Chilling in the park

Frisk's pov.

Again, I woke up in Papyrus room and remembered clearly, that I fell asleep with everyone downstairs except for Sans. And Mettaton wasn't here. I looked at myself in the mirror. Oh, they are going to pay for for this! I just flew out of Papyrus bedroom.
,,good morning sunshine. how was your sleep?"-said Sans with devilish smile on his face.
,,SANS! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"-I shouted and jumped on him. I started punching him, but he dodged my every attack so easily.
,,so, how was your sleep?"-he dodged another attack.
,,Why did I woke up again in Papyrus room?"
,,well you were sleeping so happily and we didn't want to wake you up. after a while we got bored and decided to draw, but we didn't have paper"-he dodged again.
,,Oh, so you used my face as your paper?!"
,,Hey punk, go easy on him. Maybe it was his idea, but we did helped a little bit to him"-Undyne tried to say something.
,,So it was your idea too?? Well one day you are going to pay"-he dodged all my attacks. How is he still going? I started to see sweat dripping from his forehead. I stoped. I didn't want to hurt him. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face, brushed my hair and dressed up. When I went back to them, they were already eating breakfast. Today we ate pancakes! After breakfast we decided to go to starbucks. I ordered caramel coffee.
,,do you need some sugar"-asked Sans smiling at me.
,,No thanks. Well at least not from you"-I said still a little mad at him. We drank our coffee and then went to the park. We sat there for a while and then started playing kiss, mary, kill.
,,UNDYNE! METTATON, FRISK AND ME!"-said Papyrus.
,,Hm, kill Mettaton, kiss you and mary Frisk"-answered Undyne. ,,Frisk. MK, Alphys and Sans!"
I thought for a while and then answered.
,,Kill Sans, kiss MK and mary Alphys. Alphys. Napstablook, Burger Pants and Mettaton!"
,,I-I chose t-to kill Burger P-Pants, kiss Mettaton and m-mary Napstablook. Sans. F-Frisk, Papyrus and Chara."
Oh god. This one is tough. Sans was thinking for a while and then made his choice.
,,well this one was actually hard. i guess i will kill chara, kiss papyrus and marry frisk?"
,,Too bad I killed you earlier"-I started laughing. He looked at me like I was a psycho, but smiled.
,,mettaton. asriel, papyrus and tsunder plain.
,,I choose to kill tsunder plain, kiss asriel and mary papyrus!"-he said. ,,Papyrus? Dogaressa, Froggit and Aaron"
,,I WILL KILL AARON, KISS FROGGIT AND MARY DOGARESSA!"-we played few more rounds and then got bored. We went and bought some nice cream. It was delicious! Then we decided to sing some songs together. Only Alphys and Sans didn't sing. We sang some songs from twenty øne pilots and Panic! at the disco. We drew some things around us, then we decided to do some fanart of our favorite things. Alphys drew Undyne in a battle armor and Undyne drew Alphys in a lab coat. Papyrus drew everyone enjoying his spaghetti, Mettaton drew him on a stage getting really high views. I drew Sans dancing. His eye was glowing blue and there was really weird things floating around him. And he drew a yellow hall with him on one side, and a girl on the other. She was covered in dust and she hold a bloody knife in her hand. When I asked him what he drew, he just said:
,,it's something that i once got from a nightmare i had. it was ages and ages ago."
It was a really weird drawing. After that, we decided to go back to their house and watch a movie. We watched ,,Mew Mew Kissie Cutie". Undyne, Alphys, Papyrus and I really enjoyed it, but Sans with Mettaton didn't show any interest in it. After the movie it was time to say goodbye and go back home. Mettaton promised me to make my outfit. I said goodbye and left. I listened to the music that Napstablook made for my. I loved it. I will say it to him tomorrow. When I went back home my cheeck looked perfectly fine. My parents didn't said anything. But Chara did.
,,Frisk! Friday I got that feeling again, that something was happening, then it went away and came back saturday, but vanished really quickly! Did anything went wrong?"
,,Chara! Calm down! Nothing happened to me, I'm okay!"-I said to her. She calmed down. It appears that she feels when I'm danger. It's weird, because I never feel that way, but I suppose she never got in danger. I need to be more careful.

A/N~ another chapter! Another one is coming up later!