A Short Day

Frisk's pov.

I woke up. It was dead silent. Everyone else was still sleeping. It was really comfortable. I opened my eyes. Everyone was sleeping. Mettaton and Papyrus were holding hands. Undyne and Alphys were snuggling. I couldn't find Sans. Maybe he was upstairs, in his room? Nope, nope, nope. My guess was really far off. I looked where I was laying and realized that my head was laying on his ribs. It was so comfy, because his sweater was covering them. His hand was laying on my head. Well that's just can't get any weirder. Am I going to learn to keep my mouth shut? He woke up. It was a really awkward situation. I got of him. Now we were both blushing and didn't know what to do. Thank goodness nobody saw that!
,,i'm sorry frisk"
,,Why? I was the one laying my head on you"
,,but my hand was on your head"
,,So that means we are both equal"
,,just promise to not tell anyone about it"
,,You too"
We started laughing. I was still kind of sleepy, so I laid back down next to him. He quickly fell asleep too.

When I woke up again Sans was gone. Mettaton and Papyrus were still sleeping, but Undyne and Alphys were gone too. They left a note saying, that they needed to go home. Suddenly Sans walked out of the kitchen. He was holding a giant plate full of pancakes.
,,can you wake them up?"
I shook their bodies for a bit and then they woke up.
,,WHERE IS THE UNDYNE AND ALPHYS?"
,,they left"
We started eating pancakes. They were delicious. After our breakfast we decided to watch TV. It was actually 17 p.m. Did we really slept that long? Well we did came back here in about 12 a.m. so it's logical, I guess. Suddenly a message came for me from Chara:

C-Frisk, can you spend another night at your friends house?
F-Sure. Why?
C-Well mom and dad has some friends coming over and they need us out of the house.
F-But tomorrow we have to go to school!
C-Yeah, I told them that too. They didn't really cared.
F-Where are you and Asriel staying?
C-At Napstablook's house. He was really nice and invited us in. Actually, he's really fun to be around with. Still not as good as Asriel!
F-And when are you going to confess to him?
C-I will try and do that today.
F-Ok, tell me how it went tomorrow at school, k?
C-Okay! See you tomorrow!
F-Bye!

I told my friends what's happened and they agreed to let me stay here another night. And Mettaton was staying here too, so this is not going to be as awkward. Okay, I lied. He was mostly flirting with Papyrus, so me and Sans laughed at them. Papyrus didn't get most of his pick-up lines, so it was hilarious to watch Mettaton try.
Then we decided to play kiss/mary/kill.
,,Papyrus. Frisk, Blooky and Vulkin"
,,KILL VULKIN, KISS BLOOKY AND MARY FRISK! FRISK. MOLDSMOL, TSUNDER PLAIN AND SANS!"
,,I hate you Papyrus. Kill Moldsmol, kiss tsunder plain and mary Sans. Sans. Chara, Shyren and..."
,,FRISK!"
,,Papyrus!! Do you want us to get married or something?"
,,ACTUALLY, YES!"
,,oh god. okay, here it comes. kill chara, kiss shyren and mary frisk. happy now?"
,,NOPE, BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO HER!"
,,papyrus i'm not saying anything to her"
,,PLEASE?"
,,no. anyway. mettaton. dogamy, whimsum and froggit."
,,Kill Whimsum, kiss Froggit and mary Dogamy."
We played few more rounds till we finally got bored of them saying our names for each other. Did they really started shipping us when I said not meaning it, that he was perfect? They're older then us, but they act like they're thirteen. It was 21 p.m. We were still kind of tired so we decided to watch a movie. It was really awkward, because Papyrus and Mettaton were snuggling all the time and I was still remembering what happened this afternoon. I didn't even realized that I fell asleep in the end of the movie.

A/N~so this is a really short chapter, but they are getting longer, I promise!