He's Back

Frisk's pov.

I woke up on couch. I was in Undyne's house. She was making us breakfast. We ate eggs with bacon. It was delicious!
,,Undyne! I didn't know, that you can cook that well!"
,,Well, a long time Papyrus learned about cooking from me. I was his first teacher. Back then his food you couldn't eat. We actually once almost burned my kitchen!"-she was giggling. ,,But look at him now! He's the best cook I've ever seen!"
She told me more story's about them cooking, but it was time for us to go to school. She said that I can sleep in her house whenever I want. I'm really thankful for that. She drove us to school. My first lesson was singing. I was going in my classroom, but David was waiting for me near my locker. He saw me and started walking near me. I started running. He did that too. I couldn't even see where I was going. I just ran as fast as I could. Suddenly someone caught me. I tried to free myself, but it didn't work. I was panicking. I tried to punch him in the face, but he dodged perfectly.
,,frisk! calm down! what's happening?!"-it was Sans!
,,Sans! Thank goodness it's just you!"-I saw David behind us, I grabbed Sans hand and we ran in the singing classroom.
,,frisk? what's happening?"
,,It's David! He tried to catch me so I started running and then you coughed me."
,,what do you mean david tried to catch you? he's in jail!"
,,Not anymore. Yesterday he was waiting for me near my house and now he was here."
,,and you didn't told me??!! frisk! you know in how much danger you are right now?! you know that he could be following you around everywhere?! he could just get in your house whenever he wants and kidnap you!!!"-he was angry and worried at the same time.
,,Don't worry, right now I'm sleeping at Undyne's house and Chara will bring my clothes to school."
,,and it was hard to tell me this?! frisk, you're unbelievable!"-I started laughing. ,,you know frisk, this is probably the first time i'm not joking!"
,,It's just funny! You're sick worried right now about me and I'm fine! I'm safe and I have you. I'm okay Sans, don't worry and relax."
,,i can't. yes, i will admit, i am really worried for you, but he wants to kidnap you!"
,,But he can't right now. We can worry about it tomorrow, because we will have history with him, but for now, he can't do anything to us, so just calm down."-it looked like he finally relaxed.
,,just be safe frisk, i really don't want to lose you."
,,Aw, that's probably the cutest thing you said for me so far!"
,,shut up!"-we both started laughing. Students started to come in the classroom. Thank goodness nobody listened to us this time, or at least didn't say anything. Singing was fine. This time we had to sing all together. I couldn't wait to hear Sans singing. It was really beautiful. Then I met up with Chara and had to explain her, why I didn't came home yesterday. She was really worried. Our parents are on a trip right now, so they don't know anything. That's good. We changed into our ballet clothes and danced that choreography. After ballet, I changed into hip-hop clothes and danced that. It was fun. Although our teacher looked at me kind of pissed. Is it because I said to her, that Sans is unbeatable? Or because I didn't really tried to dance today? Who knows. After the bell rang, I had to go back home. Sans didn't even bother to listen to me and didn't left my side for the rest of our day. We went to my house. While he was looking around, I changed my clothes, packed my stuff, that I will need, while I'm going to live at Undyne's house. I grabbed my laptop and headphones too, because I'm going to started making music for my dances. Sans said that he's already have one so he only needs to make one. I would have probably asked him to mix my music, but we can't spoil our dances to each other. We left my house and he lead me to Undyne's. I left my stuff there and we decided to walk around town. We went to McDonalds, Starbucks, we went to some random shops. I bought myself earrings and Sans bought sunglasses. Then we walked around park. It actually felt like we were a couple. It's fun, but sad at the same time. I wanted to ask him something.
,,Sans?"
,,yeah?"
,,You know, you never told me who you had a crush on. I mean you don't have to tell me, but it would be nice to know, who's that dumb girl."
He started blushing.
,,i'm sorry frisk. i don't think, i'm feeling comfortable enough to say that right now."
,,Hey, it's okay, I've got you."
,,you never said who's that popular guy that you love too."
Now I was blushing crazily. He saw my face and started laughing.
,,you don't have too, if you don't want to. i understand."
,,Of course you do!"-we laughed. It was fun talking with him. We were so happy. We were there for hours. We even got to see the sunset. It was so beautiful and colorful. Then he lead me to Undyne's house and left. Undyne was sitting in the kitchen.
,,So, how was your date Frisk?"-she asked.
,,It wasn't a date!"
,,Yeah, you were just walking and talking to each other happily."
,,That's exactly what happened!"
,,But it's not enough Frisk! I don't know how blind someone has to be to not see how you two just instantly become happy, when you are together!"
,,Well, I guess you're right, but I can't just tell him, that I love him out of nowhere!"
,,And why not?"
,,Well there are plenty of reasons! I'm scared, he can reject me, he's not comfortable enough to tell me who he had a crush on before!"
,,Oh really? And how do you know that it wasn't you?"
,,Um, because he said that, that girl said to him, that she doesn't love him! I haven't said anything like that to him!"
,,Well okay Frisk. But you will tell him sooner or later that. Now, goodnight. You been with him for a really long time."-she left me. I washed myself in the bathroom and went to sleep. Undyne's couch is really comfortable.

A/N~I hope you like this chapter! I'm going back to two chapters a day, but who knows, maybe I will publish more sometimes!