakfast. After that, we decided to go to the movies. This time we picked ,,Beauty and the Beast". It was surprising that none of us went to it. We bought our popcorn and drinks and went to our seats. Nobody was there apart from us. We could sit where we wanted. We decided to sit on the floor in front of all seats. We could even lay on the floor! The film was amazing! I actually almost cried in the end. After the movie we went back home. We got bored really quickly again.
,,hey frisk!"
,,What?"
,,you remember what you dared me yesterday?"
,,Oh yeah, did you wrote that song already?"
,,yup and i made music for it."
,,When did you had time for that?"
,,well after that nightmare, i decided to not go back to sleep and work on this instead."
,,Cool"-I looked in the lyrics. My face probably gave away what I thought.
,,it was in one of my nightmares"-he explained. It was creepy. This song was actually really good, but I can see why it was in one of his nightmares.
The music started.

Sans-bold
Frisk-italic
Both-bold and italic

A/N~you can play the song now.

Count me in unannounced, drag our friends on the tile
I just follow your trail
You can't just follow my smile
All of your sins are aligned with this mood of mine
Cutting me to the bone
Nothing left to leave behing

You outta reset right now, just like it never happened
I didn't come for a fight but I will fight till the end
And this one might be your battle, might not turn out okay
I know you think you can kill me, but you've already lost the

GAAAAAME

And I LOVE the way you "hurt" me
It's DETERMINATION oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah
oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah