Sad Day

Frisk's pov.

,,D O N T  Y O U  K N O W  H O W  T O  G R E A T  A  N E W  P A L???
T U R N  A R O U N D  A N D  S H A K E  M Y  H A N D"-someone said to me. I turned around and shook his hand. I heard a whoopee-cushion farting sound. It was Sans! I wanted to hug him, but I couldn't control my body. He started laughing and not long after came his brother. Papyrus said, that he will try and capture me with puzzles. I just walked past all of them. I met Sans again.
,,you know, my brother never has seen a human before, so it would be great if you keep pretending to be one"-what is he talking about? Well, I guess he is smart, so it wasn't a problem for him to figure out, that I'm not a normal human. I went past the Snowdin town. There I met Papyrus. He said that my smile is always creeping him out and that dust on my hands is not normal, but he believed in me and spared me. But I just cut his head off. His body turned into dust. He said that even after what I did to him, he still believes, that it's not too late to choose the right path. I was screaming and crying inside, but I looked emotionless outside. His head turned into dust. Although his soul didn't shatter into pieces. I started laughing again.

,,Frisk! Frisk! Wake up!"-Chara tried to wake me up.
,,W-What h-happened?"-I asked.
,,You started screaming and crying! Are you okay?"-she was really nervous.
,,It's only a nightmare"-I was really scared. Now I really understand Sans. It must be horrifying to watch everyone you love get killed, but it's even worst to kill them, when you can't control your body. I went back to sleep.
I woke up again. This time, my alarm clock waked me up. I dressed up and went to school. My first lessons were cooking and history. I have a lot to talk about with Sans. I saw him standing near the classroom. He didn't looked good.
,,Hey Sans."
,,hey"
,,I guess that we both had a horrible night"
,,you had a nightmare too?"
,,I'm so sorry Sans. It's so bad! I don't want to kill them, but I can't control my body. Tell me, that Papyrus is okay"-I pulled him into a hug.
,,don't worry, i already checked on him."
,,Did you saw me do it?"-I was so scared. He nodded his head.
,,I'm so sorry!"-I started crying.
,,hey, it's okay, it's only a nightmare. i know that wouldn't even hurt a fly in real life."-he calmed me down a little.
,,Thanks Sans"
,,your welcome"
We decided to make spaghetti, this way it was easier for me. Then, we went to history class. I was still really scared. Sans wasn't able to calm me down completely. How horrible it must be, to watch me kill someone that he loves most and then here calm me down. He lead me to the math class and promised, that he sees me at lunch. The whole math class, I was feeling down. Undyne and Alphys tried to cheer me up whispering their song in my ears. That helped. I started smiling and laughing. Sometimes they can be really annoying, but they will always cheer me up! It's so nice having friends like them! After that we went to the lunch area where I saw Papyrus. I started crying again. I couldn't see him there siting perfectly fine, knowing that I killed him in my nightmare. Everyone tried to cheer me up in different ways. Sans succeeded with his puns.
,,papyrus. why did a skeleton couldn't go to a ball?"
,,I DON'T KNOW BROTHER!"
,,because he had no-body to go with"
I started laughing. It was very funny. We went to the changing rooms and I changed into my hip-hop clothes. We danced in groups again. It was fun. They had to trow me in the air in the middle of the dance. I loved doing things like that. After the bell rang, Mettaton gave us black bags, where he said are our clothes for Flower Night. I was so excited to see them. It only took him two days to make them. It's incredible! We went back home. I decided to put on my clothes. The dress was fantastic! It was short, it didn't have sleeves, there was a giant hole on my back, it was a beautiful blue color and made of roses. My accessories were deep purple color, they was made of roses too. There was a flower crown, earrings, a bracelet and a necklace. I putted them on. I looked majestic!
,,Oh! Frisk! You're going to the Flower Night too? You look fantastic! Who's that lucky guy?"-Chara started asking.
,,Thanks Chara. I'm going with Sans, but we're going as friends, not a couple"
,,Oh, well good luck to you then!"-she left our room. I took them off and hang them in my closet. I changed back to my regular outfit. I can't wait for next friday!

A/N~so three chapters today! Tomorrow you won't be as lucky.