Mysterious guy

Frisk's pov.

,,Frisk! Frisk! The Earth is calling Frisk!"-Chara started shouting at me.
,,What? I'm here!"- I said with confusion.
,,I asked can you hangout with your friends today after school?"
,,What? Why?"-I asked.
,,Because today our room is getting renovated, and workers already started renovating it"- she explained.
,,Oh, okay i'll ask them"- I said. But who is going to be free after school? I wasn't hungry, so I gave my lunch to Chara.
,,Frisk, you okay?"-she asked.
,,Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking."
,,Hey Frisk!"-Undyne shouted. ,,Can you come here for a minute?"
,,What is it?"-I walked to my friends table.
,,Mettaton, Papyrus and I decided to go to a club after school. Wanna join?"
,,Am I gonna be allowed in? I'm only sixteen."-I said.
,,OF COURSE FRISK!"-shouter Papyrus.
,,And what about Alphys and Sans?"
,,Alphys is sick and Sans already has other plans."
,,Cool, I will come with you"-I agreed.
,,Darling, we are going to have so much fun, you won't regret it!"
,,Okay then see you after school!"-I walked back to Chara. I said that I was going to a club and she agreed. My last lesson was English. Afterwards I said goodbye to Chara and met up with my friends.
,,Frisk! With this outfit you are going nowhere!"-said Mettaton.
He gave me some clothes and pushed me into a bathroom. He gave me black shorts, violet crop and silver holo sneakers. When I came out dressed like that, he styled my hair in a shape of a bow on my head, then he putted on a little bit of makeup and added a red lipstick on my lips. When I looked in a mirror I saw a beautiful girl. I was amazed.
,,Thanks Mettaton! But I'm not worth it!"- said.
,,Darling, you are always worth it"-he smiled. When I showed how I looked to Undyne and Papyrus they were shocked.
,,YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL FRISK!"-said Papyrus.
,,Whoa punk, just be careful because everyone will want to dance with you!"-said Undyne.
,,Thanks guys! It means a lot to me."-I thanked. ,,Okay now lets go to the club!"
We had to take a bus, because it was far away from here. Everyone looked at us, because we looked so good and weird at the same time. We had a tall skeleton with a cool outfit and sunglasses, a really fabulous looking robot, a Fish with kind of rock stile outfit and a teenager that looked like she was twenty years old. Yeah, I would have stared at us too. We finally reached the club. It was no problem getting in, the guards didn't even asked our age. Did I really looked that old? The club was really dark and you could only see people's faces if you were really close to them. We danced, had fun, drank some non-alcoholic mochitos, but after a while dance battles started. I watched some of them, there was one really good guy that nobody could beat. He looked like he didn't even try. Heh, I guess that Sans would have loved to battle him. Sadly, he wasn't here. Undyne tried to battle him, but lost really quickly.
,,I don't know who that guy is, I couldn't even see his face because it's so dark and his hoodie is hiding his face"-said Undyne.
,,I'm going to try and fight him!"-I said.
,,Punk you won't last there even a minute! Have you ever even been in a dance battle?"-asked Undyne.
,,No, but I'm determined to try,"-I went to dance with him. Undyne said true, I have no idea who it is, but I will try anyway. The music started playing. I made the first move, he did the same. We danced with each other for about a minute and I was already tired. And guess what? He barely even tried! What is this, a dance machine? I lost it of course. Everyone else lost too. Who is this guy? I've never seen someone win that many battles. I think I found a challenge to Sans. Next time I will bring him here too. This guy just won a hundred dollars price! Okay, this is unreal. That guy left, but before that, he turned his head in my direction and I read from his lips, because I couldn't hear him, that he will be back tomorrow. It's like he knew what I thought. Strange. The rest of the time we battled some other guys too. I won three times and Undyne five. Papyrus mostly danced with Mettaton. They looked really happy. Did Sans knew about this? Probably. But I have to admit the mochitos here are the best!A few guys tried to dance with me alone, but Undyne scared them all away, because they won't listen to me. We decided to head out. Undyne went with Mettaton and I with Papyrus, because we lived in the same direction.
,,So what is going on between you and Mettaton?"-I asked him.
,,WE ARE THE BESTIES WITH HIM AND NOTHING MORE! JUST PLEASE FRISK, DON'T TELL SANS THAT. HE REALLY HATES METTATON."
,,And why is that?"
,,BECAUSE METTATON HAS ACCIDENTALLY BROKE SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT TO HIM, AND HE WON'T TELL ME WHAT!"
,,Hm, I see. Why didn't he come with us anyway?"
,,HE SAID THAT HE WAS HEADING OUT SOMEWHERE AFTER SCHOOL. HE HEADS OUT THERE A LOT, BUT HE NEVER TELLS ME WHERE."-Papyrus looked sad.
,,I guess that guy has a lot of secrets doesn't he? Well I have to leave you here, because my house is nearby. See you tomorrow!"
,,BYE FRISK!"
I went to my room and then remembered that it was renovating. Only the walls were painted, I guess they are going to work on it for the rest of our week. I went to the bathroom, cleaned off my face, brushed my hair and realized that I still have Mettaton's clothes. I went to Asriel's room because it was our room for this week. Chara and Asriel weren't home yet. I wonder where they are. I decided to text my friends.

F-Hey Mettaton!
M-What is it Darling?
F-I realized that I still have your clothes.
M-Don't worry. You can keep them!
F-Really?? Thanks Mettaton!
M-No problem, goodnight Frisk!
F-Goodnight!

Now I had to text Sans.

F-Hey Sans!
S-what's up kiddo.
F-Why didn't you come with us today?
S-had things to do, places to be.
F-What did you do?
S-sorry can't tell you yet.
F-Okay
F-Oh btw, can you come with us tomorrow?
S-um, sure?
F-Great! Because I think that I found a challenge for you!
S-oh really?
F-Yeah nobody could beat him, even I couldn't.
S-and who's that mysterious guy?
F-Idk, none of us do, his hoodie was hiding his face.
S-well, i guess i'll found out tomorrow.
F-Okay I have to go now. Night Sans.
S-night kiddo.

I was too tired after all this battling, so I decided to go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.

A/N~ Three chapters in one day! I will try and post at least two more tomorrow. I hope you will like this chapter!