Best day ever

A/N~so I decided to stop writing Frisk's pov. at the beginning, because it's going to be really rarely someones else pov.

Singing was really funny. David couldn't sing at all. He looked at Sans with such hate, but we just laughed and didn't cared about him. Sans said, that yesterday he was practicing his magic and now he can lift things a little longer and then carefully put them down. Of course it only works with small and light objects, but he's working on it. He mentioned that it takes a lot of energy too, so he will try to use it as rarely as possible. Then we went to the dancing. Sans didn't had a lesson right now, so he watched me and Chara dance. She really didn't liked him and when I asked her about it she said that she doesn't trust him. Sans says the same about her too. That's interesting. Then I went and changed into my hip-hop outfit. The teacher made me battle Sans again. Is she still thinking that I can beat him? There's no way! And now Sans can make others win or lose battles, so he's unstoppable. I was breathless after our battle. He helped me stood up and whispered to me:
,,it was way more fun dancing with you in that club, then battling you here."     I blushed for a minute. I still remember how I started dancing with him. It's so weird and embarrassing, but he wasn't angry for it or uncomfortable, he was often mentioning it and saying that he had fun. It's really nice, but weird at the same time. I was really tired after the battle. Someone was examining me. When the lesson was ending he said something to me.
,,Frisk! I challenge you for a rematch! Right here, right now!"-David said to me. I was really tired. I couldn't dance right now and I couldn't decline it.
,,frisk is in no condition to dance right now and you know it david. i'll take her battle. it's going to be way more fun this way."-Sans said. That's really nice! Everyone gasped and were shocked. Why's that? Even David froze for a second.
,,If you say so Sans. I would prefer it the other way, but you're doing it for her, so I can't say no"-said David, looking at him and smiling, but with burning hate in his eyes. Everyone was still shocked. This battle took longer, then usual, but they were talking the whole dance. It looked like David was saying something about Sans being a danger to all of us. Sans was faceless. He just beat him up and won't let him stood up. I could see how Sans eye was almost light up, but it didn't happened. He controlled himself. He can't show his magic to everyone. They still looked shocked at Sans. Why are they acting like that? Sans always beats him up.
,,Undyne? Why is everyone so shocked?"
,,We will have a lot to talk about later. Now, be careful and walk with Sans. I still have two more lessons and then I'm going to train MK, so I'll be back late."-she said and the bell rang. We went out of there. I could feel David following us.
,,Sans? How about we go to the Undyne's house right now? We have a lot to talk about."
,,sure thing frisk"
We walked to Undyne's house. I knew that David stoped following us long time ago. We were safe.
,,So Sans, why were all the students looking at you shocked?"
,,well... that's a really complicated thing. i took your battle. in monster world it's perfectly fine to do that and you do it if you want to protect your friends, but with the humans it's different..."
,,What's different?"
,,well... i didn't though that they will accept it this way. in human world if you take someone's battle, you show that you really care about that person and you would die for them."-he started blushing. Now I get it.
,,But if you're a monster and I'm a human, then which one applies to us?"
,,both, i guess? but, i meant it to be more in monster way. but, i already protect you from david which is probably risking my life, so i don't really care what they think."
,,Well, at least now I will know. Is there anything else that can happen? Like with the matching thing in Flower Night or with taking someone's else's dance?"
,,i believe no, but you could never know, i don't know all things about humans and their traditions."
We sat a little in silence. I really wanted to ask him, what he meant when he whispered to me, but I couldn't. I decided to ask something else.
,,So how is your magic?"
,,it's okay, i guess. i can pick up light and small objects, but i can't hold them for long."
,,And you think it's okay? Sans, it's amazing! None of the other monsters can use magic! Many of them don't even know what magic they would have!"
,,i guess you're right. still, i have a lot to learn about it."
,,How are you doing it? What's the feeling?"
,,i really don't know frisk, how i do it. it just happens and with feelings, i feel nothing when i'm doing it, but i feel tired after that."
,,That's so cool!"
We didn't really knew what to do, so we decided to go to the club. Sans went home to change and promised to be back in thirty minutes. I changed too. I putted my black sweater that I got when I went shopping with Mettaton Saturday, dark blue jeans and black converses. This time, I didn't put as much makeup as last time. I wanted to look natural.
Sans was waiting for me. I went outside and we headed to the club. We went to the same one as last time, because it's way safer. I hope that there's not going to be any battles this time, because I really don't feel like battling a ton of people. We went inside. Everything was cool, we were dancing with each other, but I could see how everyone looked at us weirdly.
,,Sans? Why is everyone looking at us like that?"
,,it's because i'm a monster and you're a human. you won't see that kind of couple everyday. there's still a lot of hate between the monsters and the humans and they just think that it's weird to like someone not your kind."
,,I see, but we were here sunday and everything was okay!"
,,really? because everyone looked at us the same then. you just didn't noticed."
So if monsters and humans can't really be a couple, that would explain why there's not many like us. Come to think of it, another mixed couple that i've seen so far is Chara and Asriel. I guess that humans and monsters don't really like changes. Oh god, how did people had to look at us when we danced here sunday? It must have been weird for them. But why is that so wrong? Humans and Monsters have been living in peace for quite a long time now.
The music changed it got into more dubstep. It was getting faster. My body started moving differently. This music changed my emotions and I couldn't control them. Sans was confused for a second, but then got what's going on. He started giggling and changed his moves too. Everyone was looking really weirdly at us. It's not that we are together, we dance together, but now we're using dancing differently. We were getting closer and closer. I was getting uncomfortable, but I have to fight it. I can't mess up again. Our faces were so close to each other. I could see how excited he was. He stopped really close to my face.
,,may i...?"-he asked. He said that he would warn me if something like this happens. I giggled and answered:
,,You may."
He kissed me. I knew that this would happen, but I was still surprised. I could feel, how disgusted everyone was, but I didn't care.
,,So, can we call each other an official couple?"-I asked.
,,if it's okay with you"
,,It's perfect."-we started laughing. We looked around to see how everyone reacted. They were shocked, angry and disgusted. It made us laugh even harder.
,,Should we head out? I can see that nobody like us in here."
,,maybe we should."
We left the club. It was already dark outside. Did we really spend that much time in there? I didn't care. I was so happy. We were walking back.
,,you know it's weird. i always really cared that you're going to reject me and now i see how you acted all this time."
,,I cared too much. I thought that maybe you still love that girl that you had a crush on."
,,i still do."
I froze. Is he joking? Because that's not funny.
,,Who is she?"-I asked coldly.
,,it's you frisk!"-be started giggling.
,,What do you mean by that? You said, that she broke your heart and I never done something like that."
,,you did frisk. remember when you got drunk and told me that you love me? you broke my heart next day saying, that you didn't love me."
,,Well, I guess that makes sense. Back then, I wasn't sure about how I felt, but for the past few weeks I couldn't stop thinking about you"-I giggled.
,,same here. so, i'm guessing that, i was the popular guy that everyone had crush on?"
,,Yes, you are. Just look around! Every girl is looking at you! How could I know that you will choose me?"
,,because, i always spent time with you? because sometimes, i did things that i was afraid to do."
,,Oh really? And what would that be?"
,,picking you up bridal style in front of everyone?"
,,Well, I did some stupid things too."
,,it doesn't matter anymore."
He looked at me. His eyes looked so happy and so beautiful.
,,Well here's Undyne's house. Thank you for the beautiful day Sans."
,,no, thank you frisk for still being here and not creeped out, hiding somewhere in the corner."
,,Why should I be creeped out?"
,,because of this."-he kissed me again, this time a little bit longer.
,,Sans, I couldn't even dreamed about something like this. It doesn't creep me out. You can be sure."
,,than, i'll see you tomorrow frisk. let's tell our friends about it tomorrow, when we're going to lunch. i want yo see their reactions."
,,I can't wait too."
We started laughing. They won't believe us at first, but it's going to be okay, I know this.

A/N~another chapter coming later! So, after forty chapters it finally happened! More interesting stuff is coming later!