Sleepover

Frisk's pov.

I woke up and got surprised. My hair still looked the same as yesterday! Everyone else was surprised too. What did they putted in my hair? Normally it won't last this long. Well, works for me. I putted on my favorite sweater, blue with violet stripe in the middle, packed up my hip-hop clothes and went to school. Mettaton was surprised too, that my hair still looked like that. Papyrus said, that I looked stunning. I spend some time with Chara and Asriel in english and lunch. I was going to our changing room, but someone called my name.
,,Hey blooky"-I said.
,,Frisk, I already made you your music. I hope you will like it"
,,Thanks, I will text you later, what I think about it"-I walked away. I changed into my hip-hop clothes and met up with Undyne and Alphys. She finally recovered from her sickness. They both were amazed by my hairstyle.The lesson started.
,,Where's Sans?"-I asked.
,,He's late."-said Undyne. I still was confused. He's never later. Suddenly, he walked in looking really angry.
,,i'm sorry that i'm late."-he apologized.
,,What happened Sans?"-I asked.
,,i told papyrus everything and he started shouting at me"-he said. Okay now I get it.
,,Um, can anyone explain me what happened?"-asked Undyne.
,,Not now, sorry Undyne"-I apologized. I know that I should tell her, but now is not the time. The teacher showed us some moves, we danced for a little, but when I looked at Sans, he was crying?
,,Sans? Is everything okay?"-I asked scared.
,,no it's not okay, i will tell you more what happened when we walk home"-he said. I was still scared. Just yesterday he was joking and know he's crying? He is a really complicated monster. The bell rang and he just flew out of the studio. Undyne and Alphys asked what's wrong and I just had to promise that I will tell them later. I ran after him.
,,Saaans!!! Saaaans!! Wait up!!"-I started shouting. I forgot that he was so was. I quickly lost him.
,,Saaans!!Saaaans!!"-I shouted again.
,,Looking for someone babe?"-I heard a voice that I didn't want to hear. I slowly turned around to see him. That freak. I slowly backed away from him.
,,Aw, leaving so soon? Don't think so."-he smiled at me and grabbed my hand.
,,SANS!!SANS!!HELP ME!!"-I started to freak out. Everybody already went home, so it was only me and him.
,,Shut up! We don't want any attention do we? And besides, nobody's going to save you now"-he started laughing. I was so scared. I didn't knew what to do. I shouted again, but nobody came. We left the school. He started dragging me to the van. I freaked out. I tried to escape, but failed and he hit me in the face. For a minute everything went dark and I was about to be knocked out, but something happened. I still couldn't see very well, but I could here perfectly.
,,you? again? don't you have anything better to do?"-Sans said. Sans! I had a chance to be free.
,,I would, but we have some unfinished business you know? I want a rematch. Right here, right now."-he said.
,,okay. i accept it. but here's a better question. do you wanna have a Bad Time?"-Sans said looking all creepy. I still could see some tears in his eyes, but they quickly vanished. His right eye just light up with a blue flame. That's not good. He putted on his music and started the battle. I have never heard such intense and hard music to dance to. He must be crazy. It's almost impossible to dance to music like this. The freak was shocked. He tried to make a first move, but failed miserably. Sans made his move and did everything perfectly in the rhythm. He moved so fast, I almost couldn't see him. The other guy just failed and failed and failed. Sans kept going. At the last notes of his music, he started spinning on his head, and at the last note, he punched that freak in a face and knocked him out.
,,frisk! you okay?! oh god, i'm sorry that i didn't heard you and didn't came here quicker!"-he panicked.
,,It's okay Sans, I'm safe, you are safe and he's knocked out."-I said.
,,but frisk! he punched you!"-he said with anger in his eyes.
,,Oh god, I can't go home looking like this! My parents won't ever let me go anywhere again if they see this!"-I started panicking too.
,,you know, you could spend this weekend in our house. besides it's not that far away from your's"-He said.
,,That's a prefect idea Sans! But I still need my clothes"
,,i thought about having a sleepover this weekend at our house. and mettaton could bring you clothes. what do you think?"
,,Yeah, that could work! And my parents won't be nervous! Thanks Sans!"
,,no problem kiddo. let's go home."-he started texting others about our plan.
,,Sans?"
,,what?"
,,Did you try?"
,,try what?"
,,Dance! Did you tried to dance this time?"
,,i guess, i did"
,,You guess? So you want to say that you can do ten times better?"-I was shocked.
,,well not ten times... but yeah i could do way better than that."
,,But you already did the impossible! It's impossible to dance to music like that!"
,,um, well i danced, and it's not that hard"
,,Hard?! Did you even looked at that guy? He couldn't do a single move!"
,,well i created that song, so i guess that's why it was easy for my to dance to that"
,,Excuses, excuses."
,,so what happened there frisk?"
,,well when you just ran away, I started to chase you, but quickly lost you. I started shouting your name and that guy must've heard me. I tried to run away from him, but he coughed me and started dragging to the van."
He was silent for a minute.
,,i'm sorry"
,,For what?"
,,that i left you there."
,,It's okay, it's not your fault. Anyway what happened between you and Papyrus?"
He went silent again.
,,i told him, that i was that guy, that always went to the club to get us money. then i told him what happened to you at the club and he got angry at me. he was just scared that something could have happened to you or me and he said that he won't let me go back there. then i got angry and said that i'm grown up enough to take care of my self, that i'm always making money for us. he is working too, but he's not getting as nearly money as i do. and then i just left."
He got sad again. I hugged him. It surprised him.
,,It's going to be okay Sans"
,,i hope it is"
The rest of our way we were silent. When we reached his house, everyone was already here.
,,Frisk! What... happened?-Everyone looked shocked.
,,Mettaton did you brought me clothes?"-I asked him. He gave me them.
,,Give me five minutes"-I went to the bathroom and changed. My face looked horrible. I cleaned it and putted on some gel on my cheek. I looked way better then before. I went back to them. Sans and I told them everything that happened this past week. Everyone was shocked. But they understood our situation and left it behind.
,,Okay, let's enjoy this sleepover!"-shouted Undyne and trowed a pillow at me.
,,Oh this means war"-I attacked her with my pillow.
,,PILLOW FIGHT!!"-shouted Papyrus and everyone started trowing pillows at each other. We fought for about fifteen minutes and then decided to bake cupcakes. We got in groups of two: Undyne with Alphys, Papyrus and I, and Mettaton with Sans. The last group was a bad idea. Undyne with Alphys almost burned down their kitchen, because Undyne was too intense. Papyrus and I overcooked ours a little, but they were edible. Sans and Mettaton baked perfect, chocolate cupcakes. Although all the time they worked, Mettaton was scared and Sans kept saying him something that nobody else could hear. After that, Mettaton didn't talk and flirted with Papyrus as much. That was kind of annoying, so he did me a favor, i guess. After, we decided to watch a movie. When we finished it, we went to sleep, because we did have a long day.

A/N~so as I promised a long chapter is here! And an even longer one I'm going to publish later!