Un/Lucky Day

0. Frisk's pov.

Tell me world, why am I so unlucky??? Chara probably forgot that we have a day of today. We didn't have to go to school, so we didn't have to get out off bed early. But I still did. I opened my eyes and realized in what kind of weird situation I was in. Mettaton and Papyrus were hugging each other in sleep right next to me. But this isn't the weirdest part. I was sleeping in Sans hands! When did that happened? I was so confused. I didn't wanted to make this awkward, so I quickly freed myself from his hands and laid back down. I'm not letting him get embarrassed by me. I fell asleep, hopping not to wake up in his hands again.

,,Frisk. Wake up!"-said Mettaton.
,,I'm awake!"-I said.
,,How was your sleep?"
,,Pretty good, I guess. Where are the skeletons?"
,,In the kitchen. So, did you dreamed something or no?"
,,No, why are you asking"
,,No reason. Come on, dress up! I want to put makeup on you!"
I went to the bathroom and did what he asked. He putted on makeup and brushed my hair. When he was done the skeletons were back from the kitchen with freshly made lasagna. It was soooo good! I haven't had lasagna in years! I ate my part in no time and started asking for more.
,,SO FRISK, HOW WAS YOUR SLEEP!"-asked Papyrus.
,,It was good! Why are you all asking how I slept?"
,,um, because in the middle of the night, you woke us all up, started whispering something and crying?"
,,Did that really happened? I don't remember anything, and I don't think that I dreamed this night too"-I was really confused. What happened? Did I really acted like that? Oh, now I get why I woke up in Sans hands. He probably tried to calm me down.
Sans started blushing. Mettaton and Papyrus started fan-girling. Oh god, did I said that out loud?
,,Did I accidentally said that out loud?"-Papyrus and Mettaton in chorus said yes. Now I was probably even more red then a tomato. ,,I'm sorry, I didn't want to say that, especially to them."
,,it's okay, i guess"-he did that thing again to make his blush go away. ,,you wouldn't stop crying until i hugged you, so i'm not counting this"
,,Thanks."
After our breakfast we decided to go to the park. We enjoyed the sun, ate some nice cream, rented bikes and then drove around for a bit. Finally we decided to stop at Muffet's cafe.
,,Uh, huh, huh what do you kids want?"
,,I want one minty coffee"
,,i will choose caramel coffee"
,,I WILL CHOSE VANILLA MILKSHAKE"
,,And I want a Frappe"
,,Coming right up uh, huh, huh"
We decided to chose a table right next to the window. We drank our coffee and started talking about few things. Then we started a discussion.
,,i'm saying that pineapple and pizza is the most beautiful thing"
,,NO BROTHER, IT'S DISGUSTING!"
,,I'm agreeing with Papyrus! Pineapples are gross!"
,,No!! You don't know anything! Pineapple and pica should be together!"-I started shouting. They don't know the real beauty of this masterpiece. We argued a little more and then started laughing at our stupidity. We were having a good time, but my smile dropped really quickly.
,,what is it frisk?"-sans followed my look. His face was turning into an angry face. David was standing outside, looking right at us. He still had a little piece of Mettaton's old leg. We payed for our coffee and left.
,,What do you want David?"-I asked.
,,You, is what I want"-he answered.
,,not happening"
,,Oh Sans! Nice to see you! But I really don't understand. Tell me, why are you protecting her? What did she done to you? She only brought pain to your friends. So tell me, why are you still protecting her?"
,,well i don't know. she is my friend and she deserves better than you. she is also new in many things, she doesn't know a lot of stuff about friendship and she still has to learn it. and we are trying to show her that life isn't about just family, but there are many humans and monster that you could be friends with, that we want to be her friends and we protect our friends no matter what."
I almost started crying. Will they really going to protect me no matter what?
,,How beautiful Sans. You could be a poet"
,,i actually thought about that"
,,Don't interrupt me! As I said, it's beautiful and all, but is it true? If I trow a knife at her, will you take the hit?"
,,no matter what"
,,Really? Let's see"-he trowed a knife at me, but Sans deflected it. Then Sans punched him in the head. David got another knife and now was swinging around with that thing. Sans easily dodged every attack and punched him in between. Now David was knocked out and laying on the ground. Somebody already called the cops. They took David with them and asked around what happened. Everyone around that saw this fight said that David tried to kill us. I own a huge thanks to them. Now that we got rid of him, we could celebrate! We called Undyne, Alphys, Chara and Asriel and invited them to the skeletons house. We bought a lot of candy and chips, some chocolate for Chara and Mettaton got us some really weak champagne. We couldn't get drunk from it. We partied and we knew that tomorrow we are going to have a hard time to wake up, because tomorrow we have school. We got Papyrus and Sans to sing their song again. It's so majestic, because Sans wrote it for me and Papyrus for Mettaton. Every time I heard it was just immediately happy. We clapped for them in the end. We danced for a bit, I could see how much Undyne wanted to battle, but she knew that we are not going to be able to move after. We played some truth or dare, but I got bored of it really quickly, because everyone wanted my and Sans to become a coupe. He is my best friend and he already loves someone. Is that not enough to not ship us? I realized something that I still didn't do.
,,Hey Sans!"
,,what?"
,,Thank you for what you said back there. It was really nice that you all want to show me, how fun it is to have other friends and that you would protect me no matter what."
,,meh, don't thank me for that. that's what best friends are for, we protect each other. okay now let's go back to the party"-he grabbed my hand and dragged me to our friends. Everyone was having a good time, well except that Sans and Chara really hated each other. I get why Sans hated her, but why she hated him? I'll ask her that another time. It seems that champagne really got to my head. I wasn't able to control what I said anymore and my movement slowed down. Everyone started laughing at me, but I still said things that I really regretted in the morning.
,,And you know what is worst in my life? That guy"-I pointed at Sans. ,,He protects me, always makes me feel happy and he is my best friend! But he's so cool! He dances like god, sings like god, his fighting is amazing! And then I'm nothing compared to him! But even when I feel like that, he always cheers me up and makes my feel special and important! So I want to thank you Sans, for being such a dumbhead in my life and always being there for me, even if you don't feel the same way, that I feel about you!"-everyone was shocked, but I will never forget what Sans face looked like. He was shocked, angry, embarrassed and happy at the same time. And then I fell down asleep.

A/N~another chapter coming later!