Explaining

Frisk's pov.

I woke up. Everyone else was still sleeping. I looked at the clock. 4 pm? What? Is our clock broken? Then I remembered. We were back home in about 7 am, so it's not that bad. I walked around the house. Asgore and Toriel were gone. Asriel is sleeping with Chara. Those two love birds look so perfect together. I went back to our room. My dress and all accessories still looked perfect. What did they do to those flowers so they last that long? I know that they're real, but probably modified. I packed my dress and accessories in a special bag that Mettaton gave me and and carefully putted them in my closet. I hope that someday, I will get to wear them again. I would love to. I thought about everything that happened this night. It was amazing. Then I saw my silver crown laying on my drawer. Those sapphires are real. And it's made out of real silver. I truly am a queen, aren't I? I putted it on. It looked perfect on my head. It looked perfect at night too. My last dance of the night, my victory dance, I will never forget and don't want to forget. Just remembering that dance made me feel happy. That night was too perfect. Maybe it was a payoff for those nightmares? Who knows! I walked around the house humming that dance melody to my self. I went downstairs and made myself pancakes. Apparently Chara and Asriel heard my melody and woke up.
,,I see my humming bird is in a good mood! Maybe you will make us pancakes too?"-said Chara.
,,So our Queen, what will you do today?"-said Asriel. I forgot that I was with that Crown.
,,I don't know yet, maybe I will hangout with my minions. And you two?"
,,We are going to the cinema, so the house belongs to you! For now."-said Chara. We ate our breakfast and Chara with Asriel went out. I went upstairs and checked my phone. There was about fifteen messages from Undyne. She want to hangout with me and Mettaton today. I agreed. We meet up in park. We walked around for a bit and found a tree. We sat underneath it.
,,So tell us everything that happened yesterday between you and Sans! We need to know everything!!"-Undyne shouted.
,,Hm, well a lot happened yesterday. Most of the time we were with you anyway!"
,,Then tell what you talked about when you danced or when you went somewhere more private!"-said Mettaton.
,,Well, I will try. So um, I start with that scene when I asked him to lead me to the food table. When we went to the table everything was okay, but when we went back Zoe started shouting at Sans, that she loves him too. He was really confused. Then she said that she had a feeling that Sans loves her, that they should be a couple and that he should forget about me. Then he said, that she can't call my a ,,thing", he said that he doesn't love her, oh and he called me his girlfriend."-I started telling them.
,,It's destiny! You called each other boyfriend and girlfriend!"-said Undyne.
,,Okay! What happened when you first danced."-asked Mettaton.
,,Well we mostly made fun of other people that didn't know how to dance. We started talking how you all are in perfect couples, how you all dance really good. Then everyone started watching us, witch was actually really annoying. Then we started making fun of you shouting at us to kiss. You looked so ridiculous."
,,What happened when you went away for the first time?"-asked Undyne.
,,Hm, well we mostly joked around and called each other a fake couple, because now the whole school thinks, that we are a couple."
,,What happened after your battle? You were gone for so long!"-said Mettaton.
,,We went to the place where nobody was around. We mostly were silent, but from time to time we talked how good it is to not have those terrible nightmares. For a whole week I was so scared all the time and apparently Sans was too. We mostly stargazed and then we both wished for something, because we saw a shouting star"
,,What did you wished for?"-asked Mettaton.
,,I can't tell! Then it won't come true!"
,,Did anything happened more?"-asked Undyne.
,,Well you saw everything else. I guess you Mettaton didn't saw that, but when Undyne asked us to kiss, he kissed my hand."-I told them.
,,So from what I have heard, you have a chance Frisk! You should tell him everything!"
,,And what if he doesn't love me back? I don't want to ruin our friendship! It's too precious for me. I'm just going to wait and found out myself."
,,And we will help you!"-said Undyne.
,,Thanks guys! I really appreciate it."
,,Frisk, we're always going to help you!"-We all hugged. We walked around the park for a little and then we had to go back home. This conversation with them helped me. I understood my situation perfectly. I was deeply in love, but I'm not sure about him. Is he just joking with me or does he feel something for me too? That's a hard question. Right now, I'm not ready to find an answer to it. I don't want to risk our friendship.

A/N~all four chapters uploaded! Tomorrow you will only get two.