Stupid Idea

Frisk's pov.

It's friday. After one week we'll have a concert and then a competition. One dance is already ready. Only one left. I have to make another minute of my melody and then create a choreography for it. All of my friends are competing too, except for Alphys. She didn't really wanted to and she going to be with the judges. Chara is there too. Although, Asriel is competing. He won't say what dance stile he's going to dance. I know that Undyne is going to dance show dance and contemporary, Papyrus latino, Mettaton will dance jazz and vogue (that's going to be interesting, because I never really saw him dancing), and Sans is going to dance hip-hop and breakdance. He said that he already finished everything for himself, so he could help me with my music. I'll probably ask him to listen to my songs and correct something if it's not going to be okay. My first lessons were cooking and history. I saw that David stayed away from us. I guess he's kind of scared of Sans. Although, Sans was perfectly fine today. He joked around and acted normal. I joined him, but from what he told me yesterday, I saw monsters different now. I started understanding them more. They have a though history. I could easily see the weaker monsters and stronger ones. I could see normal monsters and warriors in them. It was scary, but amazing at the same time. They would all have magic if not the barrier. When Sans talked about my friends origins, I started seeing them how they should naturally looked. Papyrus: strong, talented, have really high HP, warrior and really kind. Alphys: working in a lab, week, but incredibly smart. Mettaton: a ghost that Alphys created body for, a show star. Undyne: unbeatable warrior, always walking in her battle armor, people falling behind her. And Sans: a legendary warrior, someone who has a power, stronger than anything else in this world, unbeatable monster. But then I looked at them again and saw my friends, that care for each other and go to parties. It's incredible. But one thing can't get out of my mind. Can Sans control his powers? Can he brake the barriers spell? I will study more on that later, but now I have a school and David to care about.
,,frisk?"
,,Yeah?"
,,what are you thinking about? you haven't talked at all today."
,,I just thought about everything that you told me yesterday about monsters. It's incredible!"
,,well if you're still thinking that i'm a legendary warrior than you can forget that. even if i am, i have nowhere to use that power. and besides, i don't have it."
,,We'll see about that"-we continued make chocolate cake. It was delicious. Then we went to history. I loved that David didn't tried to stab us. He was scared of Sans. That actually makes me feel proud of him. Although, David is a psychopath and he still can try and attack us. I just have to hope, that Sans magic will come back to him. History was funny. The whole lesson we laughed of our teacher, because someone glued a note on his back saying:
,,Miss boring teacher 2017"
He didn't noticed it and was confused. Then I went to english with Chara and Asriel. Chara said that there's going to be eight judges: four students and four teachers. That's fair enough. Then we went to hip-hop lesson. David was with us here. Sans couldn't wait to destroy him on the dance floor. Maybe that's why he was so excited today? Only he knows. He challenged David in front of everyone. Teacher was proud of Sans and allowed it. She knew that if Sans fighting one of us, he won't try to win, but if he's fighting someone else and he's challenging him, that means that it's going to be amazing. She putted on music. Sans didn't liked it, so he changed it. Dubstep. There's no chance for David. He was breathless on the floor in no time. We all danced a little more, but then David challenged me.
,,Sans! What should I do?"
,,well, i can't take your battle now, because i already challenged him. you'll have to fight him."
,,Okay, I will try my best!"
I stood on the dance floor. He looked really scary. The music was dubstep. We tried to beat each other, but we couldn't do it. I got tired. My moves were getting slower. David was getting tired too, but he was not giving up. I couldn't stand there any longer and gave up. Suddenly, my body stood up. It was surrounded with light blue light. Nobody else could see it. Then David fell on the floor and couldn't move. It's like someone made him fall. He was surrounded with blue light for a second too. We went of the dance floor and continued our lesson.
,,F-Frisk! That w-was amazing!"-said Alphys.
,,Yeah, you really showed him what you can do!"-Undyne was proud.
,,great job frisk"-said Sans. He looked a little tired.
,,We have a lot to talk about Sans. Undyne? Today I'm going to hangout with Sans. Then he will lead me to your house afterwards, okay?"
,,Sure thing punk."-she said and then whispered. ,,Don't you dare not to make a single move on him. You have to move forward on your relationship."
,,I'm working on it."-I assured her. I had to make that move someday, but not right now.
,,your face says to me, that you're hiding something from me really important. want to share a secret?"-Sans said to me. I got surprised and started blushing.
,,Not until you tell me yours too!"-I tried to safe the situation.
,,okay, you can remain silent."-we both laughed. After school we decided to go to Muffet's. We ordered coffees and muffins there. They're delicious!
,,So, what exactly happened when I battled David?"
,,hm, so i maybe used my magic again somehow?"
,,But why did you do that?"
,,well, i couldn't just watch you get beat up by him. god knows what he would have done next."
,,And you can't control your powers?"
,,nope."
,,Hm, I think I got it! Your powers depend on your emotions! You use them when you feel angry, just like with your eye at first!"
,,you think so?"
,,Yes! It explains a lot! You always use them when you're angry, either accidentally or not. You broke Davids voice when he sang, because I can tell that you were jealous that you're not the only one with beautiful voice."-I started laughing. He was blushing.
,,Don't worry. Your voice is still a thousand times better then his and besides, he will probably never sing again. Yesterday, your eye light up when David started trash talking about monsters and you saved me from that knife. I guess that time worked your fear? We're you scared that I will get hurt?"-he was blushing even more right now. That looked really cute. ,,And today when I was battling him, you saved me from falling and made him fall. That's not nice, but I'm still thankful. So I guess that today worked your fear and anger."-now he was like a big blueberry. That made me laugh so hard.
,,Aw, you look so cute when you're blushing! Although not as cute as normal."-I said and immediately regretted it. He made his blush vanish from his face.
,,did you just called me cute?"-he was confused. Now I was a red tomato. ,,heh, still you look cuter when you blush."
We both started laughing from each other.
,,you know, they say that blue and red match. just like rubies and sapphires."
,,Are you saying that we should be a couple?"
,,well, we do act like one and everyone in our school thinks that we are."
,,Yeah, after those fiascos in Flower Night everyone had a lot to talk about."
,,how did we even got in this situation?"
,,Well, at my first sleepover at your house I accidentally called you perfect. From that one sentence everyone got crazy over us."
,,we didn't stoped it too. i guess i just wanted to see how would everyone react to that."
,,Oh yeah, best idea ever. Now everybody are shipping us. They even nominated us the King and the Queen of the night and we're not even a couple!"
,,well they don't know that."
We started laughing again. It's weird to talk about things like these with him. We chatted a little more, but it was time for me to go home. He lead me to Undyne's house.
,,Well, be safe when you go home! I don't want to receive any calls saying that something happened to you!"
,,don't worry my lady. i am a legendary warrior, remember? and besides i can easily beat them up."
I decided to do something really dumb. I went and kissed him on the cheek.
,,Just be safe Sans. Goodnight and thanks for taking care of me. It really means a lot."-I went inside Undyne's house. He looked really shocked. He stood there frozen for a minute and then walked back to his house. Why did I had to do it? Why am I so dumb? I probably ruined our friendship right now! I couldn't even create music properly. Undyne came back home too. Oh no, I'll have to tell her everything too!
,,Frisk? From the look on your face, I can tell that you really don't want to talk about your day right now. If you don't want to, you can tell me tomorrow okay?"-she said to me. She was worried.
,,Thanks Undyne! I have a lot to think about right now, but I promise to tell you everything tomorrow"
,,Well, then goodnight frisk! I'll be waiting for that story tomorrow."
,,Goodnight to you too Undyne."

A/N~ that's all for today! I'm trying to make longer chapters right now, so we'll see how that goes!