Epilogue

So, it has been five years. Let me tell you what happened in that time. I'll start with my friends and family.
Asriel and Chara couldn't wait any longer and got married. They travelled around the world and decided to live in Ireland. They wanted to live calmly in peace. They visit us really often and we visit them. It's still nice spending time with them.
Undyne and Alphys are engaged. Undyne wanted to live somewhere colder, so they left to Canada. Undyne is one of the leaders in a military base. She knows everything that happens around in world. Alphys on the other hand, is one of the smartest people in the world and she with couple more monsters and humans are working on destroying viruses. They been doing great so far. After few months, we'll go to those two wedding. I hope that everything will go well.
Mettaton and Papyrus are together too. They mostly travel around and don't have one home. Mettaton is a really famous actor and tv show host. Everyone loves him. While he's working on his career as an actor, Papyrus is cooking. He's one of the best chefs in the world. Everyone knows him too. He even has a a five star restaurant named after him. There are food made by his recipes, and I'm not even kidding, there are about thirty types of spaghetti! Although those two travel a lot and building their careers, they're still spending about 60% of their time with each other alone. That's amazing!
Mom and Dad are no longer the King and the Queen of the monsters. Now everyone are voting for their presidents, but my parents still have a lot of work with other world leaders. They solve most of the worlds problems together. I'm really proud of them.
Now, let's talk about my life. Surprise, surprise, I'm still with Sans. How couldn't I be? He's worlds best hip-hopper and breakdancer. He has to go to a lot of competitions and concerts. When he's not traveling, he's at home with me. He creates music and songs. They all are fantastic! From time to time, I convince him to publish them to other humans and monsters to listen. He has a whole fan base out there, waiting for his every song. Although, no matter how much fans ask, he's not going to sing for them in public or go on tours. He mostly creates music for himself and not others. Still, I get to listen to them all.
I'm still monsters ambassador. I have a lot of work too, but I chose to work at home on the computer. I can help everyone through that way easer and I get to spend more time with Sans.
There hasn't been any wars between monsters and humans. Actually, there hasn't been any wars at all. Monsters must've did a good influence on humans. They don't fight anymore. You can see more and more couples from mixed kinds. That's really cool! Monsters only use their magic for good. They mostly use it for every day life and special effects in the movies. Mettaton uses his magic in his movies and Papyrus sometimes adds something too. Although, Undyne doesn't use her power at all. It's too dangerous and it's supposed to be used for fighting. Asriel jokes that he only uses his power if he wants to set a campfire or light up furnace.
Sans being by far the most powerful monster, actually uses his magic quite often. Mostly when he's to lazy. He teleports somewhere if he's to lazy to walk or uses telekinesis, when he has to get something and it's too "far away". But he mostly uses it to entertain children. He got rid off poison of his attacks and now they couldn't hurt anyone by accident. He let little kids play with different sizes and colors of bones. Of course, children always wanted to see Gaster Blasters. Now, they were really friendly and kids always ride on them. They always have so much fun with Sans.
I don't use my magic. I only save on every New Year evening just in case, but I never reset and I really don't want to reset. I'm happy with how the things are settled right now.
Although there's a lot of monsters and humans couples, there's still not a single human with magic. It's really surprising.
But little did everyone know, that the first one will see this world in just few months...

The End.

A/N~so thank you all for reading my story! In this one month I managed to upload over fifty chapters! But I wouldn't have continued writing it if nobody was reading. So thank you all!
This is the end of ,,Dance with your heart"! I'm thinking about writing another book, but there's still a lot to think about.
So thank you all again and I hope to see you sometime again!