Something beautiful

Frisk's pov.

Today sadly I have no dancing lessons, but I have two singing lessons and I love singing so that's okay I guess. First one was english with Chara and Asriel. I haven't seen my monster friends yet. Well I didn't ask them what classes do they have. English was kind of fun today. Chara and I talked about dancing, because she was thinking to go to ballet to. I was excited, Chara danced really good and I just loved watching her dance. Asriel on other hand wasn't that happy with her decision, but I can understand him. He wasn't good at any dance styles appart from waltz, but he didn't say anything about it. After that, it was cooking. And as I entered the kitchen I was puled into a hug.
,,Darling! Omg I'm so happy to be in this lesson with you!! Will you be my cooking partner?"-Mettaton just yelled at me with happiness sparkles in his eyes.
,,Well yeah I'm going to be, not like I have an other choice but you, Darling!!"-I said in a really girly way.
,,Okay, what do you want to cook?"
,, A butterscotch/cinnamon pie, just like my mother mades!!"- I said and collected the ingredients for it.
We baked the pie and it was delicious. Just like Toriel tough me. My next lesson was math where I met Alphys and Undyne.
,,Hey punk, wanna sit with us?"-Undyne shouted at me.
I went to sit with them off course. Apparently, Alphys is like a genius in math and Undyne doesn't get anything here, so she is helped by her friend. It was fun, because I don't get here much too.
,,Well, at least I'm not the only one dumb here"-I said with a smile.
,,Who are you calling dumb, punk??! I will stab you when you sleep if I hear that again, understood?-said Undyne in an angry voice, with laughter in her eyes.
,,Yes, mam!!"- I shouted to her just like in an army.
Next was history with Papyrus.
,,HUMAN! I MEAN FRISK! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL TEACH YOU MONSTERS HISTORY IF YOU WANT OF COURSE!" - Papyrus shouted as always. I always wanted to learn monsters history so I agreed. He told me everything he knew about it, and it was interesting. I told myself to search about it more in the library. At lunch I sat with Asriel and Chara. Apparently they were sitting together in every lesson and didn't talk much with other monsters or humans here. I told them about my day and they were impressed by how fast I became friends with monsters and they decided to talk with them too.
,,Tomorrow, at lunch time I will introduce you to them"-I told them. They looked forward to it. The only two lessons left for me today were singing. I loved singing but not as much as dancing. Still, I loved it. In first lesson we were just singing some notes and talking about our favorite songs. In the other we had to sing something together. We couldn't decide what song we should sing.
,,what about we just sing ,,Rots" ?"- Sans suggested. Sans. Was he here the whole time? I didn't see him. We agreed to him, and started singing. We sang it perfectly and my voice was stunning, although I haven't sang in a while. Everyone was surprised by how it turned out and was clapping for each other. While we sang, not only my voice was amazing, but I heard someone as well. His voice was like a harmony to my ears. I wish that I would know who's voice was that. I looked around to ask others did they heard that voice, butt the bell rang and everyone left. The school was over, I met up with Chara and Asriel, and as we walked home, I told them about the beautiful voice.
,,Hm, I think that I heard some monsters talk about the voice that can lead you to full happiness when you hear it. It's really rare to have a voice like that. Maybe you heard it?"-Asriel said thinking.
,,So you think that one of these monsters has a voice of an angel and that I heard it?"- I said confused. He nodded. ,,So it has to be one of my classmates than."
,,You are pretty lucky you know. I haven't heard anything beautifully in ages."- Chara said sadly. ,, Well maybe I will hear my little angel sing for us again sometime" she poked my nose. I blushed a little because I haven't sang for them in ages. I nodded in agreement. We talked about monsters and school for the rest of our walk home.

A/N~ thanks for reading my second chapter. I will try to publish another one this weekend.
If you want to listen to the song you can click here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=FLhS6p3IFcZpQn9i6xuWAqdw&v=e4RMh7NLHPY
It's called ,,Roots" by Imagine dragons.