Happy Birthday

I woke up. It's thursday. It seems normal. I dressed up and went downstairs. Mom drove us to school. We went to english class. We had a test today and I forgot to study for it. I hope I'll pass it. Then I went to cooking classroom. Sans was already waiting for me there. He looked way happier before. When I came into the classroom he immediately pulled me into a hug.
,,Well, I know that I'm pretty and you love me, but can't start making out in front of everyone. They won't like it!"-I said and he pulled off. He was blushing a little but still really happy.
,,i'm sorry, it's just a really great day  today!"-he looked excited.
,,And why's that?"
He kissed me and then whispered:
,,happy birthday, frisk!"
I totally forgot about it! It's Chara's and mines birthday today! How could I have forgotten? Well, it's probably because of all those things that happened.
,,Thanks Sans! I completely forgot about it!"
,,meh, it's okay frisk. there's a lot happening right now."
,,So, where's my present?"-I asked giggling.
,,well, you'll have to wait for that, but i believe that others will be waiting for you after this lesson."
,,Sans! You spoiled the surprise!"
,,yup and now you'll have to pretend like you didn't know that!"-he was smiling. I'm guessing that this birthday is going to be the best one, because all my birthdays in the past, I only celebrated with my family and this one is going to be different.
Sans was right. When we walked walked out of the classroom, all my friends were waiting for us. They started singing happy birthday to me. I swear that the whole school could hear that. They were shouting at me and that me so happy. Then, they each said something personal to me and I thanked them. It was heartwarming. After that, I had to go back to my lessons. I left with Undyne and Alphys to math. They couldn't stop talking about my birthday. Then I went to history. Now Sans looked not as happy as before. I understood why. David was really pissed today and couldn't stop looking angrily at us and smiling. That was creepy. After that, we went to singing class. It was really fun. We were singing songs in duets. After what Sans did, David can't sing anymore. It's funny to watch him suffer.
We were going to a party after school. Chara and Asriel joined us too. After all, it's Chara's birthday too. We went to a MTT resort. Apparently it belongs to Mettaton's family. It's so big and beautiful! We were sitting in the restaurant and eating food. Then we started singing different songs that we know. I decided to sing with Sans.
We went on the scene. We were preparing out mic and searching for music. We were all prepared.
I was about to start singing, but someone went in. It was David. He looked really creepy and dangerous. He started laughing and looking at me. He was holding something in his hand. A button? What does that mean? Before I realized what it meant, it was too late. He said:
,,Happy birthday, Frisk!"
And everything went down.
I couldn't see. I couldn't move. I felt pain everywhere. I could only hear Sans calling me from far away.

I woke up. My whole body was in horrible pain. I opened my eyes. Where am I? I looked around. I saw fire everywhere. My friends were all in comas. They were really hurt. I only couldn't see Sans. And David.
I stood up and went towards Undyne. It hurt so much, but I have to check them. I walked around until I was sure that they're all breathing. That's good. I walked over the exit. It was blocked with different parts of the building. I saw one window opened. There was a chance for us to escape! I started dragging everyone out. I was in so much pain, but I can't leave them here. I dragged them one by one. The fire was spreading. I barely was able to get Alphys out and then my exit light up. I couldn't escape now. At least I was able to help my friends.
I started walking around. Parts of the building were falling. It's really unstable. I finally found a hallway that I was able to walk through. I could hear voices. I recognized them immediately.
,,Why won't you just die?!"-David was shouting. I could hear running and falling sounds.
,,why are you doing this, david? why can't you just leave us alone?"-sans was saying.
,,Because you're dangerous to us! You will kill us all! All of you are just waiting for a chance to attack humans and kill them! But I will kill you all first! I'll burn you alive!"-David was shouting and then screaming. The ground was vibrating. It's really unstable. I could feel it falling apart. I ran in the room and saw those two fighting. David was attacking Sans with two katanas, but he was dodging them perfectly. From time to time he used his magic, but he was getting tired. He won't keep up for long. David is really strong. They didn't saw me. I looked around and saw a knife laying on the floor. I really didn't wanted to do it, but I had too. I picked it up and ran to David from behind and stabbed him in the leg. He fell down and started screaming. It was an opportunity for Sans to attack him. He was hitting David with his magic to every wall around. The roof started falling. We looked at each other and the parts of the roof separated us.
,,SAAANS!!! SAAANS!!!"-I started shouting. No reply. I can't get to him. The roof above me was about to fall too. As much as I didn't wanted, I had to leave the room. I hope Sans is okay. I started running through the hallways. The fire is everywhere. There's almost nowhere I can go. I turned right and ran into David. He coughed me and I couldn't free myself. I was too week and the pain was getting to me. I still tried. David slapped me. I started screaming and calling for help. But nobody came. All my friends are in comas outside and Sans... I don't know anything about him. David started dragging me near the fire. My skin was burning. I started screaming. He was just laughing crazily. So this is how it ends? I will be burned alive. This resort will explode any minute. At least I saved my friends from this.
My hair light up. My skin was melting. My clothes were burning and couldn't do anything about it. But he could.
I saw a really bright flame around me. I thought that this was the end of me. But it wasn't. David was surrounded with that flame too. Suddenly we were separated and I was free. All flames went down on me. I couldn't feel pain anymore. I could only watch shocked. Sans picked David up in the air. Sans trew him out through all of the walls. David had his all body broken and cut in pieces. If he survives, then he will never control his body again. I can tell that.
Sans collapsed on the floor. He was too tired.
,,SANS!!! SANS WAKE UP!!"-I was screaming. He didn't replied. I ran to him and putted my head on his bones. I couldn't hear his heart beat. I started panicking, but then realized that he doesn't even a have a heart. He has a Soul. I know that I shouldn't do it, but there's no other choice. I unzipped his hoodie and took of his shirt. Now, I could see everything. I saw his Soul. It was white and shining. It had a little crack on it, but it seems like it was there for a really long time. That's good, he's alive. Monsters die if their soul is completely shattered. I tried to drag him and wake him up, but nothing worked. The fire surrounded us. The floor was vibrating. This building is about to fall down completely. I still tried to drag him. There was nothing I could do. The floor started falling apart and we were falling down. I was hugging Sans, because I didn't wanted to let him go. We were about to reach the ground and I shut closed my eyes. I didn't wanted to see my death. But, nothing happened. We didn't hit the ground. I could feel wind blowing into my body as we were landing slowly. I opened my eyes. We were no longer in the resort. We were outside of it, but still really close to it. I was so confused. My body was surrounded with blue light. I looked at Sans and saw how much he's trying to land us safely. His eye was light up. He was barely holding on. He used telekinesis on me and himself to land us safely. That's insane. Ww were about five meters above the ground when he couldn't hold us anymore and let go. We hit the ground. It wasn't that painful. I was too tired. I could see the building completely going down. Our friends quickly ran to us. They were shouting something to us. Sans was asleep again. I quickly fell asleep too.

A/N~so, that's was a weird chapter...
Well I hope you like it!