Memories

Frisk's pov.

I woke up in my room. What happened yesterday? I couldn't remember anything. And my head was hurting so badly! I looked at the clock. It was 11 a.m.! School has started three hours ago! I looked around and saw a note.

,,Good morning Frisk! You somehow got drunk and fell asleep at the skeletons house. We had to bring you back here. We tried to wake you up, but it didn't work. So, there are some pancakes left for you in the kitchen and some medicine if you have a headache. We will be back at 13 p.m!
Love,
Chara
P.S. what you said yesterday was actually really nice of you!

What did I said yesterday? I can't remember a single thing. Well I know that David is in jail and we had a party afterwards, but I don't remember what happened there. Apparently I got drunk and said something. But what? Well I have to ask Chara and Asriel when they come back. I went to the kitchen and drank my medicine. Then I ate pancakes and they were pretty good. Although nothing compared to what Papyrus makes. I missed them already. It's okay, tomorrow I will see all my friends in school. I checked the internet. Undyne and Alphys looked really cute in their hip-hop outfits. Mettaton was posting mostly pictures with Papyrus or just his legs. Sans as always just wrote what was on his mind, but one question was really interesting.

,,What to do, when a girl says she likes you, but forgets about it afterwards?"

Hm, well someone finally decided to start this thing. Now all the girls are going to confess to him. Why wouldn't they? Sans loves someone, so might as well try your chances.
Chara and Asriel seems like had a good time too. When they danced someone took a picture of them and the Asriel posted it in Instagram. It got a lot of likes too.
It was 13 p.m. Chara and Asriel came back home.
,,Hey guys!!"
,,Hey Frisk! How are you feeling?"
,,Much better now."-We ate our lunch together and then I started asking them questions.
,,So Chara, did you do what you promised me Sunday?"-she suddenly kissed Asriel.
,,Yup, and it went not as awkward as I thought it would!"
,,Well I always said that you two liked each other! Now tell me, what happened at the party, because I don't remember a single thing."
They started laughing. Asriel said:
,,Oh I don't know where to start actually! Hm, well we danced, Sans and Papyrus sang their song again, you thanked him for what he said about you to David"
,,I remember that. It was really nice of him!"
,,Well then you somehow got drunk from the champagne, that you shouldn't have got drunk from. You started acting weird and said stuff you didn't want to say and then you fell asleep"-continued Chara.
,,You said in a letter, that what I said was really nice. What did I say?"-I asked. They started laughing again.
,,Oh god, should we tell her?"-Asriel asked.
,,Yes, tell me! I want to know!"
,,Well, don't say we didn't warned you"
Chara started:
,,Hm well you got really drunk and started saying weird things. Then you said that the worst thing in your life is Sans, because he is way better at everything then you and even when you feel that way, he's always there for you. Then you thanked him again for being your best friend, even if he doesn't feel the same thing, that you feel for him."
Oh. My. God. What did I do? I messed up everything! I'm going to suffer in pain forever. Well okay, I don't care about myself. What is happening with Sans right now? He's not going to be my friend after this! Oh goodness!
,,What did he said after that?"-I asked.
,,He didn't said anything since then."-said Chara.
,,He probably hates my so much right now!"
,,Or he just doesn't know how to react to this. I mean you said that you love him!"-said Asriel.
,,That is the thing! I don't love him! I only like him as my friend! Best friend! But, I don't love him! What should I do now?"
,,Well you could explain everything through the messages, because I don't think that it's a good idea to talk to him right now."-suggested Asriel.
,,That's a brilliant idea!"-I started messaging him.

F-Hey Sans!
F-I know, you probably don't want to talk to me ever again, but I have to say this to you.
F-What ever happened yesterday, I want you to forget.
F-That wasn't me. And you know it perfectly!
F-So please forgive me
F-I know. You could just ignore me forever, that's fine, but I want you to now, that I want us to still be best friends. No matter what I said yesterday.

I didn't get an answer. That's fine. I'm just going to try and live like what happened yesterday, never happened. I chatted with Chara and Asriel for a bit. I asked them how went their confessions. They said, that it happened when their were just chilling in the park. That's nice. I was so happy for them! Finally mom and dad came home. They asked how was my weekend. I said it was fine. I didn't wanted to tell them that we spend a night in a trampoline park, or that I kept waking up on my best friend or that I told him yesterday, when I was drunk my fake feelings to him! That would have been a disaster! We chatted for a little more and then we went to play video games. Then we went to beds. I checked my phone for the last time before I fell asleep and found a message:

,,i too want to be best friends. and if you want, i will forget what happened yesterday at our party, because i don't want to forget how i kicked davids ass earlier that day"

I felt really happy. He forgave me! I showed that message to Chara and she was happy for me. I never felt happier in my life.

A/N~ so here is another chapter! I want to thank you for 100 views! It's amazing that other people even decided to read my story!
I'm going to try and update even longer chapters.