His waiting

I was packing my stuff. I have to leave Undyne and go back living in my house. That's going to be dangerous. I'll try to spend as much time as possible with my friends.
Undyne drove me to my house. I said goodbye to her and went in. My parents were sitting in the living room. Chara and Asriel was upstairs. I haven't been here in two weeks. I went to my room. Everything looked the same as I left. Chara must have been sleeping in Asriel's room. My crown was still on my desk. It looked so perfect. I unpacked my stuff and went to see my parents. I haven't talked to them properly yet. They said that they're really happy for me and that my dancing was amazing. When Asgore left, Toriel started asking about me and Sans. It was kind of embarrassing, but I don't judge her. It seems like she really likes Sans. That's good.
Then I went to see Chara and Asriel. We were talking about Asriel's dancing. He was really good at it. I chatted a little more with them, but then I heard Toriel saying:
,,Frisk! One of your friends is waiting for you outside!"
,,I'm coming mom!"-I replied. I went downstairs. I opened the door and immediately shut it. I locked it too. Toriel looked worried.
,,Frisk? What's happening?"-she asked.
,,This is not my friend. I would like to stay as far away from him. And I recommend it for you to do too."-I said. I was scared.
,,Why Frisk? Did something happened when we were away?"-she was really worried.
,,It's okay, nothing really happened, but just stay away from him. Please."-I said. She understood that I don't trust him. I went upstairs to warn Chara and Asriel.
,,David's really here?! What should we do!?"-Chara started panicking.
,,The only thing I can do is stay here. And you should do that too."-I said. I looked trough the window. David was walking around our house and then looked at me. He started smiling creepily. He wrote something on the earth. It said:
,,I'll be back Frisk."
He started laughing and then left. I was scared, but didn't panicked. Chara was looking better. We can't tell our parents what's happening, but I can say to Sans. I texted him.
He was standing outside in five minutes. I opened the door and pulled him into a hug.
,,Frisk?! Who's there?!"-asked Toriel from the living room.
,,It's Sans. We'll be in my room!"-I said and we went there. I told him what happened. He was concerned.
,,maybe i should live with you now? he won't come here then!"-he said.
,,That would be nice!"-we started laughing. Although, now my parents are back and Sans has to take care of Papyrus. It would be nice though. We were talking and Sans was practicing his magic. He was getting really good at it.
It was getting late. It's nice spending time with Sans, but he had to go back home. I quickly went to sleep too. I hope that David won't come back tomorrow.

A/N~sorry for a short chapter, but I promise to upload a long one tomorrow.