Danger in the hallway

Today after two weeks, my mom is going to drive me to school. For the past two weeks I lived with Undyne and always went to school with her. It's weird not having to talk with anyone about school in the morning or go back home and knowing that I'll have to sit in my room most of the time.
Mom drove me, Chara and Asriel to school. Chara and Asriel went to history and I had singing. I was so excited to see Sans again. I was walking down the hallways. People were looking at me again weirdly, but with not disgust. They looked kind of sad? I was confused, because there was about thirty people in the hallway watching something happening. I went a little bit closer and froze in place. Sans and Zoe were kissing. Sans was standing facing different direction, but Zoe was looking right at me. I could have felt my heart breaking. After everything that happened, he did this to me? I wanted to run, but I couldn't. My body was frozen in place...
Now, I'm really happy about it. Otherwise, I would have miss understood it completely. Suddenly I saw Sans eye light up from behind. It looked like he was trying to move. What is that about? Zoe was still looking at me. But not for long. Sans threw her to the other side of the hallway and she hit the wall. He used telekinesis on her in front of everyone. I couldn't see his face, but I could tell that he was angry as hell.
,,what the fuck are you doing?! you think that you can paralyze me and then kiss me in front of the whole school?! how many times do i have to tell you?! i don't love you! and i never will! i felt absolutely nothing towards you, but now, you better stay the fuck away from me and the fuck away from frisk!!"-he was so mad. I've never seen him so mad before. He calmed his voice. ,,you know how much i love her and you still try. i appreciate your determination, but it's not happening. i love frisk and if something happened to her i would die. i don't want that something like this happen to her. frisk, i know that you'll probably won't ever talk with me and i understand, but remember, no matter what, i'm going to still wait for you."-he looked at me with the saddest eyes ever. All anger was gone from his face. He walked away towards the singing classroom.
Everyone looked shocked. Did he really just used telekinesis in front of that many students? That's not good.
I was able to move again. I walked towards Zoe. She was laying on the ground and couldn't move. I saw some blood on her head. She must've hit the wall really hard. That's good. I gave her the angriest look.
,,Don't you dare to get closer to him than fifty feat, because I promise to you, next time, I will allow him to blast you."-I started walking away but stopped and looked at her again. ,,And trust me, that pain is unbearable."
She looked at me scared. I started running after Sans. This hallway was completely empty. It's scary. I saw things floating around. They were surrounded by the blue light. I must be getting close to him.
I saw him walking slowly. Things were flying around him. It was surprisingly really quiet in here. I started running faster.
,,Sans?! How dare you walk away from me?! I'm not done with you!! And I'll never be."-I ran to him and kissed him. He looked really surprised.
,,you're not mad, because of what happened in there?"-he asked nervously. He was really surprised and his face still looked kind of sad.
,,Well I'm mad as hell! Sans! You used your magic in front of about thirty students! You know what's going to happen to you?! You'll have to be really careful now!! They can take you away or something! I don't want to lose you. I love you too much."-I said. With the last words I made him smile.
,,can you repeat the last sentence?"-he said. I started smiling too.
,,I said that I love you."
,,what was that? i didn't heard you."
,,I said that I love you!!!"
,,sorry, can't hear you!"
,,Oh shut up!"-I started laughing and hugged him. We were standing like this for a while. He whispered to me:
,,frisk, i love you too."
There was no more objects flying around. The hallway looked really messy. We heard the bell rang and had to go to our classroom. I was crying from happiness. I could see Sans did too. We were holding hands.
We went inside the classroom. Some of the students saw what happened in the hallway. By now, probably the whole school knows what happened. We didn't cared. Nobody said anything about it. Nobody looked at us. Finally some peace and quiet. I was really happy before, but after what happened in the hallway, I couldn't stop smiling. I could have looked at Sans for the rest of my life and I wouldn't get bored. It was a fantastic feeling.
The rest of the day went smoothly. Our friends asked us about a hundred questions each and we had to answer them. It was weird telling them about Sans magic. They didn't believed it at first, but then Sans slightly moved the spoon across the table, so only we could see it. Their reactions were priceless. They asked us to show his magic tomorrow, after school. He couldn't said no to them.
Dancing was really fun. Asriel joined us in hop-hop. He's dancing really good. David was looking at us really scared. That's good. At least he won't bother us. Although, he did mentioned that he will kill Sans, because he's dangerous to us. I hope that he won't.
After school, Sans lead me home like always. We were silent the whole time, but we didn't need to talk. We have each other and that's enough for us. Although, I'm still really scared for him, because of that magic. That's nothing, I will protect him no matter what, just like he protected me from David. We'll just have to wait for tomorrow and pray that they won't take Sans away from us or something like that.

A/N~ finally a longer chapter! So, I already wrote the whole story and I'm just waiting to publish it! As I told you you before, there's not many chapters left. I hope you still enjoy it!