Diffrent Dance

Frisk's pov.

I continued working on my music. It's really hard and things are not going the way they should. I should ask help from Sans. But I don't think that he will help me. After what I did yesterday, I don't think that he would want to talk with me again. Well, at least I tried. Undyne was walking around the kitchen and making breakfast for us. She cooked eggs with bacon. It was delicious.
,,So Frisk, I've noticed that you look sad today. Wanna talk it out?"-she asked me.
,,I guess I should. Maybe it will help me."
,,I'm listening"
,,So after the school I went with Sans to Muffet's cafe. We talked about different things and made fun of each other like always. Then he lead me to your house, because it was getting late. We talked with each other for a bit and then I kissed him on the cheek. I asked him to stay safe and thanked him for always protecting me. Then I went inside. He was shocked and then went back to his house, he didn't said a single thing after that."-I told her.
,,Frisk, don't think that it's over! When you said that you love him the first time, he didn't talked with anyone for a day and then you became really close to each other. Maybe he's just shocked again. What would you do if he would kiss you on the cheek? You would probably froze for a week!"-she tried to lighten up my mood.
,,Well, maybe you're right. But still we won't act as we did before!"
,,And that's good! It's time to move forward Frisk!"
,,Thanks Undyne, for listening to me! It helped me a lot!"
,,Always here for you!"-we hugged each other. I decided to go back to my music. It went better. I was almost done on it. Still, if I remain friends with Sans, I'll have to ask him to help and if there's a problem to correct my music. My first dance was complete. It looked great, well at least that's what I think. I decided to meet with Mettaton today. He picked me up at 1pm. He drove us to the mall. We found a cafe and decided to stop there.
,,So Mettaton."
,,Yes Darling?"
,,Could you make me my costumes for my dances?"
,,Well of course! I just need your design sketches!"
,,Here"-I passed him my drawings. For ballet it was a dress with accessories and for a mix it was a sweater and a skirt.
,,Frisk! They look awesome! I'll try my best to recreate them!"
,,Thanks Mettaton!"
We walked around the shops. I bought a new sweater, pants, sunglasses and earrings. Mettaton bought three pairs of new heels, scarfs and a jacket. In the hair salon, Mettaton got his hair straightened and I cut my hair short. I was thinking about doing it for a long time. I loved it! Mettaton did too. We walked into makeup store and probably tried every product. It's so fun!
Mettaton drove me back home. It was a fun day. I love spending time with Mettaton. Undyne wasn't home. She must be with Alphys. I finally finished my music and started working on my second dance. It was harder, because the music is way more intense and this time, it's ballet and hip-hop in one. I created a little less than half of my dance. That's okay. I didn't knew what to do, so I watched a movie. After that baked cupcakes. I didn't even realized that I was humming that melody from our victory dance in the Flower Night. It was heartbreaking knowing that, something like that dance probably will never happen again. Maybe I'm just overreacting and everything will be okay? I hope so. Suddenly the door bell rang. It must be Undyne. I walked to the door and opened it. I was sooo confused.
Sans was standing there, looking really sexy. He was wearing his dancing clothes.
,,so, how about a night in a nightclub? i know you want it!"-he said. I started blushing and laughing.
,,Okay, you can come in. Give me five minutes."
I went to the bathroom and changed into better clothes. I putted on a lot of makeup to look older and came back to him. He was eating my cupcakes.
,,Sans! These are not for you! These are for Undyne!"-I started giggling.
,,well, undyne can have the rest. oh, did i told you that your hair looks fantastic?"
,,Thank you! I was thinking about cutting it for a long time, now, shall we go?"
,,it would be fantastic. although, i'm not going back to the club where we always go, because david is back and he's probably there."
,,So where are we going then?"
,,i'll show you."
He took us to the center of the town. There was a cool looking night club. It was much bigger and lighter then the last one. I could see things around me. And there was specific time for dance battles. Thankfully, there's none right now. Everyone was dancing with each other. We had lots of fun! Dancing with Sans normally was way more fun than dancing in a battle. I looked around us. Everyone was in couples. I remember the three dancing types:
battling, learning in schools and romantic.
We weren't battling and this is not school. So that only leads to one option. I stopped dancing and started blushing crazily. Sans looked confused.
,,frisk? what's wrong?"
,,Sans, I realized something. Dancing is for battling, learning and dating. You know what this means right?"
He looked confused for a second and then realized. He blushed a little and then started laughing.
,,frisk, i don't care! i want dancing to be more than just those three things. i don't want to only battle you! i want to spend time together dancing. i don't want it to be a battle or a date. i want it to be just dancing."-he smiled. That was so beautiful.
,,You know what Sans? I don't care too. Even if other thinks that we are dating! I just want to dance with you too"-I said. But I was lying. I don't want to just dance with him like it doesn't matter. I wanted it to be more than that. For the first time, I wanted to use dancing as romantic thing, but I couldn't. We continued dancing, but my moves were getting different. They changed into more romantic moves. I couldn't stop. It looked like Sans didn't mind it. He wasn't surprised, angry or even blushing. He was happy. He changed his moves too. This dance made me feel different. By now, I have tried all three dancing types. It was weird, but cool. We danced closer to each other. Our faces were almost touching. His eyes looked so excited. Suddenly I pulled of him. I can't do this for him. I don't know how he feels yet. I don't want to do something, that I will regret. He looked confused, but just laughed.
,,well, that was fun frisk. really. but now it's time for us to go home. it's getting really late and undyne is waiting for you."
,,Yeah, we should head out now."
We left the club. It was a fun night. Sans looked like he didn't saw how I pulled of him, like the last part didn't happened. He looked really happy. I guess I was too. I couldn't stop smiling. He lead me home and just before I went inside he pulled me into a hug. He whispered.
,,no matter what happens, i won't care and still going to hangout with you. you're my friend frisk, never forget that. and if you need help with your music, just message me. i'll help."
I hugged him too.
,,I can't thank you enough Sans. You're too good for me."
,,nonsense, don't say that. well, see you soon."
,,Be safe Sans."
He left and I went inside. Undyne was in her room sleeping. I fell asleep too.

A/N~another chapter coming later!