More about monsters history

Frisk's pov.

So, today Sans is coming over. He's going to listen to my music and help me if somethings wrong. Until then I had to to shower, dress up, putt my makeup on and tidy this house. Undyne is already with Alphys. I ate my breakfast and showered, putted my makeup on. I decided to wear white jeans and a black, long cardigan. I started cleaning up. I washed the floor, cleaned tables and putted dishes in a dishwasher. I still had some spare time. I messaged Mettaton and asked how are my outfits looking so far. He said that he found the fabric for them and going to start working on them today, so tuesday he will have them finished. Someone knocked on the door.
,,Who's there?"
,,old lady."
,,Old lady who?"
,,i didn't know you could yodel!"
I started laughing and opened the door. Sans was standing there.
,,It's really bad, I'm sorry"
,,but bad jokes are the best jokes."
Now we both started laughing. That's true though.
,,Come in."
,,well you sure cleaned the house, yesterday it was way messier."
,,Well someone has to take care of the house!"
,,and how about your real house? when are your parents coming back?"
,,They said, that they will be back next week. Probably Sunday."
,,well then you'll have to take care and be safe."
,,Well, I know that you're going to be around so that's not going to be a problem."
,,so why am i here again? i don't believe that you just wanted to see me."
,,Come here"
We sat on the couch. I gave him my laptop and headphones. He listened to both of my creations. His face was unreadable.
,,So... What do you think?"-I was a little bit nervous.
,,hm, well... i think it's great! for your first creations it's really well made."
,,Well you gave me the right base!"
,,that's true, but everything else you did by yourself. i see some things that could be changed though."
,,Could you do that?"
,,it wouldn't be hard."-he started working on that. He thought me stuff too. Now I know so much more about things like these. He changed the base a bit of my second song and ending of my first. It sounded way better now.
,,Thanks Sans for help."
,,it's not hard for me. besides, i don't really know what else to do today."
,,Well... You could tell me more about monsters!"
,,hm, i already said almost everything i know about us, but i guess there's still something left."
,,I'm listening!"
,,what do want to know?"
,,About life in the underground! I only know a little bit about it from that book, but still that's not all!"
,,well okay. so a long time ago, when some humans had magic, they sealed monsters underground  with a barrier, that only a really strong soul could pass and seven break."
,,I didn't knew that humans had magic too!"
,,only some of them did. i believe that in my fathers notes it said, that only a monsters and a humans child can look like a human, but have magic of monster. when monsters were sealed underground, humans lost their magic too."
,,That would explain a lot."
,,so when monsters were trapped underground, they couldn't escape, because monsters souls are weak. only humans souls are strong and monsters didn't knew that. so after hundreds of years being trapped underground, a child felt mt. ebott. it was a girl. she was really weak. the prince of the underground found her and brought to his family. as i told you before they were goat monsters. they adopted that girl and she became a princess. the prince and the princess fell in love with each other. one day, the princess got sick and died. the prince was really sad, he absorbed her soul, crossed the barrier and brought her body back to the surface. the humans thought that he killed their child and attacked him. he was really powerful, but he didn't fought with them. he didn't wanted to live anymore without her so he let them kill him. he came back to the castle and died in the yellow flower garden. his dust spread around. the king and the queen couldn't stand it. the king was so angry, he wanted to take revenge on humans for killing his son, so he said that all humans that fell down mt. ebott are going to be killed and their souls are going to be used to break barrier. the queen couldn't see how humans die, she was really sweet and generous, so she left the king and locked herself in the ruins. she tried to convince the humans to stay with her, but they always left and got killed. they were either killed by the king or one of the fish monsters. they had a royal guard: it was lead by one of the fishes and seven other monsters were part of it. it was mostly dogs, because they were really strong. it was really hard to get in the royal guard."
,,Hm, that's cool! Did any of the skeletons were in there?"
,,as i heard there was only one that tried, the others worked in labs or century posts. nobody was really interested in it."
,,Oh, that's weird."
,,now back to the story. six humans fell down and were killed. their souls were all different colors and monsters all had white souls. later it was found out that it resembled humans personality's:
yellow-justice, purple-perseverance, orange-bravery, green-kindness, blue-integrity and light blue-patience."
,,That's really cool!"
,,yeah it is. so the monsters had six souls and they needed seven. after a hundred years, finally the last child fell down. it was a girl. she was really good and always showed everyone mercy. all of the monsters killed her, but she was determined to keep going and show monsters the good path and kept showing them mercy. she befriended them all and fell in love with one of them. when she had to face the king, the queen came back and interrupted their battle. they were all really happy, but something weird happened. somehow the prince was back and he stole the other six souls, absorbed them and became a god. he fought the human, but she kept showing him mercy. he finally gave up. with the power he had, the prince broke the barrier and they were all free. he brought his love back to life too. that girl showed the world that monsters aren't bad and now they live happily on the surface."
,,This story is really weird, but I love it. It's such a shame that you can't use magic anymore. I would love to see your weapons and attacks!"
,,heh me too kiddo."
,,I bet someone could show me!"
,,frisk! you know that i can't do that! plus, it's really dangerous!"
,,Oh come on! A little bit of telekinesis didn't hurt anyone! Actually, it saved me! Could you at least try? For me? Please?"
,,if you promise to stay quiet about it, then I could try."
,,Yes! I promise to not tell anyone! Now show me!"
He tried to to pick up a cup. It didn't worked. He looked at me saying that it doesn't work, but I made him try again. The cup didn't moved, but I saw blue light surrounding it. He tried again and lifted the cup. He got scared, his magic disappeared and the cup broke on the floor.
,,Sans! You did it! I knew you could! If you practice a little more you could really get your magic back!"
,,well, that's really dangerous, but i guess you're right. i should learn to control it, because otherwise i could do something accidentally like i did to david's voice."
,,But he deserved it!"
We started picking up the broken parts of the cup. Our faces were really close to each other. That made me blush. Sans just giggled.
,,i don't understand you frisk!"
,,And why's that?"
,,because you're not afraid to talk about us as a couple, you're not afraid to hold hands or hug me. and those moves yesterday were incredible by the way, but if our faces get closer you just start panicking. you're really weird frisk!"-he started giggling. I was blushing. Thank goodness he didn't said anything about the kiss I gave him on the cheek. ,,frisk, you don't have to worry, i'm not going to hurt you or kiss you out of nowhere."
He really looked like he cared about me. It was really nice.
,,I'm sorry, it's just... I'm a really shy person, but sometimes my emotions just take over me and I can't control what I'm doing anymore. Like with that dance yesterday"
,,i understand you. it happened to me a lot too and sometimes i can't control my emotions and it doesn't matter what they are: sadness or anger, or both. but it's fine and that's what makes us living things!"
,,Thanks Sans."
,,for the love of god frisk! what should i do to make you stop thanking us? you're just like that girl that freed monsters, you just can't stop showing everyone mercy."
,,You know, you didn't told me with what kind of monster she fell in love with and what happened to them afterwards!"
,,well i don't know what happened to them, nobody does, it's like they vanished and there's no names just monster kinds. although i know with what monster she fell in love with."
,,Tell me!!!"
,,only if you stop thanking me"
,,Okay, fine, I'll stop. Now tell me!!"
,,and why do you want to know it that much? either way, it was a skeleton"
Now I started blushing again. Well if he said that I'm just like that girl and I fell in love with a skeleton, then he didn't lie.
,,oh come on! why are blushing? are you sick or something?"
,,No, I'm okay, just thought of something."
,,are you in love with a skeleton too? because if so, mettaton is not going to be happy if you take papyrus from him."
I started laughing.
,,Don't worry, I ship them too much, I can't separate them."
,,good."
We joked around a little more. He was mostly making fun of me, because of that dance from yesterday. It was getting late and he had to go.
,,well frisk, see you tomorrow."
,,Be safe Sans and protect me too. Oh, and practice your telekinesis, tomorrow we might need it again!"
,,sure, you practice your dancing too! i'll wait for another dance like yesterday and maybe this time you won't get scared of me. anyway, see you!"-he left. He was joking right? Or did he really wanted to dance with me again? I hope he didn't joke, because I'm so happy right now. I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.

A/N~next few chapters are going to be interesting. anyway! that's all for today!