Experimenting

Today, I decided to experiment a little. If people are going to watch me, then they should at least have a normal reason. I putted my Flower Night's dress, blue heels that I used and my flower crown. I putted a little bit of highlighter on my cheek bones, pink,matt lipstick, mascara and blue eyeshadows. I wanted to look differently today, because I'm bored being a freak. I want them to forget it. Yesterday, I asked Mettaton to get it from my house. I didn't explained him why. Undyne saw and was surprised. She was confused, but when I explained everything she understood me. She drove us to school. My first lesson is cooking. Good. It's on the other side of the school. More I walk around, more people will see me. I walked in the school. Immediately, all students looked at me. They were shocked.
I was walking trough the hallways, I didn't looked at anyone. I was staring at one point the whole time. Finally, I reached my classroom and went in. Everyone looked at me and went silent. Even Sans was looking at me surprised.
,,hey frisk..."
,,Hey"
,,um, i see you wanted to impress us? well, you did your job perfectly."
,,No, I just wanted to experiment."
,,well i really love your outfit. i think, i have seen it before."
I giggled. He was smiling.
,,Of course you have."
It was a really weird silence in the classroom, but then everyone went back to what they were doing.
,,so, why are you wearing this outfit? i don't believe that you only wanted to impress me. that won't work."
,,And why's that?"
,,because, you already did that with your moves monday, at the disco."
,,Ha ha, how funny."-I said sarcastically.
,,so why did you did this?"
,,Because I'm bored being called a freak. People's always watching me, so I wanted them to at least give a normal reason to do that."
,,well, you sure did that. what can i say, i like it"-he said and looked at me.
,,I would thank, but you won't let me do that."-we started laughing. We baked a pie today. I asked him to pass me the knife, but he used telekinesis. When he realized what he was doing, he dropped it.
,,Sans! It's okay! Don't worry!"
,,i didn't even felt what i was doing. that's really dangerous frisk!"
,,It's okay! You can control it, remember that."
We continued baking. Other lessons were really boring, although it was funny watching how people reacted to my outfit. Our friends were surprised too. Then we went to the singing lessons. We sang there together. I just now realized, that David wasn't at school. It's better this way. After the school ended, Sans lead me home, because Undyne was dancing with MK. He kissed me for goodbye and said:
,,you know frisk, i like you better when you're looking more natural. i think it looks better on you. you don't need makeup to look beautiful. you already are."
He left. I was surprised, but flattered. When I went inside, the first thing that I did, was cleaned my face from makeup. Then I jumped into my normal clothes and danced for a little. Tomorrow, we'll have a lot of fun!

A/N~shorter chapter today, but tomorrow I promise, they are going to be longer.